PDA

View Full Version : Aggression with PI/w and/or PCC?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2002, 06:29 PM
Coyoterose was talking in the women\'s forum about her mix making her husband more competitive/argumentative.

I\'m noticing PI/w makes my guy more aggressive, which means WAY too aggressive, combative about almost everything. He just being in a mood for the past two months, or could it be something in PI/w?

I suspect PI/w because I used PCC with him and didn\'t get the aggressiveness. I od\'d today and was sorry for it.

IF that\'s what the trouble was.

Any ideas/information? thanks

MOBLEYC57
10-09-2002, 06:35 PM
Maybe he was PMSing, because it does nothing to me, but then again, I\'m aggressive anyway, but that\'s a good aggressive...cause I\'m good /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif But then again FTR, you sure it wasn\'t you? Anybody that smashes Mobley has to be aggressive, and baaaaad!!! {{{smooch}}}

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2002, 06:36 PM
I wasn\'t talking about me, I was trying to talk about the effect of pheromones...LEO ONE...stop tailing me...

MOBLEYC57
10-09-2002, 06:40 PM
Yes dear...but I was talking about the mones too. I read somewhere just today, that it effects the wearer as well. And I\'m not tailing you...just reading and responding to my fellow and female posting-ners. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif O.K. I won\'t answer any more of your post : (

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2002, 07:49 PM
Ok.
I don\'t think it was me. I\'ve been wearing PI/w every day since I got it. I\'m not any more aggressive than usual, and I don\'t think I was more aggressive with him -- not to start out with, anyway. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif but a doctor who diagnoses himself has a fool for a patient...

I guess nobody knows, nobody\'s answering. Next time just PCC and we\'ll see what happens. Maybe PCC and SOE. But I\'m not doing PI/w with him again.

Bruce
10-09-2002, 08:03 PM
One thing I have learned being a parent of two boys, there is not a whole lot of point in trying to find out \"who started it.\" I would cut back on the PI/W. It could have something to do with \"it.\" Not that there is anything wrong with PI/w on a woman, but it is strong stuff and nearly odorless, making ODs very easy, and probably easier to notice for a woman. Enough can be great, when too much is well... too much.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2002, 08:06 PM
Thanks, Bruce - would you indulge me and tell me again what\'s in it? I need to write it down, I can\'t remember the names of the pheromones and what they each do.

MadMaxx
10-09-2002, 09:44 PM
Well, I am a guy, so that could be a big difference, but I notice NO agression from men or women when I am using copulins; and, sometimes I use PI/w for the -nol, but I don\'t notice much difference. Maybe just a little though, now that I think about it. It is a very subtle difference though. I doesn\'t come from people I know; it would be from guys on the street or train. It is possibly just a little less respect, and I sense that they want to intentionally intrude on my personal space. However, this problem isn\'t majorly overt. I dislike it enough though, that I don\'t really want to use my PI/w very much. I prefer to be treated like a princess by men and women both! lol!

Watcher
10-09-2002, 10:31 PM
Its probably something to do with the PI(W) i think, just past experience sure you havent got the mens version there ?

ccbythesea
10-09-2002, 11:32 PM
FTR,

I was gonna ask the same thing Watcher asked about whether it\'s possible you might have the male version of PI. The female version seems almost OD-proof. I\'ve been using it a long time and NEVER encountered the kind of aggressive behavior you described.

PI/w is formulated with alot of -nol and some copulins where as PI/m is very heavily -none, I think. Does your PI have a heavy odor? If it\'s the women\'s version than it should hardly smell at all.....in fact, to me it\'s odorless.

Wish I had more hard info for you.
CC

MadMaxx
10-09-2002, 11:50 PM
Watcher, you replied to my message, but I don\'t know whether you are really asking me or FTR. As for me I AM talking about PI/w. As I said, what I notice is subltle. Now, I do ALSO have PI/m, but that is another story! I don\'t like to go near that stuff. Every once in a while I try one drop and without fails it destroys what I have going. I have never gotten a hit from it in my life; it makes me irritable and hostile and it doesn\'t make others happy either. As for FTR, yeah, I can see why people might think she is describing PI/m.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 04:47 AM
Thanks for your answers, I appreciate it. It\'s definitely PI/w - it has no scent. If it\'s just nol and copulins, and nol signals sub, then maybe I already have enough nol and don\'t need the extra with him. Maybe too much nol makes him overly testosteroney. Something did, that\'s for sure. Or maybe it was too much cops.

CptKipling
10-10-2002, 06:43 AM
Or it could be something to do with the -nol/-none conversion, hell of a lot of -nol in PIw. Could be making you more agressive, or making him feel challenged and competitive.

BassMan
10-10-2002, 07:23 AM
We have a discussion going somewhere else about nol - none conversion. It appears to be a very individual thing. One person could wear PI/w and have very little conversion, another could wear it and end up large amounts of none. That could indeed explain part of this.

