PDA

View Full Version : APC or NPA amount to attract 20-25 year old women?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2002, 10:38 PM
I\'m going to start testing out APC and NPA at my college. There is an incredibly diverse mix of women there. Middle Eastern, Hispanic/Latina, Asian, Cacausin and some Indian (as in India) women. Any ideas about the right amount to start using? I\'ve read that too much none can scare younger women off, yet on the other hand some ethnicities go for the more alpha male kind of guy (a generalization I know, but Iranian women were discussed on here being that way and I\'ve observed that in my own life).

Also, I\'m about 6\"2, slim to medium build (started working out a little) and am usually not the alpha male type (although in some situations I can be, but in most situations I\'m a little shy).

Watcher
10-09-2002, 10:40 PM
SOE anyone, seriously 3 Dabs of NPA around the neck per day should do the trick.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2002, 11:36 PM
I forgot to mention SOE (everyone\'s favorite). How much SOE from the packet would be enough to cover the 3 dabs of NPA? No one wants \"cat piss\" to be their middle name, lol /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
10-11-2002, 07:01 PM
This might get expensive, but 1 entire pack. 1/3 of the pack to cover each area of NPA applied. Makes sense?

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2002, 07:18 PM
I don\'t understand why people buy cat piss \'none from LaCroy when they could buy the one from Stone lab (or from the chem set and then mix it with SOE if you want something that smells good with all 3 pheros).

DrSmellThis
10-11-2002, 07:41 PM
Lacroy has 3 pheros. 2 unavailable anywhere else.

krtel
10-11-2002, 07:49 PM
Well, the chem set *none is expensive when compared to the price of NPA. Also, the best results spoken about on this forum come from either NPA, AE, SOE, PI, TE, and PPA (for guys). I don\'t see anyone showing off their results with the chem set *none. So, I placed my order for NPA, knowing I\'m buying a product of integrity. Of course, it\'d be nice if they purified it.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2002, 09:09 PM
I guess the none in NPA plus those all important \"secret ingredients\" help give you more hits than other straight none products. RM has a high concentration of none but it isn\'t as reliable as the others.

I didn\'t scare anyone away with 3 dabs of NPA. One girl that sat next to me gave me these little side glances every now and then. That was cool. And she was pretty friendly.

When you guys use NPA, do you walk into a room with the attitude, \"man, I own this room\", or \"I\'m the sexiest and most confident guy here\"? I wonder if there is more of a placebo effect with none, rather than nol? With nol you don\'t have to do as much to get people to talk to you. But with none, it seems like the way you carry yourself, specifically body language might make more of an impact.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2002, 09:12 PM
BTW, I didn\'t even cover the areas of NPA with SOE. I put the SOE in other places around my neck where there was no NPA. But I didn\'t get any weird reactions at all.

krtel
10-12-2002, 11:22 AM
Thats because most of the weird (sexual related) kind of results come from *none based products. SoE is just something that \"gets your foot into the door\", and you have to take it from there.

- Krish

BassMan
10-12-2002, 12:21 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

But with none, it seems like the way you carry yourself, specifically body language might make more of an impact.

<hr></blockquote>Very insightful. None seems to act as an \"attitude amplifier.\" Whatever you are feeling, you will project it much more vividly when you are wearing none.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 10:58 AM
I am starting to think that -none CREATES confidence in the wearer. Any ideas/opinions?

franki
10-13-2002, 11:00 AM
That`s right. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 12:38 PM
I\'m beginning to think there is more of a placebo effect with none. Last night I had on 3 dabs of NPA with some SOE gel. Instead of feeling confident, I felt a little self conscious. I went to a social event/dinner where I didn\'t know alot of people and I\'m usually not that outgoing in those situations.

And of course, I got zero reaction to what I was wearing. I think some of the basic beliefs you need to have when wearing none to get a reaction are:

I\'m confident right now
Women want to be around me
I\'m irresistable to women

Has anyone ever gotten none reactions when they were sick? With the flu or something? If you have, then maybe that goes against my placebo theory. It\'s hard to feel super confident around women when you\'re blowing your nose and coughing.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 01:01 PM
It is definitely not all in your mind.

Just because no behavior manifests does not mean other people are not reacting.

Your being more outgoing invites other people to be more outgoing in return. Humans tend to mirror each other\'s behavior in social situations. The more you disclose in a conversation, for example, the more the other person will disclose. The more impersonal you keep it, the more the other person will maintain similar distance. We have this experience all the time, where we don\'t express what we feel because the situation is not right.

None\'s no joke. It\'s for real.

upsidedown
10-13-2002, 01:08 PM
I agree with FTR. How often do you see a really hot woman, and just keep to yourself and do or say nothing, except admire her secretly?

The same thing could be happening to the people that you are around. I\'ve come to the conclusion that the majority of people keep such things to themselves for various reasons. But that doesn\'t mean that the -none isn\'t working. It may be working more than you will ever know, and you only have to be in the right situation with the right people to get anything that could be considered a hit.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 09:28 PM
You\'ve brought up excellent points. There\'s a certain part of none success that comes from how you behave. You could go into the hottest club in the world with some killer none, killer clothes,....but if you look sad, or super nervous or if you keep your head down and never make eye contact with anyone,...you\'ll have a much tougher time getting hits.

I should be more aware of the women around me and not automatically assume it isn\'t working. If I admire someone from afar, inevitably, I\'ll show some subconscious signs of attraction. Maybe I\'ll look at her more often, or smile more at her or any of a number fo things. I\'ll keep more of an eye on these subtle signs of attraction.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2002, 10:57 PM
All mones get you in the door, it basically gives you a really good first impression, you gotta continue from there to get any further, which means having confidence. I found mones let you get away with alot more flirting etc, the girls just lap it up and giggle, instead of slapping me
They ain\'t magic, but they do work.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2002, 05:08 AM
when you wear mones, you have to remember several things: you have made yourself highly attractive, so people arent gonna approach you unless they themselves are super confident...but you will notice all the little physical body language movements that people give you, increased eye contact, hair flips, DIHL, smiles out of nowhere, headlights beaming, you name it, but as far as it making them approach you, dont happen much