PDA

View Full Version : What's AE/w like?

MaxiMog
10-11-2002, 10:44 AM
A lot of topics on AE/m recently, and mostly nothing but good reports. I have the middle version, and am thinking about buying the newest version. But should I get the men\'s or the women\'s version? Who has actually tested both? Which is best in your opinion?

CJ01
10-11-2002, 11:04 AM
I´d like to hear about AE/w too, especially from female users.
Maximog, I have the AE and I use it together with a little bit of PCC.
Lately though I have used PF/f mostly again...not sure why.
CJ

CJ01
10-11-2002, 11:05 AM
PS what´s the middle version of AE, have I missed something?

Elana
10-11-2002, 11:09 AM
I don\'t think you will find too many female users of AE. I was just reading the description and it does not seem like anything a woman would purchase with all of the other choices made just for them.

CJ01
10-11-2002, 11:28 AM
Elena, AE is brilliant one of the best products around. Don´t be confused by the labels `for men´or `for women´. It really doesn´t matter which ones you use what matters is which of the pheros work for you and /or in which ratio. Another thing is that the new AE- the one that now comes in the dropper bottle doesn´t stink half as bad as the old one, which is great.
What are you using? CJ

MaxiMog
10-11-2002, 11:39 AM
The middle version has a dark brown dropper bottle. I think the new one has the same bottle, but it has a different scent. The middle one, although not bad, is definitely not as good as the new one, or so they say on the boards.

MaxiMog
10-11-2002, 11:41 AM
The one you talked about in your last post, could that be the new one? It\'s pretty new, so perhaps you\'re talking about the middle one...

Elana
10-11-2002, 11:41 AM
I have APC, PCC, NPA and PI/w. They all seem to do the job. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I would love to hear from any women who have tried AE too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
10-11-2002, 11:53 AM
Well okay here´s the AE versions I know of:
The old AE: Clear, open mouth bottle, smelly.
The new AE: Brown bottle with dropper, not so smelly with some fragrance added.

The AE/w: `for women´, different phero ratio, brown bottle with dropper. - The one I have not tried yet myself.
CJ

CJ01
10-11-2002, 11:56 AM
Hey elena you´ve got APC/w - what´s it like, smell, results etc.

If you haven´t already, try out PI/w and PCC. Great combo.
CJ /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
10-11-2002, 12:07 PM
CJ01- Read my APC posts on the Woman\'s forum. I have had very good luck with APC. FTR also recommended the PI/w and PCC combo. I still have to try that.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2002, 12:16 PM
You can mix yourself an amazing APC mix using both m and f version, using 60 % of the version made for your sex. It blends perfectly and it smells good, especially if you add some white musk in it (you can get a cheap BodyShop white musk oil , add maybe 5-10% of it in the mix and it\'s perfect). It also gives good results regardless of the stated phero content. For something stronger, you can always spike it with something else like AE.

MaxiMog
10-11-2002, 12:23 PM
Is PCC oil or ethanol based?

CJ01
10-11-2002, 12:44 PM
Going by the descriptions people made about the APC/w it seems to smell better than I used to think. I like clean and fresh scents most of the time.
Mixing the two versions sounds very interesting indeed as well... I wonder hoe many have tried that combo.

APC and NPA is jambats first combo, practicaly everyone who tried it had good results with it so far.

elena do try the PI/w +PCC mix too.

CJ