PDA

View Full Version : Which Makes You Angry?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2002, 06:54 PM
Are there some that make people angry? I have seen a few people make references to mood swings. Is there one that causes people to get upset or frightened? That would really end a date.

koolking1
10-10-2002, 07:34 AM
I used to wear APC to work everyday. One of the bad reactions I noticed in a few women was that they would look downward as if trying to avoid looking at me. I often wondered what was going through their minds. Most of the women were chatty and flirty though. On occasion, I would get a glare from a guy as if he didn\'t like me for some reason.

Watcher
10-10-2002, 12:42 PM
AndrosteNone will do it. This will make people aggressive, it does the same thing in OD to make people a bit scared type, they just get nervous.

EXIT63
10-10-2002, 02:33 PM
I just got my bottle of TE last week. I think it makes me angry.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 03:28 PM
I think it\'s all about balance. I got aggressive OD from some men wearing APC but had no problem with AE. I had about 7 time more \'none on me with the AE but it was balanced with other phero so I had no problem.

With AE, the reaction from fellow male is more respectfull, maybe a bit scared at worst.

Some shy women where visibly intimidated.

With 3 drops from the provided dropper, I was at the limit of OD, I will probably keep it to 1 or 2 drops max. 3-4 drops will be used only if I ever get single and really want to make them drop like flies ;-).

( note that my mix is 80% AE, 20% fragrance)

marv14yag
10-10-2002, 05:09 PM
Wow, lol...

I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT! There\'s some girl that supposedly likes everyone...She HATTTTESSSS me, I didn\'t do a DAMN thing to her...Only thing is that I was wearing the androstenone...Wow, lol, WOW!

I stopped using any nones for at least now, after I heard, \"The mones are like a loudspeaker, you can\'t tell what the person is saying, but it\'s loud...\" Something like that...I want my OWN PERSONAL signature to come out, instead of the ...Loudspeaker...I have some none, look at me, no personality, but, I have a lot of none...

But, I am growing my hair out, on my head, and legs, and others to keep in mones, etc...And still using the baby powder, and cologne. The baby powder has been working wonders...It makes girls SOOO comfortable around me...Like I\'m one of them or something, and the smell, well, it just smells really good, coolwater lasts like 12 or more hours with 2 sprays to the chest and smells REALLY good, but, only when you hug someone, which, is what I need, and not, you can smell it just, whenever...You have to be hugging me...Which, even WITHOUT mones has caused girls to get closer, LITTERALLY...ONE girl, anyway, lol, kept her desk like TOUCHING mine, and than, others, just, closer...

Oh, and, when I was getting off the bus...I had put some coolwaters on my hands eariler on, and than, washed them, but, they had like the \"residue\" left, and smelled REALLY nice..Girl put her hand in my face, I did the same back to her...Good move, now she has smelled that really nice stuff, lol...

I\'m going to ask out some Sophmore Volleball girl tomorrow, or some other girl, see how that goes.

Oh, and, something else. Tanning tanning is GREAT for the skin color. And, 76% or something like that, of people who USE sunscreen get skin cancer MORE than people who don\'t...And, blacks in Aftrica who are out ALL the time, get skin cancer VERY LITTLE whereas, blacks who are NEVER out, get it all the time in America...

Here\'s the end result o.k...If you use sunscreen it never LETS the body build up a DEFENSE against the sun..And, when you are outside TOO much, you never recover, and get a TAN from the sun, it just peels off. You need to tan, but, not burn, and you will be MORE healthy.

Anyway...Yeah...Except, my tan is sweating onto my polo shirts and staining them, god D*MN IT!

I\'ll see how it goes.

Mones are good, but, they are just using like a loudspeaker, I want my DISTINCT personality to be like, when someone walks by, that\'s BART, and not, WOW....I don\'t know WHO that is..But, they are really NOTICED...No no...I want to make a girl feel like they know me BEFORE they EVEN talk to me!

Bart