PDA

View Full Version : lets try this again...

xxxPantero
10-07-2002, 11:06 PM
Objective: Want sexual hits. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Method: Obviously the woman has to feel comfortable with you before she hits on you or makes a move. Not a problem, will be used on someone who is already a significant other. So perhaps -nol may have less of a role to play here, since she already feels comfortable with me.

Research:

(The following is taken from The Cookbook v.03)
<font color=blue>NPA - New Pheromone Addictive</font color=blue>
Contains: none @ 0.48mg/ml + some secret ingredients.
Notes: One of the most effective products available at Love Scent. It is often referred to as the \"Harley\" of pheromone products, if you get the idea.

<font color=blue>RM - Rogue Male</font color=blue>
Contains: none @ 0.5mg/ml
Notes: With its nice fragrance (similar to APC), and its great none concentration (like PI/m), this is an interesting one too. When worn alone, hits are more relaxed than when wearing NPA alone.

<font color=blue>SoE - Scent of Eros</font color=blue>
Contains: nol @ 0.4 mg/ml, rone @ 0.1 mg/ml
Notes: This is a very successful product by JVK (one of the most effective for younger people), and is primarily based on nol.

<font color=blue>AE - Alter Ego</font color=blue>
Contains: none @ 0.15mg/ml, nol @ 0.15mg/ml, rone @ 0.15mg/ml
Notes: Lots of pheromones here, it’s one of the few ones which have them all. Musky fragrance, nice results.

<font color=blue>TE - The Edge</font color=blue>
Contains: none @ 0.12mg/ml
Notes: Will make you good at playing the guitar! Seriously, the result from this one are cloudy. Jambat tried it and couldn’t report hits as good as the ones he gets with other products, while others find it OK. It probably depends on the wearer personal chemistry (see below). It comes in both unscented and sandalwood versions.

<font color=red>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</font color=red>

I have tried The Edge with no results on my target. On myself however, overdosing did make me feel quite agitated (I was looking to get into a fight and rip someone\'s head off /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif ) Experimented with applications from 1 spray to 7, sprayed on skin and/or clothes. Mixed with Scent of Eros sample packet, no extra results... other females reacted the same way as they did with purely Scent of Eros (half packet). Mixed with SPMO (a -anol product) and got reactions similar to Scent of Eros applications.

NOTE: I think triall may have not been exaggerating that much. I finished all my pheros, and new people now approach me and talk to me as if I was a long lost friend. They never did this before I wore pheros, and only started happening when I mixed TE with SPMO. Nothing sexual, just guys talking to me more and girls smiling at me. Could be either that the pheros gave me a different comfort level with people that lasted, OR it could be that my body is now trying to keep up with the pheromone production it detected I had... a weird case of Homeostasis, maybe? My pheromone production levels rising to compensate for the loss of the synthetic ones? Unlike triall, I enjoy it, but he may have had a point!

More users report NPA and RM to work a bit better. Yet, a pure -none product may produce the same results for me that TE did. I am thinking of getting NPA, though. How does NPA stack up against RM? They have basically the same -none content, yet the fragrance, base (alcohol or oil), and secret ingredients in NPA may make a world of difference. I was also thinking of trying AE, but that has basically the same -none content of TE, but the addition of -rone might serve it\'s purpose as a carrier and amplify the effect of the -none. Or will the -nol in the formula serve as a counter-agent to what I\'m trying to acheive (sex with someone who\'s already comfortable). I want her to be receptive to my sexual advances, or make them herself, but not have her want me to be her good-ol-buddy-ol-pal-o-friend-o-mine. I want her to scratch at my back, not pat it! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif That reminds me.... some woman behind me in class today scratched my back to pass me the roll sheet. Not just a normal tap-tap, but a light scratch/tickle motion with lots of finger work. Maybe that adds to my NOTE above.

I am 19 years old, 5\'9\'\', alpha-beta male (depends on the crowd I\'m in), removed my eyebrow ring to get a job at a bank (so a little edge is taken off my appearance) lately falling more into beta, don\'t know why. Although now my girlfriend calls me a \"Man\'s Man\" when in fact my temper has calmed down, I\'ve become more understanding, etc. Hmmmm... I once saw written in a book of mine \"Women don\'t always want a jerk, but they don\'t always want you to be a pushover either. At one end of the spectrum you must be hard, decisive, firm. At the other end, you must be loving, understanding, and compromising. The trick is knowing when to do that.\" So maybe it\'s not about being a jerk the entire time, just when you need to stand up for yourself. EPIPHANY: Don\'t pick on the girl, just don\'t let her pick on you!!! For instance, don\'t d!ck her out for no reason at all... but do make sure that you\'re priorities are taken care of.

Anyway... so taking that into consideration...

What should a <font color=red>19 yr. old, 5\'9, alpha-beta male</font color=red>, use for <font color=red>sexual hits</font color=red> with his <font color=orange>alpha-loving girlfriend</font color=orange>, when <font color=orange>The Edge didn\'t work</font color=orange> for him?

\"I once was mad because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet.\"

<font color=purple>\"I once was mad because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet. And I laughed at that man. I laughed a very long time.\"
\"I once was mad because I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no socks.\"
\"I once was mad because I had no shoes. Then I met a woman who had no shoes, either. Oh, wait a minute. That\'s not possible.</font color=purple>

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 11:16 PM
Hey, young dude.

