PDA

View Full Version : Just received The Edge/W!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2002, 03:25 AM
First of all I was suprised it didn\'t smell much ...just a bit metallic/water smell, rather pleasant! Well, I sprayed a bit onto some paper and wiped it onto my neck ...go upstairs to my partner and whamo! Mega stiffy, he had that shine in his eye and dilated pupils, I really \"don\'t\" look that good in the morning, y\'know ...the bleary bloodshot look really doesn\'t look that great!!! He said I had the same glint (is that DIHL?) Well I ain\'t tellin\' him!

Going clubbing tonight, so what a great way to experiment! Might try it with SoE as well...maybe my girlfriend and I will play! (Lucky my bloke doen\'t mind) ahhhhhh the possibilities are endless!

Jax

Bruce
10-12-2002, 07:22 AM
Jax,
Thanks for the feedback. I was wondering about first impressions of women on the women\'s Edge. It does have some aNONE in it, so there is always the potential for OD problems.
Oh yeah.... welcome to the forum!
Bruce

CJ01
10-12-2002, 07:48 AM
I wonder if we have the same product because as far as I´m concerned TE/w stinks! And I mean it STINKS!

So you got a bf and a gf...? CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 02:40 PM
Well, I have a partner and a child so life does get a bit tedious at times (even though we love each other very much). Met my G/friend at my childs school and we got to know each other pretty well ! My bloke gets on with her and he doesn\'t mind us playing about a bit ;o)

I\'ve also discovered that I should not experiment with phero\'s when I\'m due on. I hate the slobbering and the touching and the ....well, everything!!! My body was flooded with illogic and hate hormones. Y\'know, the I love them and now I want to kill them thing? This is the only time I hate being a woman.... the rest of the time it\'s great!!!

Oh BTW, I read somewhere that 1 in 4 people can\'t smell phero\'s, but it still works on them...my friend could smell it...I\'ve usually got a brilliant sense of smell so I was rather suprised /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

See Ya

Jax

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2002, 04:14 PM
Your post brought back memories and made me laugh --the love them, want to kill them thing that only lasts a week, but during that week you\'re just sure you hate them with a vilest, purest hate. lolMy experience was that \'mones amplified my feelings. It was suggested to me and it seems to work some, to try Realm for Women while PMS-ing. I\'d be interested to see what you think, if you do get a chance to use it.Nice for you, two lovers! greedy, greedy, greedy /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 06:43 AM
I reckon 3 lovers is greedy 2\'s about right! Depends on what mood you\'re in as well y\'know, men yuuuuuuuck, women yummmmm ;o) It\'s wierd, I can cope with women anytime but men just get my back up when I\'m due...must be their phero\'s I hate! Wonder if any papers have been written about this?

I wonder how many women actually get really bad PMS if they live on their own or without men in their lives? I think it should be investigated. Anyway I digress...

see ya

Jax

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 08:49 AM
I live alone and I still get bad PMS, it\'s just that I have the blissful relief of not having anyone there to work my nerves to their dizzy limit. It\'s much less of the irritated/agitated/want to kill feeling.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 11:02 AM
Aw, here I was thinking that I\'d come up with an original idea !!!

BTW Bruce, thanks for welcoming me to the forum...I like this place, full of great people.

CptKipling
10-16-2002, 01:00 PM
Yeah but she still has a man in her life, could still be valid (WAG).

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 01:23 PM
He\'s not involved in my day to day life whatsoever. We meet and have sex for several hours maybe once or twice a month, more often if we can manage it but it\'s usually once or twice a month, and we talk on the phone once a week or so. That\'s about all I\'m up for in my old age. So I\'m not sure that counts.

koolking1
10-19-2002, 04:00 PM
It\'s only a bit off-subject but after reading the previous posts and their mention of PMS: I read somewhere on here that a little bit of SoE gell will really help curb the symptons. Just rub a small dab under your nose. I\'d be very appreciative if anyone out there would verify this. Thanks.

CJ01
10-22-2002, 11:04 AM
Aftershock,
People slobber over you when you´re on? That´s funny, well lucky you for having two people to shhhhhh, play with (naughty) good ideea though. I´d be happy with one right now...
You´re right about some people not being able to smell pheros, however you are the first woman to have reported this so far, at least on this board. I can smell them miles away even in products where others reckon they´re practically odourless. CJ

CJ01
10-22-2002, 11:06 AM
FTR, that´s pretty much the kind of relationship I would like, it just seems perfect that way.:) CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 11:39 AM
Thanks CJ. Many people don\'t understand. But I really like it the way it is, most of the time. Especially when I hear my girlfriends talk about their partners all into their business and wanting to have some say in every thing they do ... maybe we err on the side of being a little too distant, but better that than to swing too far the other way
!

CJ01
10-22-2002, 12:18 PM
`Swing too far the other way` - you mean bonking women instead? Not sure what you mean by that.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 04:05 PM
Oh hell no. I meant I\'d rather have someone too distant than someone who\'s -- pardon the expression -- up my ass all the time. Do you know what I mean? I have a girlfriend who has a boyfriend who calls her 5-6 times a day, quizzes her about every single thing she does, wants her to come over every day straight after work, wants to spend every weekend with her -- when I start feeling neglected if he\'s been away too long or not called for awhile, all I need is to listen to her and I start to thank my lucky stars at least I don\'t have to contend with that. I need a lot of breathing room.