Red, how long did you have the stuff on when the aggressiveness started?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 07:28 AM
He had been around me about 20 minutes.

I strongly suspect my body converts nol almost immediately.

CptKipling
10-10-2002, 07:55 AM
Where do you apply it?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 08:13 AM
where you would put perfume

CptKipling
10-10-2002, 08:16 AM
I dont wear perfume /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

But seriously, if you do the same with PIw as you did with SOE, you should find it reduces the affect.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 10:39 AM
He called me just now, being very sweet, quiet, contrite voice, says he was just calling to thank me for fitting him into my schedule yesterday. (If I didn\'t have caller id at work, I\'d be saying, \"Sorry, who is this?? You sound kinda like the DICK who was at my house yesterday...\" lol) I said it was my pleasure, thanks to him for doing the same (I had to take off work and he had to reschedule an interview), I said how was your interview, he said blah de blah about the interview, then he was quiet for a second, then he comes up with \"I was just wondering if you were mad at me or something.\"

AHA!
I said Well, yeah, a little, now that you mention it. A little mad, more upset.
He said please forgive me.
I said Ok, my sweetheart. What was that about?

He said,

\"I don\'t know. I\'ve been wondering that all day myself.\"

I said ok, it was just a mood, then, we won\'t think about it anymore, and we\'re ok. He said yes, good, we\'re ok.

AHA!
Poor baby. It was the pheromones. I\'m sure of it. IXNAY on the nol for me from now on.

I just took my first full breath of the day.

Anybody want a 1/2 full bottle of PI/w and some SOE packets?

CptKipling
10-10-2002, 10:42 AM
Me!!

BTW what does IXNAY mean, been wondering for ages.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 10:53 AM
IX-NAY is pig latin for Nix which means No but carries a little stronger connotation, like Hell No, No Way, Never, Not in this Lifetime kinda NO.
If you believe in degrees of No.

PM me your address, I\'ll put this in the mail to you. I can\'t ever have that happen again.

EXIT63
10-10-2002, 02:42 PM
IXNAY on the OTTENRAY ! ! !

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 05:00 PM
FTR,

I had the same problem with PI/m. Every time I wore PI around my wife, she would get very irritable and down right nasty. I didn\'t realize that it was the PI at the time. I always thought PI didn\'t work for me until I got AE & SoE and started wearing them. My wife\'s mood completely changed to the opposite of what it was when I wore PI. I now know that PI/m works, but not in the way I envisioned it to work. Maybe there is something in PI/m & PI/w that causes this reaction.

MadMaxx
10-11-2002, 07:50 AM
PI/m is hell for me too. There is not way I could ever get a hit with that stuff. People are either scared to death or else treat me nastly-like.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2002, 08:27 AM
Yeah! If PI/m worked the opposite of what it does for me, I\'d be loading up on the stuff....

Sexyredhead
02-18-2003, 03:52 PM
Sorry to pull up an old thread, but didn\'t you say you were, or had been, on Atkin\'s, FTR? If so, do you think that could have made the conversion from -nol to -none much faster than usual? Or maybe it\'s just a personal chemistry thing?

Sorry, I\'m stuck on this today. Trying to help out a friend.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2003, 04:03 PM
I have no idea. Sounds reasonable.

Irish
02-19-2003, 06:10 AM
A European study showed that when men are exposed to cops (from the ovulatory phase), it increases their testosterone level. Significantly.

Increased T = increased aggression and blunt-object sex drive. The cops could have easily been the reason for the episode, depending on the man\'s internal chemistry and sensitivity to cops.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 06:32 AM
If I remember correctly, at least one of the times he was such a brute had to do with a miscommunication between the two of us. I attributed the behavior to pheromones but it may not have been at all. The other time, I was using PI/w in a scent diffuser along with some other essential oils. Possible the heat converted it to -none?

Copulins don\'t seem to make him act like a bastard. When I wear lots of copulins and just a slight bit of -nol, it works out well. Helps his wood and doesn\'t affect his temperament.

Irish
02-19-2003, 07:29 AM
Does sound like it might be something other than pheros, doesn\'t it? It\'s funny - once we start wearing synthetic pheros we tend to attribute everything that goes on around us to our phero load at the time. With apologies to JVK, there is more to life than our pheromones!

About the nol-to-none thing - I know a lot of folks attribute agressive actions around them as a response to the none they are wearing - to a \'none\' effect. Supposedly other men are reacting to their \'alpha-male\' signal. When I first started wearing none products I did notice an effect on myself, but more of a mild buzz and \'dissociated\' feeling, rather than an aggressive urge. I think it\'s possible the aggressive \'none\' effect is just as likely an annoyance reaction to a bad smell.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2003, 07:44 AM
<BIG GRIN>
I have long suspected the same.