PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my stuff..now i need some help....

SonnyBlack
10-07-2002, 11:40 AM
I recently received my order of mones this past Friday. (AE, SOE,EW and Npa which is hopefully arriving to my house this week when the shipment comes in). Anyways I was able to try out the mones a couple of times this past weekend. One night at a bar and the other at a Strip Club. Anyways I was wondering if you all could help me out by leting me know what kinds of dosages I should be applying of these products???How many drops of AE if im planning on wearing it by itself??and how many drops if im combining it with SOE???I noticed that when I put on just 2 drops on the neck, I had some better reactions than whhen I piled on around 5 to 6 drops the night before??does anyone know what the optimal dosages for these products are??Id really appreciate the help...thanks

proteus
10-07-2002, 07:23 PM
I\'m not a phero pro by any means so all I\'ll say is you should be able to find dosages that work with each of these products you bought in the archives/prior posts. However, just wanted to add that don\'t be afraid to experiment - that\'s half the fun :-)

SonnyBlack
10-08-2002, 11:58 AM
bump for some more replies and suggestions

Watcher
10-08-2002, 12:40 PM
6 swipes of SOE (2 inch each)
4 or 5 drops of ALter ego works well.
2 dabs of NPA.

Just for starters.

CptKipling
10-09-2002, 07:19 AM
Yeah go with watcher, thats the (pretty proven, IMO) AE:SOE:NPA mix.