PDA

View Full Version : Phero Newbie & Alter Ego

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2002, 06:50 AM
I am new with Phero\'s. I recently bought a product called Alter Ego. I tried it twice....absolutely no result. I mean, no unusual response at all. Perhaps the product? Perhaps the amount? I read some posts on the forum which mentioned AE and JB#1; wich are those? What are their names & prices?

CptKipling
10-09-2002, 06:58 AM
AE is Alter Ego, JB#1 is the name of a mix, APC and NewPheroAdditive.

What are you currently doing with AE?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2002, 07:03 AM
JA! Feel like an idiot, AE is what I have then. Well, I just poured some drops behind ear and in wrists. Perhaps the amount was too small? How much is enough? After the few drops, I just sprayed some of my regular cologne in a different part of the body.

CptKipling
10-09-2002, 07:10 AM
How many drops in total? I start to get really noticable hits at around 3.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2002, 07:23 AM
Probably like 2 drops, I was afraid of ODing -as you know, the oil is thick so I spread it in different points. I will try adding some more. In how much time do you get a response? Does the skin actually absorve the oil as I read in some posts??
Thanks for your replies.

CptKipling
10-09-2002, 07:26 AM
Yeah try up to about 6. The oil soaks in quite well, all gone in maybe 5 mins.

Don\'t be worried about OD too much, it wont kill you or wreck your chances for ever, better to find your level.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-09-2002, 07:34 AM
Thanks again. I\'ll give it a try. Will keep you guys informed on results.

CptKipling
10-09-2002, 07:36 AM
No problem, good luck!

BassMan
10-09-2002, 07:38 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I will try adding some more.

<hr></blockquote>While you certainly should do that, I\'ll add another data point to the discussion: I get my best results with AE with 4 _dabs_ (not drops) of the stuff. A dab is like, cover the top of the bottle with your finger, turn it over and back, apply what sticks to your finger. It probably works out to 1 to 1-1/2 drops for me. So, in addition to trying more, it\'s worth the trouble to try less.

BTW, the dabs are one behind each ear, one to the back of my (shaved) head, and one between my wrists.

CptKipling
10-09-2002, 07:42 AM
Oh and yeah, I hope you arn\'t one of those i\'ll-just-stand-here-and-wait-to-see-if-they-come-to-me type people, this is very rare. You NEED tp go out initiating and flirting, the pheros you are wearing should give you the confidence boost you need to do this if you are narmally shy.

Macmers
10-09-2002, 09:14 AM
letstryit:
Yet another newbie.......Welcome to the forum!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
-Walter Lippmann

Macmers
10-09-2002, 09:20 AM
letstryit:
You should probably include information such as your age....your preferred reaction, either more towards sexually or socially.......

JB#1 is genrally APC + NPA at a ratio of 7:3 respectively made by Jambat. It is reported to gain women’s attention quickly, and is more sexually oriented than socially. As Jambat puts it, \"great for clubs and pretty much anywhere else\". Nice scent thanks to APC, and raw power courtesy of NPA. The author reports that it’s atomizer friendly and seems to work better that way. (a copy &amp; paste from the Cookbook)

You should check on the Nimber Cookbook in the Reference Material Section to familarize with products here. Any questions are welcome in this forum. Good luck with pheros.../ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif ....My advice is not to give up on AE so soon....give it time..../ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
-Walter Lippmann

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2002, 06:06 PM
Since you said that you put on drops I assume you are using the new AE fragrance. Don\'t place the drops directly to the place you want it. What I do is put a couple of drops on my finger and rub it on the front of my neck. The reason I put the drops on my finger is so that I can see how many drops that I am actually using. It also keeps you from over applying it. I then put 4 drops on my finger and rub it on the back of my neck. If you are using the new AE, you shouldn\'t need any other scent as it lasts quite a long time and smells good. The only thing I don\'t like about AE is that it is kind of sticky when you first apply it. I\'ve had great success with AE. I can live with it being a little sticky...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-20-2002, 12:24 AM
Don`t be affraid about ODing with AE. It`s well balanced so it doesn`t do very nasty ODing.

Try with 4-5 drops and see what happen.

Spread it on a wide area (arms, torso, neck and then rub your hand in your hair). You can then put some water in your hands and rub again to spread it evenly (let it dry on your skin, don`t use a towel)

Of course, you also have to keep close to your target and show interest if you want something to happen... The fish won`t just jump out of the water into your boat, you still need to use a net or something !

CptKipling
10-20-2002, 04:17 AM
Dont be afraid of ODing on anything....