I used to have this wild girlfriend Lynn, who had a sign over her bed that said \"If you can\'t be good in bed, at least be funny.\"

From what you\'ve written, I\'d bet you\'re good in bed - and there\'s no doubt you\'re damn funny. Since you\'ve got BOTH things goin\' on, not to worry? \'mones are just icing on the cake.

Watcher
10-07-2002, 11:36 PM
What about DD#1 or DD lite switch to andro 4.2 if all else fails or perfect 10.

xxxPantero
10-07-2002, 11:45 PM
hahaha, that\'s a cool sign...

anyway, as far as my sexual prowess... i could do with a bit more experience and stuff, i know a whole lot, just got to keep putting it to use! anyway, i\'d rate myself as a 4-5 on a scale of 1-10, and i could be a 10 if i keep at it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif. have had a complaint once in a while, satisfaction usually, and i think maybe one or two compliments from a too-honest girlfriend. sheesh, she never fakes an orgasm... and trust me, sometimes my ego wishes she had!

anyway, thanks for the confidence in me

next time my girlfriend looks like she\'s not enjoying it... \"A man walks into this bar, and...\"

anyway... i want the mones so that she wants to have more sex with me, so i keep getting chances to improve /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif so the cake could be a bit more sweeter, and that\'s what the icing does!!! now it\'s not just to ENHANCE the sex, it\'s to actually INCREASE the occurence (ahh... i remember the first 3.5 months... sex EVERY single day, for a long time, usually 2-3 times, and then falling asleep and being late for class..., but now those days are gone /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif our situation sucks, my gf needs to get her pee problem taken care of, and then needs to get on birth control... so the occurence is decreased, although she offers/gives me lots of blowjobs... what a sweet woman, trying to keep me happy like that!!! anyway, still wondering about those pheros!!!

EXIT63
10-08-2002, 02:13 AM
ROFLMAO ! ! !

Tell me why girls always notice a guys shoes.

I spend lots and lots of time perambulating. I wear walking shoes. (Knapp Shoes). Should I be changing my shoes before I go into the office where the women are? Sometimes I wear cheap k-mart shoes. Is this killing any chance that I may have with a woman?
Why are you broads so hung up on shoes?

Thanx in advance for any replies.
Note. I do not use the term broads disparagingly

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2002, 04:36 AM
I dunno, but it seems true. I don\'t care about shoes, myself, but one of my girlfriends won\'t even talk to a guy who wears tennis shoes. Won\'t even go to a place where there are guys who wear tennis shoes. Don\'t ask me what kind of shoes you\'re supposed to wear. But it\'s true women notice shoes. Weird, huh?

Irish
10-08-2002, 06:10 AM
If you don\'t like your results with TE then NPA might not be your best choice. TE is just diluted NPA in a sprayable form. Same ingredients.

RM is nice clean Stone none with a decent fragrace - some folks on this board (myself included) think RM smells better slightly diluted. If you want a pure none product and like the scent, RM is fine.

I have had fantastic results with TE/NPA - but it definitely requires cologne coverage or women will flee. I haven\'t had much luck with RM, but can\'t say I gave it a very thorough tryout - others have reported success with RM.

Personally I like the unscented or chemset products better than those with scent added, cause I like to use designer colognes with pheros and don\'t want to be tied to one phero scent. But that\'s me - whatever works for you is best.

franki
10-08-2002, 07:21 AM
\"Objective: Want sexual hits.

Method: Obviously the woman has to feel comfortable with you before she hits on you or makes a move. Not a problem, will be used on someone who is already a significant other. So perhaps -nol may have less of a role to play here, since she already feels comfortable with me. \"

First you say you want sexual hits, after that you say you are only going to test it on one person. Why? The way to get sexual hits is to at least \"expose\" yourself to numbers of females. Also this person who is your target already is your SO, and you already had sex with her. Phero´s might work better on people who don´t know you as well as she does.

xxxPantero
10-08-2002, 07:42 AM
okay then...

i want sexual hits from my SO - those have decreased lately

and i will test it out on other females, but the main one i\'m after is my SO

xxxPantero
10-08-2002, 08:01 AM
oh, and about the shoes....

well, it\'s like the clothes issue

women put so much effort and value into great-looking clothes and shoes, that they tend to associate those things with a person\'s worth. it\'s the same as working out for guys. when we work out a lot, we tend to discriminate more against women who are more out of shape than us. because we begin to place so much value on our bodies, we only want a mate who would do the same, correct? well, same thing with women. they place so much value in clothes, that they begin to pre-judge you subconsciously. when you wear nice clothes, it says to a woman \"I take pride in my appearance.\" and women respect that. the same goes for shoes. tennis shoes say \"I\'m normal. Don\'t really do anything except go to school, and then to a mediocre job.\" while dress shoes say \"I\'m classy and sophisticated. I\'m also grown-up!\" and timberland boots say \"I\'m ruggedly handsome, ain\'t I?\"

anyway... RM sounds like something to try...

will consider that! anyone else has suggestions?

xxxPantero
10-08-2002, 08:03 AM
hmm....

\"TE is just diluted NPA in a sprayable form. Same ingredients. \"

damn, i thought between RM vs. NPA, NPA might have been better for those secret ingredients.

yeah and i\'d like to try the fragrance of RM