PDA

View Full Version : Chem set recipe updates

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2002, 07:31 PM
A newbie here. I\'ve lurked for about 2 months within the forum and summarized the various potions everyone seems to be using. I prefer to have a \'scentless\' mix and use my own cologne. I\'ve had some success with PI/m alone and Chem set 4N:3L:1R diluted 5:1 with CoolWater. Just wondering if some of you could offer some Chem set recipe updates.
I\'ve found only a few posts in the archives, but would like some updated info. Most Appreciative!

EXIT63
10-05-2002, 12:16 AM
Bumpity

Is there a doctor in the house?

MaxiMog
10-05-2002, 12:21 AM
Yeah, DOC SmellThis! He\'s got information about chem sets. The best thing you can do though, is just experiment on your own. I agree though that other people\'s opinions can be helpful!

[b][i]MEDIC!!!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2002, 03:04 AM
everyones different so what works for them may not work for you, experiment yourself.
by the way, why does everyone use cool water, i think the smell isn\'t very nice, theres far better products available.

EXIT63
10-05-2002, 03:39 AM
You just answered your own question.

MaxiMog
10-05-2002, 07:58 AM
Yeah, I bought cool water because of the good reviews, and although I don\'t find it bad at all, the first thing I thought the moment I applied it was: \"WTF? What\'s supposed to be so special about THIS. Not bad, but is that it?\".

I received some samples of other men\'s colognes, and there\'s one I think should be pretty good. I dunno about the name (I should tkae a look) but unless my nose is cheating on me, I clearly smell cucumber-lemon-line scent to it. And what did they say about that scent? that\'s right: \"Enhancement of Vaginal Blood Flow by 13%\" (or something like that. Wear a women\'s cologne (or a men\'s cologne with typical \"female ingredients\") if you want to have success!

DrSmellThis
10-05-2002, 01:32 PM
Well, I don\'t have much time today, but go to the top of the page, type chem set in the search field and press \"enter.\" Look at all threads with chem set in the title, as well as the \"5 phero mix threads.\" Add to those the new thread on conversion, to get my current thinking, or lack therof. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

If you wanted more info you could click on my name and read the whole history of all my posts (not that you would want to do this, of course). This can be a useful function. I had fun reading jvk\'s posts one afternoon.

Today I mixed 3 A1, 5 -rone, 15 none, and 20 -nol just for the hell of it, to use at 3 dabs with 4 dabs of edge and 1 drop of A1 on the back. I also apply 1 drop of 700:1 EW mix that also includes essential oils for their synergistic value.

Good luck. I do agree that the best thing is to do lots of experimentation, as there really are lots of variables that enter in.

Actually I\'m diluting the whole chem set mix 1:1 with a 1:1 alcohol (200 proof):essential oil mix that includes benzoin as a fixative.

Whitehall
10-05-2002, 02:08 PM
What\'s the point of using a cologne that everyone else is using? (Cool Water?) Sure, it\'s fun to have some chicky guess correctly but so what?

I think the art is to find something that is uniquely yours, something rare that matches your own natural smells and that you enjoy too. Personally, the rarer and more obtuse the cologne the better.

CptKipling
10-05-2002, 02:47 PM
Thats what I\'m thinking.

I think Cool Water smells nice, but avoid buying it like the plague because everyone else has it. Seems to me that some people (in my school) buy it just because its popular, so they can say \"Oh you know Cool Water, yeah im wearing that, go me!\"

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2002, 02:57 PM
I\'m with Whitehall - the more unique the better - and sometimes you can tweak it as easyily as wearing a scented lotion under the cologne. I used to wear White Shoulders with The Healing Garden Jasmine lotion and if another woman asked what I was wearing, I\'d say, truthfully, White Shoulders, and they\'d say, \"It never smelled like that ON ME!\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I don\'t know Cool Water but maybe one of the guys would know a compatible note you could go for to make it your own -- sandalwood, ginger, maybe?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-05-2002, 04:52 PM
Okay, Okay! First, thanks for everyone\'s input. I WILL be experimenting alot more. I\'m not stuck on Coolwater alone.
My trials have been more favorable from females when I mix with it. I\'m taking an unbiased approach to pheros and recording each trial. I never take anyone\'s opinion for granted; that\'s why I made the post. You folks on the forum can offer newbies the knowledge of work you have done over time, and that is valuable. So again, I appreciate your input and have found value in the products offered here.

CptKipling
10-05-2002, 04:56 PM
If you want a fair test leave a few days after you test before you try a new one to allow for the previous mix to be washed off.

a.k.a.
10-06-2002, 09:10 AM
My favorite chem kit mix is 1Rone: 3 A1 : 4 None : 12 Nol. (dosage = three small dabs of a 50% solution.) My favorite mix without A1 is 1Rone: 3Nol : 9 None. (two small dabs at 50%.)

