PDA

View Full Version : Whitehall's "Wetter's Better" Cocktail - a recipe

Whitehall
10-07-2002, 10:06 AM
Here\'s a cocktail recipe for the most effective female lubrication enhancer I\'ve ever had the priviledge of enjoying. Yes, I\'ve always wanted to be a bartender.

Ingredients:

- Damiana Liquor

- Nexcite Soft Drink (contains damiana too, available on eBay; formerly Niagra)

- Maraschino Cherries in juice

- Crushed Ice

- Big, tall clear glass (crystal prettiest)

In the bottom of the glass, place a little crushed ice and add two or three cherries and a little of the red juice to make a red layer at the bottom. Fill the glass half full with more cruched ice taking care not to disturb the bottom layer. Slowly pour the bright blue Nexcite into the crushed ice to make a blue layer. Fill the glass with more crushed ice and add the yellow damiana liquor. Add another cherry to garnish.

The result is a tall cool glass with bright red on the bottom, a layer of bright blue topped with a layer yellow - very pretty!

The effects were astonishing - my female friend, mid-forties, was gushing so the bed was wet and usually she needs some extra lubricant.

MOBLEYC57
10-07-2002, 10:12 AM
Whitehall!!! You are a very bad boy!!! I\'m gonna tell! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
10-07-2002, 10:15 AM
That\'s not too undesirable of a reputation to have - in certain circles.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 10:41 AM
I\'m definitely saving that recipe. What does it do to men, have you tried it? Or is this a females only cocktail?

Whitehall
10-07-2002, 11:02 AM
I didn\'t notice any effect on my behavior or performance but then - I can hardly get any better!

Damiana has had the effect of genital warming plus it can make one a little dopey, like really weak pot. I\'ve tried straight herb in capsules and/or the extract before a date and had unsolicited comments that my penis soooo hot (thermally). That can be very impressive to a woman - big, wide, hard, deep AND hot. However, I haven\'t gotten any comments or noticed any change due to the cocktail recipe although I\'ll keep trying. Women also can have genital heating from the straight herb or the extract - that\'s another pleasant effect.

The damiana liquor is 60 proof so there are some alcohol effects too on both men and women. I like it straight over ice although it is a bit sweet. The Whitehall Cocktail is really concocted for the ladies, given its accent on bright pretty colors and its sweetness - the Nexcite stuff is soda-popish and lightly carbonated.

You could even add an umbrella!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 11:05 AM
Oh, my. Well, that does sound like quite the stuff.

(you might want to pull the spit valve on that big horn you\'re blowin\' ... ) /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
10-07-2002, 11:14 AM
Cock-a-doodle DO!

DrSmellThis
10-07-2002, 12:30 PM
I think that spittin\' cobra already has a valve.

I\'ve had great luck with damiana, a bit of fresh lime, and lots of ice. Really dropped those inhibitions. Best sex of my life. I can\'t even comprehend how great it\'s gong to be when somebody joins me! (just kidding.) What does the niagra stuff add?

Whitehall
10-07-2002, 12:42 PM
Nexcite\'s ingredients are \"Damiana, Schizandra, Guarana, Ginseng and Maté\"

The liquor probably packs the real punch but they look so colorful together!

Here\'s a link for the liqueur although I\'ve found it locally

http://www.internetwines.com/rws16350.html (\"http://www.internetwines.com/rws16350.html\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 12:47 PM
Doc, you funny today...

Thanks, Whitehall, that\'s the stuff I came up with, too. I\'d buy that just for the bottle.

Oh - how many did she have, do you remember?

Whitehall
10-07-2002, 01:13 PM
I made up a couple (but used regular, small cubes) and she drank most of both. I also poured the balance of the Nexcite into a glass and she drank most of that too. I had some straight liqueur over ice.

Alcohol-wise, it was about the equivalent to a couple of glasses of white wine or two small rum and OJs.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 01:26 PM
Uh, I think she actually meant \"Oh - how _many_ did she have, do you remember?\" ... although she may well have meant \"Oh - how many did she _have_, do you remember?\"

DrSmellThis
10-07-2002, 01:33 PM
So who slept on the wet spot, wHITEHALL?

