PDA

View Full Version : 1st Post

franki
10-10-2002, 05:46 PM
Ok, Ok, somebody has to do it. It´s an honour to devirginize the new off-topic board. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
10-10-2002, 06:03 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Ok, Ok, somebody has to do it. It´s an honour to devirginize the new off-topic board.

<hr></blockquote>What the hell is WRONG with you? DON\'T YOU EVER EVEN READ THE F*ING TOPIC BEFORE YOU POST? Did your mother die before you were conceived????????

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Jes\' tryin\' to make you feel welcome.

abductor
10-10-2002, 06:22 PM
Hey folks,
some times, both... are very funny! make my day better! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
10-10-2002, 06:26 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

some times, both... are very funny! make my day better!

<hr></blockquote>franki sometimes thinks I\'m funny too, so I figure I\'m safe here. Maybe I\'ll limit my jokes to this forum and jes\' post mathematical formulae out on the main boards...

abductor
10-11-2002, 03:32 AM
Bman
Don\'t change! you are cool that way you are. I don\'t need mathematical formulae to see that !

franki
10-11-2002, 03:59 AM
All jokes aside, it is awfully quiet in here.

MOBLEYC57
10-11-2002, 09:01 AM
HELLO!!!! HELLO!!!! HELLO!!!! HELLO!!!! HELLO!!!

\"SEX WITH AN ALIEN\"

One night a couple was sitting on the couch talking when they heard a terrible noise outside. They ran out to see what it was. When they got there they were shocked to see that and alien spaceship had landed in their backyard. The aliens said, \"Don\'t worry we come in peace. We just want to talk.\"

So the couple and the aliens sit down to talk. After a while they start to get tired so they decide to go to bed. The alien couple said, \"Look we\'ve never had sex with a human and we know you\'ve never had sex with an alien so how about we switch places for the night.\" The human couple agreed. The human woman and the male alien began messing around in a bedroom.

When the alien man pulled out his penis the woman complained that it was too small, so he said, \"Oh thats no problem look.\" He hit himself in the forehead and it grew 1 inch.

\"Wow thats amazing\"

\"Yeah\", he replied \"just keep doing that until it is the size you want it.\"

Well after awhile she got it where she wanted it and then complained that it was too small around. so he said\' \"Well watch this\" And pulled his ears. It got bigger around. \"just keep doing that until its the size you want it.\" After that they started having sex.

The next morning after the aliens left the human couple were talking and the male asks, \"So how was it?\"

She replied, \"It was the best thing that has ever happened to me. What about you?\"

\"Well I hated it!\"

\"Why?\"

\"The bitch kept hitting me in the forehead and pulling my ears!\"

HOPE YOUR DAY HAS YOU SMILING!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!

franki
09-26-2003, 03:48 PM
Wow, I made the first post ever to the open discussion forum.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EXIT63
09-26-2003, 04:27 PM
and

franki
09-27-2003, 02:37 PM
Hey Exit, I miss the <font color=\"pink\"> pink fineprint </font> in your post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

EXIT63
09-27-2003, 02:39 PM
<font color=\"pink\"> and </font>