PDA

View Full Version : SOE V.S SOE GEL

Macmers
10-04-2002, 09:02 AM
Yeah...I was wondering what the differences between these two.....will either one have better and more constant hits than the other ??? I have been using 1/3 of a packet of SOE, but fail to get the responses like other members do...or maybe occationally. Will the other one be more effective? Calling to all users who have tried both SOE & SOE gel packets...pls kindly feedback....:-)

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
-Walter Lippmann

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2002, 10:22 AM
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I have only tried the gel so far but was wondering if I should get the other.

MaxiMog
10-04-2002, 10:35 AM
IMO there both just as effective. The SOE gel contains less pheros per volume, though, so you have to apply a bit more. One gel pack holds two applications (you can use a whole one, but I didn\'t find using a whole packet to be more effective. If you do apply a whole packet, you\'ll just smell more musky). So when it comes to price, SOE gel certainly is less expensive than the oil (certainly if you use only half a packet per application): $50 for 38 packets = 76 applications. That would be 0,13 ml per application. I think you better use a bit more oil than that. The SOE oil is definitely a good product, too. The roll-top bottle is most convenient.

Whitehall
10-04-2002, 10:53 AM
I\'ve had some differing experiences from MaxiMog - I think the liquid is more effective than the gel but then I\'ve more experience with the liquid having just used up the last of the bottle. Either way, it works it\'s magic in making people happy and friendly.

MaxiMog
10-04-2002, 12:03 PM
Conclusion: either one is good! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Macmers
10-04-2002, 06:14 PM
MaxiMog:
Thanks for the reply.....i think it time I try the oil. Watcher also said the oil is more effective and he is also an experience user....:-)

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
-Walter Lippmann