PDA

View Full Version : About Scent of Eros Please respond

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 04:19 PM
hello everyone, i just got scent of eros in the mail.

i have a few questions, can it be used alone by itself and still attract people?? also, is it supposed to make you feel confident..because i dont lol.. ;D thanks all, please respond

krtel
10-07-2002, 04:45 PM
I just recently got Scent of Eros as well. You just bought a very sucessful product as well. Yes it can be used as stand-alone and still work wonders. These results depend on what your trying to accomplish. SOE incorporates *nol and *rone, so yes you can get \"hits\", but according the members here, those are mostly chattiness and eye contact. You might want to consider mixing a little *none with SoE if your expecting sexual hits. Thats what I did today. I got my SoE and mixed it 16:4 with TE. So, 75% SoE, 25% TE.

How old are you by the way? This matters a lot. However, I\'ve tested wearing SoE gel alone, and women tend to feel more comfortable around me, talk more, and giggle - a WHOLE lot. When I applied TE + SoE gel, it worked MAD. So much better than just TE alone.

So, with that said, it depends on what your expectations are.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 05:28 PM
well..im 18 years old...so SoE just basically makes em chat and have eye contact alot? is that all it does? can you actually pick up some women with this?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 05:47 PM
Well, you will still need to talk to them, no one will just jump on you out of nowhere.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 05:59 PM
for real bro i know /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif., im gonna have to experiment with this...i just went out to the store..and got more of a \"negitave\" reaction from people...perhaps i should just slather some more on?

Watcher
10-07-2002, 06:01 PM
Yeah but you gotta talk as much as possible keep their attention and theyll keep responding. Some kino will lead to things going further.
http://wanos.conforums.com/index.cgi?#general (\"http://wanos.conforums.com/index.cgi?#general\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 06:59 PM
please respond peeps plz

MOBLEYC57
10-07-2002, 07:15 PM
krtel - It worked mad = ? Share the wealth will you? Pleeeeeeeease! Tank\'ya!!

druid
10-07-2002, 07:22 PM
well if none is the alpha phero (which is generally agreed apon here) and SOE does not contain it, but it is still a GREAT product, then u need to convey the message of \"I AM A SEXUALLY SUPERIOR ALPHA\" through your behavior. And gettin smiles, EC, and some giggling are great signs. why? BECAUSE SHE IS SHOWING THAT SHE IS INTERESTED, so the chances of rejection are LOWER. So the moral here is if you are getting these REAL HITS (do a search on this -- I wrote a long post on it 2-3 weeks ago) THEN ACT ON THEM. Remember phero\'s might so some of the work by weeding out ones that will waste your time or are not interested, but they WON\'T do all the work for you.

krtel
10-07-2002, 07:58 PM
Well, I made a post here about it already, but, I did testing, wearing SoE gel + TE worked a whole lot better than just TE alone. With TE, girls seem to trust me and like sit \"closer\" to me and touch me more, along with staring w/ lust (Read my post about Target! lol) but when I have SoE gel with it, I get all of that, but the girls seem to like, want to talk to me, I get more smiles, eye contact, and GIGGLES! I love it when a girl giggles! I have some weird fetish! lol.

- Krish