PDA

View Full Version : SOE Wonder! It's c-r-a-z-y...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2002, 03:05 AM
Hi wizards,

You are absolutely _crazy_ for selling this stuff! For those who care, read my story...

My girlfriend and me were together for 3 years. Then we broke apart (reason is beyond my understanding, she was talking sth about \"doesn\'t feel it anymore\"). We decided to be friends. After a month she said she doesn\'t want to hear from me and that she might call me in a while. OK, [censored] is [censored]. And than she did call me with some-bored-voice and so after two months we met again. The thing is that after we broke, she hardly spoke to me, and NEVER touched me, not even close.
Haha, the funny thing is I just got my first SOE gels! I used maybe one third of a packet (on wrists, neck and under my nose).
The first effect of SOE? I was soooo nervous about meeting her I couldn\'t breathe. But after I put SOE on, I just started to smile and was in a very very good mood.

So we met over a cup of tea and... and she was talking so much and so fast I could hardly follow her! I couldn\'t believe what was happening. The next thing she did... put her hand on mine, sitting closer to me, touching her legs with mine... I was so shocked I moved away (which I am so sorry now). I completely forgot about SOE.

When we were leaving I remembered it might have been because of wearing some SOE gel. If it wasn\'t because of SOE, then good for me. If it is because of SOE, good for me, again /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

However, it\'s not that she is into me again or sth, she is still isolated from me (and hanging out with \"macho-super-cook\" people, she talked so bad about them when she was with me... some defense mechanisms maybe)... but she did say she will call me as soon as she comes back from a one week trip.

DrSmellThis
10-12-2002, 06:55 AM
try none and youl be even more macho...

DrSmellThis
10-12-2002, 06:55 AM
try none and youl be even more macho...

DD1 perhaps...

krtel
10-12-2002, 11:20 AM
Yeah, agree\'d, NPA to be specific, then she\'s going to WANT you back. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 12:15 AM
Well, I will see about NPA, I am very tempted /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
But the thing is, yeah, you are joking, but she was _n_e_v_e_r_ like this... It\'s sooo exciting!

Thanks for advice!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 07:57 AM
Good Luck!

Bruce
10-13-2002, 08:13 AM
RTF,
The NPA will probably beef up your image and give you a better shot at competing with the guys who are getting your gf\'s attention now, but this might be a good time to figure out if this girl is really the one you want. It sounds like the pheros are going to give you a lot more options, and maybe this one is not really that great a catch if she is dumps you for some excitement elsewhere. You might want to meet some other women and see what else is out there.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 08:36 AM
Bruce is right!

What is funny, though, is that in a LTR or marriage the most common problem is the \"3 year itch\". It is around 2.5 to 3 years that most people \"fall out of love\". Researchers say that the brain gets used to the endorphins caused by \"falling in love\" and the SO no longer feels those special love feelings like they did initially. People then go searching for someone else to make them \"feel in love\". Having been on the receiving end of this, all I can say is ARRRRGGGHHH!

HOWEVER, the research also shows that if you can get past the crisis, then people tend to \"fall in love\" all over again. Many people have reported that even the best relationships are a continual process of falling \"in and out of love\" over and over again.

Maybe SOE will give you the edge to win !

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 09:56 AM
Thank you.
I really want to thank you, it feels good to see people help.

I think I know what is happening... she\'s like totally changing her life, fights with her mother (who is _great_ person) causing her moving out, hanging with not-so-cool-before people, spending MUCH money for hairstyle and make-uping,... She is in a mess, doesn\'t know what to do, she needs help (which I can\'t give at the moment as she rejected me)...

I am happy to have SOE to smooth things. For anyone hesitating, I would highly recommend it. Now, you gave me further advice... if I will see we can be together again, NPA is on my list!

Have a nice week!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 10:11 AM
You\'re at an advantage if she is in so much transition. All you really have to do is stand there and be her one fixed point. That\'s probably all the help she needs, just one solid thing.

There\'s an Anita Baker song with the line, \"Your love never changes, it\'s like a picture in a frame, and it remains the same.\"

If you just let her talk without directing her too much, especially without telling her she\'s wrong (since she\'s already hearing that from mom) and just tell her everything\'s going to be all right, I bet you\'ll score big points and look like a genius.

bpg1
10-14-2002, 01:41 PM
How old are you, atf500?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2002, 11:04 AM
Sounds like she\'s playing you, to me. I\'d dump her! Plenty of fish in the sea.