PDA

View Full Version : ANY HITS OUT THERE!!!!?

MOBLEYC57
10-09-2002, 09:06 PM
Hello all you people out there with nasty mouthes and nasty attitudes...any hits? PAN! JB#1! SOE! PI! EW! NPA! APC! Ladies! Gents! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif Hello!!!

Watcher
10-09-2002, 10:47 PM
SOE of course.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 04:51 AM
i did a funny trick at home...my roomate/lover is a pretty female in her late 20\'s, and she has one of those little devices that spew out a scent all the time, you know, that have a little oil pan that keeps the fragrance and it runs on batteries..well, i decided to put a few drops of PI in the mix, well, you would think someone paid her 20 bucks to start an orgy....man, its amazing..that little scent machine has been spewing some sort of nasty fragrance and the PI, and lets just say this little invention has some wonderful uses ahead of it..like being placed in every room in a sex therapy clinic!!! Also, and i need some comment on this, i took some realm for men and put some TE in it, shook it up, and went out..the hits were really good, and i felt like the BO smell was completely covered...realm is such a good product, and it does have the none level of the old apc, plus other secret ingredients, i think estradol, which when combined with the ingredient in TE, become liquid dynamite, guaranteed to have the panties smoking and the ribs a\' hoppin....

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 04:59 AM
I can vouch for PI/w in the fragrance burner. Look out!! You\'d better really like it hot!

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 06:44 AM
Boot!! You manly BEAST!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif What does Realm smell like? Any good?

oscar
10-10-2002, 02:59 PM
jamboot,

I\'m curious where you got the information that Realm has the same A-None content as old APC. I\'ve seen you mention it twice. I wasn\'t aware that Realm had any A-None at all. I\'ve been led to believe that Realm for men contains estratetraenol, and Realm for women contains Androstadienone.

Erox\'s research at the time of Realm\'s inception decried Androstenone and Androstenol as \"pig pheromones\", so I think it doubtful that they would have incorporated either of them into their fragrances.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 03:18 PM
Ho yaaaeeehhh! I\'m an horny pig !

druid
10-10-2002, 06:42 PM
hold up. Old APC?? When was the APC formula changed? Was the none content increased or decreased?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 08:28 PM
I seem to get interesting hits with SOE only (1/3 of a pack). Women around me tend to laugh at my silly jokes more and I take on the role of the dominant one in charge, and I\'m leading her instead of the other way around. I\'ve seen this with Caucasin and Asian women. One hot Asian chick remembed my name a few weeks later even though we had only casually chit chatted once before. It tends to lift everyones mood up a little.

Bruce
10-10-2002, 09:19 PM
Oscar,
That information was listed in the famous old \"Petro Labs\" test fincanced and published by Primal Instinct Inc some years ago. Since then APC has gone from that modest amount to almost nothing, while I think men\'s Realm has stayed the same. The latter does contain the other item you mention.
http://love-scent.com/petro-test.gif (\"http://love-scent.com/petro-test.gif\")
I think that is from those tests.
Bruce

Bruce
10-10-2002, 09:20 PM
Druid,
aNONE content of APC was decreased.
Bruce

upsidedown
10-10-2002, 09:42 PM
The topic of this particular thread is called \"Any hits out there?\" Well, I suppose everybody\'s definition of a hit is different. But, I\'ve been getting what I consider to be hits for me lately going into restaurants with a new experimental mix. This mix has been working well for most of the time I\'ve tried it over the last 2 or 3 weeks.. It\'s AE (new scent):NPA:A1 at a ratio of 10-2-4. Since the 10-2-4 numbers in the ratio bring to mind the old Dr. Pepper bottles with the 10-2-4, I\'ve been calling it my \"Dr. Pepper\" mix. However, for copyright reasons, if I should continue to get hits with it, and decide to get on the forum here and push it, I\'d probably better give it another name. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Technically, I could call it a 5-1-2 mix, but then that doesn\'t have the same ring as 10-2-4.

But, since wearing it, I\'ve found that waitresses in restaurants get extremely dilated pupils, and quite often they will start initiating KINO with me. This has come from waitresses I\'ve only met for the first time. Lots of flirting as well, and one waitress who, when I was finished eating, didn\'t want me to leave and asked me to stay, even though the restaurant was getting busy and they really could have used my table.