Whitehall
10-07-2002, 01:38 PM
You mean \"SPOTS\"?

It was an afternoon delight sort of thing, if you must know.

DrSmellThis
10-07-2002, 02:13 PM
lol

MOBLEYC57
10-07-2002, 03:39 PM
Whitehall...is this your first MOJO test run? If it is, will you keep us informed should it be successful on a different body dancing partner? Thanks for the brew, and keep up the good work Mad Scientist!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
10-07-2002, 06:38 PM
To many mad scienctists can be a good thing or a bad thing on a forum like this. MOJO test run, now only if we could get a sample of austin powers pheormones obviously he is near perfect and if we could all be austin powers we would be a very influential group in worldwide horniness.

MOBLEYC57
10-07-2002, 07:11 PM
Whitehall...you as a Mad Scientist wouldn\'t be a bad thing, for you have good things (pleasure) on the brain!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif You\'d have my vote for President! Now....was that your first MOJO test run? I know women that would get hot just from looking at a beer. In fact, I lost a girl, which was a good lost, because she wanted to drink and chase others. Did she act like she was buzzzzzzed from her two drinks? Saying all that to say...keep us informed when you have another subject with a glass in her hand, you animal!!! Later!!

Whitehall
10-08-2002, 07:37 AM
I\'m not \"Mad\" at anyone or thing and scientists don\'t make things happen.

Just busy artfully applying the wisdom of the ages and the latest science to the basic need for love and lust - and having fun doing it.

We had been through a bottle of the damiana liqueur before but never had such a clear test. The alcohol didn\'t provide the main effect athough there was some of that. No, the damiana worked wonders.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-08-2002, 08:48 AM
I do believe that, because those Always Be Intimate capsules have that effect on me (on a smaller scale), and they contain damiana. I haven\'t heard anyone talk too much about them, but I like those things.

Elana
10-10-2002, 05:53 AM
I am brewing some Damiana tea now. I\'ll let you all know how I feel in a few hours. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Elana
10-10-2002, 10:13 AM
Whitehall-Thank you for introducing me to Damiana. She\'s is my new good friend. This stuff really does work to get you warm and wet, however it did take over an hour for it to kick in.

Mtnjim
10-10-2002, 10:17 AM
FWIW:
You can get Damiana Liquor \"off the shelf\" if you have a Beverages & More in your area (AKA Bevmore.com).
It was $21.95 US in my area.

BassMan
10-10-2002, 10:48 AM
Dunno if you drink alcohol or not, but if you do:

Get a 750 of cheap brandy - you\'re going to change the taste dramatically, so don\'t use anything you\'re attached to.

Take one bottle of \"Always Intimate\" - the stuff Bruce throws in with the orders - open all the caps, dump the herbs into the brandy. Shake well. Let it sit overnight, either filter it through a coffee filter or not - the effects are a bit different, try it both ways.

A shot should do you. The different components kick at different times - it\'s a variety of interesting changes for the first couple of hours.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 10:52 AM
Ooo, Elana, thanks for that very valuable piece of information!

Can\'t wait to try it.

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 11:56 AM
Uhhhh...excuse me Madam....but warm and wet how/where? Warm and sweaty? Do tell! Annnnd where did you get the tea?

Elana
10-10-2002, 12:00 PM
I found the Damiana in Whole Foods Market today. It was in the section where you buy herbs from the jars. I used 1 cup of boiling water and let three teaspoons steep for 15 minutes. I ended up having to have some alone time. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 12:02 PM
You\'ve answered question number three love...now for one and two? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Come on!! Who\'s your buddy, who\'s your pal? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

BassMan
10-10-2002, 12:06 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I found the Damiana in Whole Foods Market today. It was in the section where you buy herbs from the jars. I used 1 cup of boiling water and let three teaspoons steep for 15 minutes. I ended up having to have some alone time.