I’ve also made SOE clones, AE clones, RM clones, and APC clones using my favorite scents.

I suppose finding an “original” scent is important if you want to get into the finer points of image. But I’m sure you can be just as successful with Cool Water.

DrSmellThis
10-06-2002, 02:18 PM
I agree with Whitehall. Get the best cologne to match your chemistry. That takes shopping.

Flash1
03-03-2005, 06:41 AM
Hello again Phero Dudes,:blink:

Set me

straight on this, I plan on using the pheros as a cover fragance to be used with drop ratios, are those ratios used

after dillution of 50% with sd40-b or straight from chem set? And how can I find fibonacci ratios on search cant

seem to find those posts.

Cordially,

kardoza
03-03-2005, 07:14 AM
Fibonacci ratios! :blink:

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 ?????

BassMan
03-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Hello

again Phero Dudes,:blink:

Set me straight on this, I plan on using the pheros as a cover

fragance to be used with drop ratios, are those ratios used after dillution of 50% with sd40-b or straight from chem

set? And how can I find fibonacci ratios on search cant seem to find those posts.

Cordially,Ratios by nature are not dependent upon concentration of components. As long as all components

are either all diluted or not, it won't effect the ratios. Concentration will effect dosage of the final mix, of

course.

-Bass

OCP
03-03-2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah, I bought cool

water because of the good reviews, and although I don\'t find it bad at all, the first thing I thought the moment

I applied it was: \"WTF? What\'s supposed to be so special about THIS. Not bad, but is that it?\".

I

received some samples of other men\'s colognes, and there\'s one I think should be pretty good. I dunno about

the name (I should tkae a look) but unless my nose is cheating on me, I clearly smell cucumber-lemon-line scent to

it. And what did they say about that scent? that\'s right: \"Enhancement of Vaginal Blood Flow by 13%\" (or

something like that. Wear a women\'s cologne (or a men\'s cologne with typical \"female ingredients\") if you

want to have success!

What scents do you like? Maybe I can make some recommendations.

OCP
03-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Okay, Okay!

First, thanks for everyone\'s input. I WILL be experimenting alot more. I\'m not stuck on Coolwater

alone.
My trials have been more favorable from females when I mix with it. I\'m taking an unbiased approach to

pheros and recording each trial. I never take anyone\'s opinion for granted; that\'s why I made the post. You

folks on the forum can offer newbies the knowledge of work you have done over time, and that is valuable. So again,

I appreciate your input and have found value in the products offered here.

BTW, Cool Water is putrid

IMHO.

DrSmellThis
03-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Fibonacci

ratios! :blink:

1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 ?????Yes. You can convert that to drops of the different

-mones, and experiment with plugging different mones in.

I wrote a lot about it "back in the day".

bhess25
03-03-2005, 10:31 PM
ive been using curve, aqua di gio

(goergio armani), and claiborn sport.... all work pretty good as covers, as far as I know anyway!!!!

kardoza
03-04-2005, 03:48 AM
Can't stand Cool Water

either...It's everywhere and stinks. Try the armani night he.

That fibonacci ratio thing sounds interesting

but surely you would want a ratio that compliments your pheromone signature, not one that is based upon some sort

magical ratio?

CptKipling
03-04-2005, 04:28 PM
That's the point, the idea was

that maybe this was the ratio the different pheromones were in in nature.

tim929
03-06-2005, 11:54 PM
I am blessed to have a shop near my

home that has a display of just about every scented anything you could imagine.Mostly oils designed so that people

can make thier own personal scents,totaly thier own.Might be worth looking into if you find over the counter

concoctions alittle too common.

Flash1
03-11-2005, 05:54 AM
Thanks Tim,

I just ordered

some sandlewood,jasmine, orange clove and egyptian musk from Hayward enterprises in Fla. I think the natural scents

are the way to go , thanks for the suggestions.

bhess25
03-11-2005, 06:17 AM
hey wheres that at in florida?

oscar
03-11-2005, 06:50 AM
Y'know .....,

Every time I see this thread come up I can't help but think that it should include a link to the original

"Chemistry Set Recipes" (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2223&goto=nextnewest) thread from the

archives.

There's some good info on mixing and some valuable tips on equipment and supplies in there that the

modern day Mad Scientist might find useful.

Oscar :)

Flash1
03-11-2005, 09:28 AM
Mexico Amigo!

Flash1
03-11-2005, 09:38 AM
Hey Oscar ,

Thanks exactly

what I was looking for, having a hard time bringing them up on the search. Wow I'll be reading for a while.

bhess25
03-11-2005, 01:46 PM
still wondering where at in

florida that was

Flash1
03-12-2005, 06:54 AM
:hammer: http://www.haywardenterprises.com/ (http://www.haywardenterprises.com/)