PDA

View Full Version : Girl Studies, welcome to class

CptKipling
10-03-2002, 01:19 PM
This is a thread for all things woman related (or male! ladies welcome), so post ideas, tips, help and problems here.

Some of you may have read that I was planing a little social experiment.

It involves my most recent ex.

1st assignment: to get back together with her. After all, she was Ms Intoxicating hair (sorry FTR, didn\'t find out the hair product in time, did find out she wore some flavour of Hugo Boss for women though, in a certain \"scent exchange\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif ). Shouldn\'t be too hard with Libras powers of persuasion!

Details:
We split up a few weeks ago, kind of a mutual thing, we kept arguing over little things. Still talk to her sometimes.

From her friends I found out that she talks about me, keeps switching between saying, \"oh I miss him sooo much,\" and, \"god i hate him!\"

Met her at the weekend (by her invite), ended up making out some. Next day she says it was a mistake and that it was over, I said I know.

Now, my little prodject got a kick start today. From her friends I hear that she has been spreading lies about the weekend:

-we \"bumped\" into each other
-we said hi and then she said she\'d better go, but I pleaded with her to stay
-it was all my idea
-she regrets it (ok that last one could be true, I no I regret it, except she SMS\'d me last night and said \"yeah but it was fun though!\" I said no, \'cos of what happened after. Told her she new exactly what she was doing the whole time.)

I\'ve set her friends strait, and they are angry with her. They like me (which helps!), and they think she is being horrible!

The most recent development:

She SMS\'d me saying, \"Your the one who turned all my friends against me, thanks a f*cking lot\"

I ignored her, she sends another, which I kind of forget but something like \"They now think Saturday was all my fault/idea, and you know it wasnt. I dont want to argue\"

\"I dont want to argue\" !? sheesh!

I\'m about to phone her.

Oh and she wants me to go to her party at the weekend, which she told her friends her friend invited me to, yeah...

CptKipling
10-03-2002, 01:30 PM
Ooh further development...

She just pranked me (i.e called from her mobile and then hung up, meaning call back), so it looks like she wants to talk too...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 01:32 PM
Are you going?
She\'s crazy about you and her pride is killing her. ... why do you think she said it was a mistake to see you and make out?

CptKipling
10-03-2002, 01:43 PM
Interesting...

Rang her, and she said she wasnt \"in the mood to talk to right now\", riiiiiiiiiiight.

FTR: Yes I\'m going (not actually said yes for definate to her organising friend), had a little comotion with a presant, maybe you guys an help. Basicall, what in the hell should I get her? Considering the current situation. My ideas before the break-up were underwear or jewlery.

You are probably right, this perhaps isnt the hardest of assignments, but i\'ll report anyway

MOBLEYC57
10-03-2002, 01:56 PM
Get her a card that reads to a Special Friend, and music (CD) is always good. I\'m sure you took time to learn her likes as well as dislikes when you two were ONE didn\'t you? If not, NAUGHTY BOY!! Weren\'t paying attention, get an idea from her closest female friend. Hey!! You can still hit Victoria\'s Secret, and some \"smell her good\"...she may let you sniff her, and see the undergear on her!!! Yummy thoughts! Yummy thoughts! Forget you\'re not together!!! You wanna play! I know it!! So play!!!

CptKipling
10-03-2002, 02:06 PM
Thanks Mobley...

Yeah I did pay attention! But because we had broken up I wasn\'t sure I so asked her friend. She said go with the underwear, even offered to buy it! \'cept it turned out to be £35 just for the bra, and I aint made o\' money! The underwear was a favourite idea when we were going out, for exactly the reason that I would be able to see it on her!

\"To a Special Friend,\" thats good! Will leave out the CD, I\'m torn between undergear and jewlery (neckalce? ring? bracelet? But definately silver, did learn some things /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif ). She hinted that she was running low on her \"smell\", but I didn\'t get the name, and from the forum I know its unwise to choose for a partner.

Mtnjim
10-03-2002, 02:12 PM
You could try a dozen red roses in a vase, a pound of Godiva chocolate and a bottle of Champaine, 2 glasses and a card.

CptKipling
10-03-2002, 02:14 PM
Bearing in mind I\'m 16, and my income couldn\'t cover that in a month! Thanks anyway though, a single rose would have a special meaning.

Mtnjim
10-03-2002, 02:18 PM
Doh !!, I should have checked. 8~}
(hey, it could have been worse-my suggestion was from last year, this year it was a day at the spa--$425.00- now, now get up off the floor)

MOBLEYC57
10-03-2002, 02:27 PM
You\'re welcome...

I\'m so proud of you that you paid attention, that\'s normally where a lot of people miss (males/females). Close friends always know what their friends like/dislike. Fail proof!!
No money eh? It\'s the suppose to be the thought that counts fella.