<hr></blockquote>I first discovered damiana in 1975, when my hippie gf, unbeknownst to me, put it in some soup. Which says worlds about her cooking /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif . She told me after the fact. It makes me a little stoned; it makes my testes a little engorged and achy.

I made some homemade Damiana liquor - it does the job, but I\'m sure not crazy about the taste.

Whitehall:
Is the commercial stuff better?

Elana
10-10-2002, 12:08 PM
You really just want to make me say it...WET PUSSY. Now are you happy? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
10-10-2002, 12:09 PM
You can also smoke the stuff although it doesn\'t seem as physically active that way - more mental. Another twist is to take the damiana herb and soak it in yohimbe extract, dry the result to drive off the alcohol, then smoke that. Of course, the yohimbe seems to work in general more on men than women but this makes a nice gender-balance preparation.

I\'ve also seen damiana tea bags in the stores. And, you\'re right, it does take an hour before the effects on wetness are observed.

All in all, the most dramatic results for a woman I\'ve seen has been with the cocktail recipe above while the raw herb in capsules have had the biggest effect (genital heating) on me. The downside to the capsules is their incomplete digestion and resulting irritation.

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 12:13 PM
No love, I don\'t want to \"MAKE\" you say anything...you could have said \"hungry\" \"horney\" \"wet down below\" \"want a man\" \"want a woman\" \"feeling the need,\" but thanks anyway. And no, I\'m not happy!! {{{{SMOOCH}}}} /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 12:15 PM
So Whitehall - did it take an hour for your MOJO juice to kick in as well? Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2002, 12:27 PM
I sometimes brew homemade liquor, I\'ll have to try to make a damiana liquor. Of course, someone would have to add other herbs as well to balance the taste... Now I won\'t go on how to brew the liquor as it could go against the law in some part of the world...

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 12:31 PM
Thanks Chemist, but if I experiment, Whitehall\'s MOJO juice, and Elana\'s tea-bee sounds easiest. The last time I tried something difficult, I split my pants!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Whitehall
10-10-2002, 12:33 PM
The liqueur was a big surprise - a rather sweet, smooth taste with no harshness from the alcohol - a great \"chick\" drink up with the likes of Bailey\'s only not as fattening! There was no hint of the \"green bitterness\" one gets in the tea. The tea is not too bad, certainly drinkable with sugar or honey.

And yes, it did take about an hour for the effects of the liqueur to become apparent. The smoke works quickly on the mental process, of course and can be used as an \"extender\" for other smoking herbs. The only other effect I\'ve noticed is perhaps an increased \"weightiness\" to my balls.

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the info!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Carrying around heavy balls while being under the influence can be dangerous!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 12:41 PM
Whitehall - you said you bought the Damiana Liquor locally...does it have a brand name, or is it just Damiana Liquor? Thanks.

Whitehall
10-10-2002, 12:47 PM
Just \"Damiana Liqueur\" - it\'s in a distinctive \"big momma\" bottle, bright yellow contents. Got it at Beverages and More here in San Jose.

Here\'s a picture:

http://www.internetwines.com/rws16350.html (\"http://www.internetwines.com/rws16350.html\")

Big balls are a pepetual issue with me - when they get heavier, I can really tell.

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 01:30 PM
Thank\'ya very much!!

oscar
10-10-2002, 02:10 PM
Mobley,

The brand name is Guaycura. It\'s very prominent on the neck label of the bottles sold in Mexico, but shows up in very small print on the export bottles.

I cut the following from an old thread:

\"Two years ago I was in San Jose del Cabo near the southern tip of the Baja peninsula. While shopping in a souvenir store where no less than fifty different styles of Margarita glasses could be found, I came across a bag of \"Damiana Tea, the Aphrodisiac of the Desert\". It looked WAY to much like something that U.S Customs would object to, so I didn\'t buy it.

The following day at a nicely catered banquet, after dinner we were offered Cuban cigars with Cognac, Bailey\'s, or Damiana Liqueur. Being the curious type, I tried the Damiana as did most of my party after I\'d told them about the \"Aphrodisiac of the Desert\" thing.

