PDA

View Full Version : Sex test mix #2 Let's try it again!

coyoterose
10-09-2002, 09:44 AM
Ok guys,I just made this up and I haven\'t even tried it yet.But it should be better smelling and milder then the killer mix I first did. EW Sex Test Mix #2: To 1fl.oz bottle add:1 drop EW,1 dropper full 0.9 ml unscented attraction for men and women,5 dropers full of citrus oil,fill to top with spring water.Shake very well before useing.It smells nice!But I know it\'s still strong because when I took a big wiff it\'s makeing me a bit spacey.I have to see my gay male hair dresser tomorrow.Should I use some and see what happens?I don\'t want him to space out and mess up my hair,yet for the sake of science I want to see what it does.Should I go for broke or what?

BassMan
10-09-2002, 09:47 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

To 1fl.oz bottle add:1 drop EW,1 dropper full 0.9 ml unscented attraction for men and women,5 dropers full of citrus oil,fill to top with spring water.

<hr></blockquote>We seem to be on the same page - I find the combination of EW and Attraction very powerful.

Don\'t know what to tell you about the hairdresser - I fear for yer hair...

coyoterose
10-09-2002, 09:55 AM
I just gotta do it man!He\'s a real queen.For science I just got to see what it does.Plus there will be lots of women and men around the place very close to me all day.It will be a very good test.I\'m only going to put on a very little.It\'s nothing like the last mix I made.

BassMan
10-09-2002, 09:58 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I just gotta do it man!He\'s a real queen.For science I just got to see what it does.Plus there will be lots of women and men around the place very close to me all day.It will be a very good test.I\'m only going to put on a very little.It\'s nothing like the last mix I made.

<hr></blockquote>One after my own heart /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Good luck!

Elana
10-09-2002, 12:27 PM
You gotta love a woman that would risk getting a bad haircut all in the name of science. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif You make me proud.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2002, 12:31 PM
What the hell. Your hair will grow back.

(\'course, that\'s easy for me to say! lol)