PDA

View Full Version : very confused

SonnyBlack
10-10-2002, 12:20 PM
this is so strange..most of the guys on the board are using up to 5 or 6 drops of AE without any problems at all. Well I barely got my AE in last Friday but I have been experimenting with it alot and I seem to find that anytime I go over 2 drops I seem to OD...(I start feeling irritated, and anxious and girls look down and stuff)but the strange thing is that its no problem to you guys. Also...Ive found that whenever I put on SOE it doesnt do much for me excpet make me feel like a weakling and take any sexual thoughts out of my head....I mean Ive heard how it makes women chatty and friendly with you guys but it hasnt done that for me..what do you guys think I should do...should I up dosages or try something else..perhaps with more none???Or maybe I should place the drops of AE somewhere thats not so near my face ( i usually place them in my neck and cheek areas) what do you all think???Any help for this rambling newbie is very appreciated

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 01:59 PM
Black - Bassman straighten me out with the differences of drops and dabs. With drops you\'re probably ODing. I think they mean 5 - 6 dabs. The neck and wrist seems to be the spots. I\'m no expert, but this is just from what I\'ve read. Hope it helps you a little. Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 03:17 PM
5-6 drops from the provided dropper would be too much for me.

I think you got it right with 2 drops.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 04:22 PM
I got some AE two weeks ago. First day wife all chatty, later that week, got lucky with her. If I get lucky again soon I can positively say its AE. I first shake the bottle, suction some up but then mostly put it all back in the vial. I then smear what\'s left on my wrist or my forearm and then touch it to the same location on my other arm. Usually I add some stetson on either my neck, wrist or other area. They blend well together. Although i like AE aroma it smells sexy. But then I\'m not using drops at all.

Just got some edge and i blasted some on which i thick was an OD amount ....not sure of the aroma.... i don\'t think its sented... but still has a scent that is different.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 04:40 PM
I did the same thing as you did the first time I used AE. Put on 6 drops. My wife told me I was wearing too much cologne and that it stunk. She didn\'t know I was wearing phero\'s. The funny thing is, she was inhaling it very deeply and I got laid that night. (about 3 hours after I put it on). I\'ve been using AE for about three weeks now and have been very successful with it. I cut the amount I wear down to 3 drops and still get good results. AE is the only phero I have gotten real results with. Stick with the 2 drops for a while and see what happens.

BNQ

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 04:42 PM
How old are you ROCDOG? Instead of your forearms, try on top of your hands, and behind your ears - 4 dabs (not drops)total...then massage it in like lotion. I\'m sure you results will be even better. Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 10:16 PM
Mobley I\'m old. Very old. Amazing I can walk still. Go out in the morning , get the dogs, run them around the grape field. Just sit in the pickup. However even at 44 yrs old. still horny amazing. Still feel the same as when I was 20. 5ft 10\" old ex engineer/ pro wrestler. 250 lbs.

I\'m sick, I just love hot women.

DrSmellThis
10-11-2002, 02:56 AM
Use less. I also have had the experience of a woman telling me with her conscious mind that I stunk (from an OD), and then proceeding to bone the shite out of me with wild, nasty abandon.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2002, 04:27 AM
Hey, i undestand about the SOE, i have tried wearing it till im blue in the face but there must be someting about my chemistry too, but it makes me a weakling as well, and it negates the none effects, im sure its a good product, but nothing works for eveyrone...as far as AE, its good stuff,just use 2 small drops on face, thats all...as far as conciously oding, i also have had women tell me i smelled funny or smelled bad, and had that same woman ride me till dawn, so its like the mones work despite her concious objections..they affect the reptilian part of the brain that cant say NO

MOBLEYC57
10-11-2002, 05:58 AM
You NAUGHTY Boy!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
10-11-2002, 06:00 AM
You NAUGHTY Boy!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ANNNND one spray of TE unscented followed by a spray of cologne directly over it with AE (4 DABS) in its place as a combo works well!!

Mtnjim
10-11-2002, 10:48 AM
\"Mobley I\'m old. Very old. Amazing I can walk still. Go out in the morning , get the dogs, run them around the grape field. Just sit in the pickup. However even at 44 yrs old.\"

That\'s all in your mind--I\'ve got 11 years on you, and I have a friend who was born in 1903 who doesn\'t want a woman over 40. (he was married for 75 years)