PDA

View Full Version : Any women using SOE

CJ01
10-11-2002, 10:36 AM
Hello again everyone, I got 2 samples of the SOE gel packs. I´ve not opened them yet, I wanted to hear from other female users who tried it already and what the results were. What´s the scent like for a woman?

Well this forums been pretty busy! I´ve got some catching up to do. CJ:)

ccbythesea
10-11-2002, 10:51 PM
CJ,
I have SOE and I use it once in a while. The scent is nice but I cover it anyway with my own favorite fragrance. SOE really does put people at ease, both male and female. I\'ve never noticed any overt \"sexual\" hits with it though. Give it a try and report back cuz I\'d love to know what you think of it.
CC /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

frenchie
10-12-2002, 01:06 AM
hi CJ01,
welcome back to the forum ! I remember some nice posts from you and was wondering where you had disappeared !
I have also tried SOE once or twice. The scent is ok though more of the \"masculine-tonic\" type. I prefer more natural products.
It does make people feel at ease and I spent a good time chatting - very cool. It does also make me feel at ease.
But nothing more sexually oriented : girls were just more friendly.

Have a nice day
Frenchie

CJ01
10-19-2002, 09:11 AM
CC have you mixed SOE with anything else already or do you always use it alone? CJ

koolking1
10-19-2002, 03:53 PM
I rubbed a tiny dab of SoE gel just above my girlfriend\'s upper lip (we live together and she\'s always willing to try something new). The first thing that happened was that she started to laugh and she told me she was very happy. She just had a good feeling. As we got into bed, she began pleasing me orally until I orgasmed. The next morning she told me that she could have sucked on it all night. The next week we were with a friend named Paula. We\'d been with her sexually four times previously and Paula tended to favor me - she would accept Sue\'s caresses and such but wasn\'t reciprocating. Well, this last time with Paula, I (with their consent) rubbed a small dab just above each of the lady\'s upper lips. They began to kiss and I just watched in awe at their entirely sensual kissing session. I actually went to sleep as they were still going strong way beyond my bedtime. In the morning my girlfriend told me that Paula was \"absolutely beautiful as I watched her sleeping\". So, I don\'t know how it would work in the initial attraction stage but if you are at the intimate stage and want a totally engrossed (in you of course) partner, give the lady a little SoE gel rub on her upper lip, your\'s too!!!!

ccbythesea
10-20-2002, 09:16 PM
CJ,

I\'ve never worn SOE alone....only in combo with PI/w. I don\'t \"mix\" them, I just layer them. This women\'s forum is making me feel like a total conservative (should read COWARD) in the phero arena. My stand-by\'s, PI/w and PCC, have become so friggin mainstream. Think I may have to bust out of this phero-funk; need to grow some guts and give EW a try /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CC

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 09:21 PM
I bet you\'ll like it.

sophie
10-22-2002, 12:39 PM
I don\'t think anyone using pheros can be labelled conservative or coward....share with us, CC, you\'re a brave soul!!! that EW is some powerful stuff, I don\'t dare order it!!! PI/w and PCC are powerful enough for me.

sophie
10-22-2002, 12:44 PM
I should mention, I tried SOE alone and I love the smell but can get a headache depending on the time in my cycle I\'m in. It didn\'t seem to attract men but I do things to please myself a lot of the time and during midcycle I liked it. PMS time it gave me a headache. It does have a good smell though and I could swear I\'ve smelt it on men around me at times. Makes me wonder how many people use pheros and we\'d never know it if we weren\'t informed.

CJ01
10-22-2002, 01:32 PM
Sophie, how much do you use of each in your PI/w +PCC mix - I tend to use about one drop of PI/w and a few roll arounds of PCC. How well does this mix work for you any interesting stories? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I have the new Copulin prod but I´ve not even opened it yet, Man the stuff is mega concentrated! Must be stronger than anything else. Going by the smell you´d think it would last half a lifetime! CJ

CJ01
10-22-2002, 01:55 PM
frenchie, how are you sorry I (almost) forgot to replay. I recall that you were trying to impress somebody special with the pheros, have you had any luck at all? CJ

sophie
10-22-2002, 04:35 PM
CJ, I use them about the same way you do, and the results can be volcanic, shall we say, so I usually use them only when I\'m really serious, ahem. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I experimented for awhile to see if I could incorporate them into everyday use, but they cause too much commotion. Good if I\'m looking for excitement, but I\'m not usually, so that\'s my story. How are your results?

BassMan
10-22-2002, 06:45 PM
Sophie,
The smell of SOE was very reminiscent of an expensive Italian citrus/musk cologne I wore _many_ years ago - probably late 60\'s. It was amazing how clearly it brought it back /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif It may be something other than SOE you are smelling...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2002, 07:52 PM
The SoE gel for men smells a bit like CK \'\'be\'\'. I hate this stuff, for the smell and for the bad \'nol effect it produce on me. It may be a good and potent product but for some reason I can\'t stand it. It must be something with my own body chemistry...

CJ01
10-25-2002, 09:27 AM
Sophie, that´s really great you´re getting such responses. I´ve not had any reactions that I would describe as volcanic. I guess I´ve not tested them in the right places either. Maybe people around here are also a little uptight sometimes and you can´t expect someone to leap at you with a buch of flowers when you´re travelling on the underground...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2002, 09:28 AM
CJ01, where do you live?

CJ01
11-02-2002, 01:02 PM
FTR I live in europe.
( the place where people still smoke, drink, smoke dope (sometimes legally even), where prostitution is perfectly legal and people can shag and age how, when and where they want ) and I´ve been drinking too much wine (again). /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif CJ

franki
11-02-2002, 01:03 PM
I already knew you lived in Europe. Can you finally unveal the secret and tell us in which country/town you live and hang around? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
11-03-2002, 03:51 AM
Yes But FTR didn´t know where I am. As for the other I like my privacy - typical european.

franki
11-03-2002, 04:05 AM
OK /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif