PDA

View Full Version : Realm for Men

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 05:20 AM
Hey, does anyone know what is gong on with Realm for men? the stuff always got me hits, and it does contain as much none as the old apc, plus,its got those secret ingredients, i think the mens has estradol, that make everyone feel friendly you...i have tried the wearing of the womans to get hits from women, but all i got was a woman telling me i smelled like a girl...so that didnt quite work out...but the mens realm not only makes me feel good but seems to also attract attention from SOME women, not all, but SOME, but the ones that do have the typical DIHL look...so i decided to put some drops of TE in with some realm for men...and the HITS WERE SO INTENSE, i felt like dick clark on bandstand...will someone please confirm this or give me any type of rational thought about realm for men, and its potientals, and why thehell its never even mentioned on this forum?

bpg1
10-10-2002, 06:19 AM
Does anyone have any idea what pheros are in Relam 4 men; it says vomeropherins on the product table, I have no idea what they are...

Whitehall
10-10-2002, 07:54 AM
It sounds plausible and an analog to mixing some A-1 with NPA. Some girls might respond to RfM\'s main ingredient because of a hidden Lesbian or Bi streak if JVK\'s theories apply.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 10:52 AM
my god, youre right...i do attract lesbians wth this mix, and bi girls too....i think youre right whitehall...

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 11:49 AM
Boot - what mix is that?

Irish
10-10-2002, 12:14 PM
Rfm is backwards from the way we normally use products - it\'s designed to primarily affect the male wearer by including female estrogen-type pheros. Same idea as when men have been wearing EW.

Presumably they are using one of the estrogen-like female pheros (lets call it EST) that have been tested along with the male -derived -dienone (A1). Interestingly, McClintock found that EST had positive effects on women\'s mood just like A1 did. The reverse was not true however - A1 had positive effects on women\'s mood but bad effects on men\'s mood.

Other studies show that EST does not affect the female VNO or light up the brain of women like A1 does - but apparently it still has a positive mood effect on women. It may be acting through the normal smell pathway.

I\'ve noticed women like it too - personally I hate the scent they used with it so it\'s hard for me to wear.

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the input Irish. I think I\'ve smelled it while I was in Norfolk, VA, and I didn\'t like the scent either, if it\'s the same. Can\'t remember what the bottle looked like though.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2002, 04:58 AM
mobley, what i was talking about was mixing some TE in with realm for men...i find that realm for men seems to attract like masculine or butch or lesbian or bi women when you add a little TE...hell, it may be the ultimate mix for lesbians..!!

MOBLEYC57
10-11-2002, 05:48 AM
Thanks Boot!