PDA

View Full Version : i think i'm a legend

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2002, 02:17 AM
read funny comment for my prequel
i have to say i\'ve got my blend right (pi/m and soe), last night friggin rocked. plus my confidence with the ladies has gone through the roof since using this stuff, and i\'ve been using for not that long.
came back to england bout 3 days ago, don\'t know anyone where i\'m at, except this one girl, she didn\'t call back (no surprise been away 3-4 months).
so i went out by myself, had this tall, skinny blond girl following me around, boyfriend in tow, funniest moment being up at the bar, she comes up to the bar opposite me, so i\'m watching her dihl as she tries to get closer to me and it packed at the bar so she can\'t get through, her face:disappointed, her boyfriends face: angry.
Ended up talking with these three girls, they were wondering what i was doing myself (soe hit for sure). got invited to the next bar, got free drinks (actually just thinking, i always get free drinks). i was expecting the girls to decide between themselves who was gonna have me (all very nice girls), but they didn\'t.
so i\'m flirting with them all, then one breaks aways to talk with other friends, i\'m left with two.
So i increase the intensity of flirting, shet now i\'m friggin happy, me hands are busy, snogging, etc.
life was good last night. it would be nice if they could increase the number of days in the week i\'m running out of time which i need for more women.
i love blowing my own trumpet, because i can! and my success is awesome. last night, Pi/m one drop, Fragonard\'s \"Eau De Hongrie\" (only buy in france, maybe internet?) then about 9\" of soe on arrival to the bar.
i\'ll keep reporting my hits
gotta go for a-none hits everytime
later folks

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2002, 02:27 AM
by the way, after hooking up with a girl, i ask \" why do you like me?\"
The response i most often hear is \"i like you, but i don\'t know why!\" sweeeeeeeeet.

Macmers
10-05-2002, 06:36 AM
Dazza:
...........What a lucky dude....

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
-Walter Lippmann

krtel
10-05-2002, 10:00 AM
Way to go! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Keep us filled in along with your dosage! This is entertaining to read. lol.

- Krish

Andy
10-05-2002, 10:16 AM
Naaaah dude, ya ain\'t da legend maaaaan. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Pi/m - SOE is da legend maaaan, always like dis with \'em, nuthin\' special maaaan.

Blowin\' your own trumpet, maaan ... better let it be blowit by a nice hottbutt. Me like it.

Andy on rasta-trip (Greetings from netherlands)

krtel
10-05-2002, 10:23 AM
Your a weird one. But hey! It\'s all good! lol.

- Krish

Watcher
10-05-2002, 12:32 PM
Youre just like the rest of us, welcome to the alpha alpha alpha male board with guys worldwide to get laid by doing nothing except spraying themselves with synthetic human hormones and triggering the sexual response in womens brain where they cant escape the addiction to the hot men who i must have sex with NOW lol lol lol.

http://www.anitadoth.myby.co.uk/anita%20doth_2%20u%20downloads.htm (\"http://www.anitadoth.myby.co.uk/anita%20doth_2%20u%20downloads.htm\")

xvs
10-05-2002, 04:09 PM
> by the way, after hooking up with a girl, i ask \" why do you like me?\"
> The response i most often hear is \"i like you, but i don\'t know why!\"

Actually, I\'ve found that\'s the best response you can give to a girl if she asks you the same question.

If you pick anything in particular she\'ll tend to find fault with it

\"I like you because you\'re so pretty\" will get
\"Oh... so you just like the way I look?\"

\"I like you because of your personality\" will get
\"Oh, you don\'t think I\'m pretty?\"

\"I like everything about you\" will get her to think
\"Oh... what a loser, just kissing up to me.\"

\"I like the way you make me feel\" will get her to think
\"Oh... selfish.. just likes me for what I can do for him\"

But if you say \"I don\'t know why... I just really like you!\"
They feel good about it.

This isn\'t true in every case, but that\'s been my experience in general!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2002, 06:04 PM
i just got home after a few quiets, now, snogged a young lady she said 21 i think 17-18, she thought she was the \'bees knees\', so i kicked her to the curb, \'so we kissed, big deal i\'m no ones bitch, thats my job.
what can i say, i get action, i\'m not having some young girl give me shet. she don\'t know what shes dealing with.
i think the young ones require more talk/flirting/teasing/etc, and basically i like experience so hard luck.
younger girls play stupid games
ps when will my \'role end\'

Macmers
10-05-2002, 07:45 PM
xvs:
Come to think of it.....YOU\'RE RIGHT !!!Hm.....\"I don\'t know why... I just really like you!\" That\'s what I\'m going to use from now....:-)..

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
-Walter Lippmann

a.k.a.
10-06-2002, 09:27 AM
Hmmm... This thread has given me an idea.

I wonder whether pretending to be “hit” by pheromones would work as a pick-up technique.

For example, I’ve noticed that DDLite (1TE: 7SOE) gets me a lot of kino and prolonged eye-contact. What if I was to walk by a sexy girl while wearing it, suddenly hesitate (like I’ve been “hit”, give her one of those expectant looks, suddenly “snap out of it”, smile, lightly touch her shoulder and say something like, “I’m sorry. I just... (puzzled look on my face)... Are you wearing something?”
Her: “Huh?”
Me: “Some kind of perfume or...ummm... love potion or something?”

Hmmm... I think this idea is worth investigating.

MOBLEYC57
10-06-2002, 11:00 AM
A.K.A. - I\'ve seeing this all over the place...what is kino? Thanks.

MOBLEYC57
10-06-2002, 11:00 AM
A.K.A. - I\'ve been seeing the word all over the place...what is kino? Thanks.

EXIT63
10-06-2002, 12:10 PM
http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml (\"http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml\")

You\'ll find kino about halfway down.

bpg1
10-06-2002, 12:19 PM
How old are you? Did you apply the SoE on top of the pi/m or on a separate part of ure body?

DrSmellThis
10-06-2002, 01:01 PM
I like aka\'s idea.

MOBLEYC57
10-06-2002, 02:09 PM
Dazza - Are you going to answer BPG1\'s question...\"How old are you? Did you apply the SoE on top of the PIi/m, or did you apply it separately on your body?\" Pleeeeeeease! I\'d like to know as well. Also...Where you applied it. Thanks.

Watcher
10-07-2002, 03:00 AM
Maybe his vanished again. That said kino is touching and continued body contact, breaking down female \"barriers\" attempting to lead things to an intimate encounter.

http://www.anitadoth.myby.co.uk/anita%20doth_2%20u%20downloads.htm (\"http://www.anitadoth.myby.co.uk/anita%20doth_2%20u%20downloads.htm\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 05:49 AM
Been busy sorry guys, i usually put pi/m on back of neck and behind ears. and soe on neck. my facial hair grows quite quickly and itchy if i sweat during clubbing etc, don\'t want cat piss hands. oh and a little pi/m on my shirt.
i use to put pi/m with hair gel but i found if the girl touches my hair she gets cat piss hands

**DONOTDELETE**
10-07-2002, 06:00 AM
oh yeah i\'m twenty five years old
ps questions about me and others, check their profile
usually hits from ladies 26-36 thats the way i like him.
had a young hit with 1 drop of pi/m and 1 drop pi/w on sat night maybe around 19 she said 21 i didn\'t believe her.
have to do more experimenting with pi/w.

MOBLEYC57
10-07-2002, 10:00 AM
EXIT, WATCHER, DAZZA - Thanks for the info!!