PDA

View Full Version : Houston.....we have achieved "cat pee"

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 04:42 PM
Hi! I am brand new to the forum and I just want to thank all you guys and gals for all the great info.

I recently ordered NPA and have been experimenting. I have been using relatively weak colognes (ck-1, acqua di gio) and I was wondering why they all smelled the same about 2-3 hours after the colognes evaporated...and the smell was \"not so good\". It finally hit me that this must be the \"cat pee\" smell that I had read about. I went back and re-smelled the NPA straight and found that I could detect the distinct smell mixed with the alcohol.

I think that I might need to keep a bottle of straight cologne handy to re-spray the area after a few hours. With a relatively weak cologne I find that even a 5/1 ratio is far too little cologne with NPA.

I am thinking about just trying the \"2-3 dabs\" of NPA on my arms/neck (2-3 total dabs) with a straight cologne cover. According to many postings it seems to work pretty well and does not make you O.D.

Any Ideas/comments?

BTW...Thanks Bruce !!! Great site.

Watcher
10-07-2002, 05:03 PM
Cat pee is attractive to women (probably the -none) although if they arent at that time of the month or accepting of -none.

A new theroy i have is that some women will always like -none but others are repelled by it non-dependant on that time of the month, something similar to males with their -rone sensitivity. But well use less none and buy SOE with nol and rone. Try DD #1 or DD Lite.

Watcher
10-07-2002, 05:05 PM
With reply to the OD on 2 or 3 dabs with a colonge cover ythat should work great without the cat pee smell and you need to keep experimenting also. The smell can be very not so good, have you thought about purchasing SOE also if you have the finances.

No -Anone just Anol and Arone.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 05:14 PM
I was thinking about SOE. Everyone seems to like it. I actually have some APC that I bought a year ago and used for about 2 months with no results.

I just realized that I can make the famous JB#1 with it. I think that I will try a JB#1 and probably order some SOE...I am saving my gift-sample SOE gel for this weekend. I will see how it goes. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Thanks!

Watcher
10-07-2002, 06:18 PM
The famous JB#1 is even more popular than DD#1 and DD Lite. That said APC/SOE and NPA proves a popular and effective mix. For those wanting more blended mixes.

Irish
10-08-2002, 10:02 AM
I usually carry straight cologne, or cologne diluted with alcohol, as a refresher when I\'m wearing pheros out all night.

I like the lighter colognes myself, but like you I discovered they don\'t cover NPA/TE well. The best colognes I found for covering NPA are the rich fougeres like Cool Water, Eternity, Azzaro...anything with oakmoss or a complex character. NPA finds a hole in light or single-note colognes and pokes up its smelly head. The one exception is Guerlain\'s Vetiver - it has a strong dominant note that is so strong it obliterates any phero smell. You have to have a particular mindset to wear Vetiver very much however.

The idea of a few dabs and cologne cover works for me. The NPA last longer than when it is distributed as a spray over a wider area. And the overall \'halo\' of smell is weaker too, unless someone sniffs really close to your application spots.