PDA

View Full Version : rogue male

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2002, 08:49 AM
Hi,

iám a newbie in using pheromons.(i´m from germany...iám very sorry because of my bad english:-))a few days ago i ordered rogue male. i use this stuff for three times.i think it doesn´t work.is there anyone who can help me?i need some tips(home much i have to use,where i have to use it[neck etc.]). Ãám 1meter and 87centimeter high->don´t know if ´this fact is important.please help me

thanks a lot

der unsympath

Whitehall
10-08-2002, 09:06 AM
RM has more of a power aura than a sexual aura. I have gotten sexual hits off RM but not as frequently as NPA, for example. I find it perfect for an office situation.

I apply a dab to each side of the neck and maybe one more dab on the lower throat, near the collar bones. If you\'re in less intimate situations, you can also apply some to the wrists - that helps diffuse it over a wider area.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2002, 09:37 AM
is it possible to mix rogue male with my normal perfume(gucci...calvin klein....etc. or something else)

Whitehall
10-08-2002, 10:11 AM
Mixing is difficult to pull off since RM has its own scent. The cologne would need a compatible scent and that\'s hard for some people to judge. RM is not as long lasting as good quality colognes so one can apply later.

Watcher
10-08-2002, 12:38 PM
You could try mixing with youre regular stuff but be very careful with compatibility.

BassMan
10-08-2002, 12:44 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

is it possible to mix rogue male with my normal perfume(gucci...calvin klein....etc. or something else)

<hr></blockquote>I\'d tend to put a couple dabs of RM behind the ears, and spray the regular cologne elsewhere.

Watcher
10-08-2002, 01:44 PM
That is also the other option, mixing isnt the only option available to phero users.