PDA

View Full Version : recommendations for my situation

RyanG
10-07-2002, 09:16 PM
I apologize in advance if this msg is considered to be a ? that has been answered similarly in the past. I am a college student. My classes are over an hour long. My current collection is the newb kit, TE, musk oil, 1 SOE. Any recommendations from u experienced users (including other products, but tell me what i can do with these now.)?
Thanx, rg

Watcher
10-07-2002, 10:48 PM
DD Lite or just apply 4 2 inch swipes of SOE around the neck area and 1 spray of TE on youre shirt (cotton preferably) and you should be on youre way.

MaxiMog
10-08-2002, 09:52 AM
Agreed! Definitely one of the better mixes: Contains almost all mones AND secret ingredients, and best of all: it works wonders!

Had a good day at the hairsdresser\'s today! The young (really beautiful. Kinda my type for sure /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif) women doing my hair had a big smile on her face all the time, looking at me a lot with those big eyes and really rubbing her body against mine. She was a little bit nervous, and I think she was looking at the other hairdressers from time to time to see what they were doing. Everytime she saw that the coast was clear, it\'s like she rubbed her body against mine some more (there weren\'t many other people, so most of the hairdressers weren\'t around most of the time.) In the end, she even managed to get some hair gel in my eye (no really). Luckily it didn\'t hurt or so, but it was really just because she was not very concentrated. All the more evidence that I was doing something to her, as she normally would never make \'mistakes\' like that.