The bottle is in the shape of a wide-hipped naked woman. The color is very much like Galliano. The taste is bizzarre. It starts out VERY sweet, but within seconds one tastes something similar to white pepper!

Cutting to the chase, that night I had the only triple-header of recent memory. Needless to say, EVERYONE in our group brought home as much Damiana Liqueur as they could carry.

The Damiana herb grows in the S.W. United States, and Mexico, and is especially abundant on the Baja,(haha). It\'s there that the Guaycura Indians made ceremonial drinks from it. The liqueur bottle comes with a tag on it which is in Spanish if you buy it in Mexico. I\'ve procured some here in the states, and the English tag reads as follows-

\"In ancient times, this liqueur was made by the Guaycura Indians from the Damiana herb which grows freely in the desert of southern Baja California, Mexico.
The Guaycura Indians drank Damiana Liqueur in their centuries old ceremonies, and according to ancient legend it had such incredible aphrodisiac power that the Indian chieftans banned its consumption.
Traditional wedding custom still practiced today, directs that the mother-in-law present the bride with Damiana Liqueur on the day of her wedding in hopes of many fine grandchildren.\"

If you\'re lucky enough to be able to buy Damiana Liqueur where you live, try it! You WON\'T be disappointed! I can no longer get it in Pa., and will have to wait to get back to Mexico again! (Unless someone is willing to trade for some Absinthe.)

I\'ve also bought Damiana tea at my local health food shop. On the box it says that the leaves may also be smoked!

There\'s Damiana chewing gum on the web somewhere too! The stuff has a food flavoring approval by the USFDA, so it\'s likely to be safer than Yohimbe, which can cause some drug interactions. I\'m rambling.
Adios amigos!
Uno mas Damiana, por favor!\"

P.S. I\'m no longer stifled by the Pa. liquor monopoly as I bought a case of Damiana Liqueur from www.internetwines.com (\"http://www.internetwines.com\") a few months back when it was on sale. Ended up paying $18.50 per bottle with shipping figured in. ( Thanks again for the tip MAJORSOB! )

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 02:48 PM
Why thank you Mr. Oscar!!!! I owe you one...need someone bodyslammed 20 times before they can blink...I\'m your man!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif How did you like the tea? Thanks!

DrSmellThis
10-10-2002, 10:18 PM
The commercial stuff is delicious over rocks with fresh lime, and gets some women horny as hell. I am a repeat customer.

MOBLEYC57
10-10-2002, 10:22 PM
Doc! And the name of the commercial stuff is.....? And the cost of it is? And you get it from where? Thanks!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
10-10-2002, 11:17 PM
Link is above. Same place. Get your credit card. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MAJORSOB
10-11-2002, 01:46 AM
No problamo mi amigo..I was wondering when you would chime in friend..I am down to just 3 bottles left..it\'s been a busy summer! For those of you curious it also mixes great in margarittas..just replace the triple sec with Damiana and hold on tight..it\'s supposedly used in Sammy Hagers Cabo Wabo margarittas..its great!! yup brain freeze from a frozen Margaritta while your loins are on fire is something everyone should try!

MOBLEYC57
10-11-2002, 05:55 AM
Thanks Doc. When you said commercial stuff, I was thinking you were meaning that there was a local brand that could be bought, and found anywhere. OOOOOOOPsy!!!

Whitehall
10-11-2002, 11:53 AM
So you can\'t find any Nexcite/Niagara? Never fear, I have an very pleasant tasting alternative;

Into a tall glass with ice, add

- two oz - Damiana liqueur

- two oz - Creme de Cocoa

- double dash of chocolate extract

Stir well.

MOBLEYC57
10-11-2002, 11:56 AM
Like I said....Mad Scientist!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Whitehall...always a pleasure! Becuase I know you have pleasure in mind!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Keep mixing! Thank you Sir!! Tater!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2002, 01:53 AM
Bumpity

For the cookbook?

This shouldn\'t get lost...