\"The underwear was a favourite idea when we were going out, for exactly the reason that I would be able to see it on her!\"

I\'m sure she knows that as well. My mom always told me that a woman knows when a man\'s interested, even before he\'s interested. Beats me!!! But I said that to say, she knows you\'ve always wanted to see her in her new undies...you getting her undies would an OPEN invitation!!! Are you feeling me? Yummy thoughts! Yummy thoughts! But that\'s only if you\'d like to see her in her undies. Hummm

\"Will leave out the CD, I\'m torn between undergear and jewlery (neckalce? ring? bracelet? But definately silver, did learn some things). She hinted that she was running low on her \"smell\", but I didn\'t get the name, and from the forum I know its unwise to choose for a partner.\"

Music and perfume are always a hit, but it seems as though you\'re stuck in the undergear and jewelry, which is good, but if that\'s what you\'ve been getting her all your times together....Mister! you need to come up with something new! CHANGE is always good...depending on what it is. Geeez!! If she\'s into you Roses and Chocolate will lovingly smack her in the face!! NO! they\'re not just for Valenstines Day!!! As for the perfume...don\'t worry about the forum when it comes to something other than the mones. I always choose what perfume I\'m getting my lady, because I buy the perfume that \"I\" like, since I\'m the one who suppose/should be getting to smell her the most. ANNND you can go to any perfume shop, walk to the counter, and ask the lady to help you pick out their top seller. It\'s elementry my dear Watson!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 03:10 PM
Try for the perfume. She let that hint out for a reason; don\'t get something else if you can help it. She wants to know you listen. Call her girlfriend and ask what she wears - her girlfriend will know what she wears and if she doesn\'t she can ask her for you on the DL. A little silver ring could probably be had for $20.00 or less, don\'t see how she could fail to like that. If you can\'t get the perfume, I\'d go for the ring, because you can tell her that you wanted to get her something she could keep so she\'d always have it to remind her that you care about her.Lingerie\'s cool but it sends a definite signal about what you\'re most interested in, and right now she might want more emotional reassurance than to know that you want to get into her panties. Depends on the girl, but that would be going on the side of caution to maybe keep the lingerie idea for when you\'re back together again solid. Re lingerie in general - Victoria\'s Secret SUX for prices, I can\'t afford them either, not at all. Look at TJ Maxx and Marshall\'s. They have some really pretty things. You could easily get a beautiful little pair of panties for less than 10.00 --I just bought two Olga bras there last week for 5 bucks a piece, as opposed to 38.00 for ONE bra from Victoria\'s Secret of no better quality.Good luck.

MOBLEYC57
10-03-2002, 03:59 PM
So FTR, if I bought you a set of undergear, you\'d think I wanted to get into your panties? How dare you...I would sometimes like to just see you in your undies without getting into them love ; ) Don\'t know how long I could stay away, but I could try. ANNNND Victoria\'s Secret\'s got it going on!!! Tighten up on your backstroke love ; ) Don\'t make me put Gerund on you!! : ))))))))))))))))))) {{{{SMOOCH}}}

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 04:03 PM
If you can afford to buy me Victoria\'s Secret, I\'ll prance around the room in it for you and you can do as you please. I damn sure can\'t afford it myself. It\'s got it goin\' on, all right. 99% of the money you put down is for their advertising...

um ... but those black thongs with the rhinestones on them ...

and the lace top thigh highs ...

they look real pretty in the window lol

MOBLEYC57
10-03-2002, 04:07 PM
If you can afford to buy me Victoria\'s Secret I KNOW HOW TO SAVE MY ALLOWANCE!!, I\'ll prance around the room in it for you PRANCE AROUND!!? YOU CAN\'T DANCE!? and you can do as you please GEEEEEEZ! YOU\'D BE IN TROUBLE FTR!! : ) I damn sure can\'t afford it myself SURE YOU CAN!! It\'s got it goin\' on, all right. 99% of the money you put down is for their advertising...WHO CARES!!! THEY HAVE SOME STUFF FOR YOU!!!

um ... but those black thongs with the rhinestones on them ...WOOF!!!

and the lace top thigh highs...OH NO FTR!!! THE BLACK CROTCHLESS HOSE!!! LET ME STOP BEFORE GERUND COMES AROUND SNIFFING!!!

they look real pretty in the window lol TOO LATE FOR A PUNCH LINE FTR, YOU ALREADY SAID YOU\'D PRANCE AROUND IN THEM!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 04:10 PM
Mobley, this may surprise you, but I\'ve been in trouble a time or two before and lived to tell about it. I don\'t guess you\'d shock me too much. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gifAnd a threat to put Gerund on me is almost as good as a promise of a spanking...

MOBLEYC57
10-03-2002, 04:16 PM
No, FTR...I wouldn\'t want to shock you, but you\'d be AMAZED, and IMPRESSED!!!! And that\'s with a smile!!!! ANNND that\'s a capital AMAZED annnnnnnd IMPRESSED! {{{SMOOCH}}}

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 04:19 PM
Not if your still amazed and impressed about those cowboys C57!!!

Oh, sorry to interrupt - - carry on...

MOBLEYC57
10-03-2002, 04:22 PM
Justhuge...don\'t make me pull out my knife!!! Leave me Cowboys be!!! What\'s up!? Any hits, or are you like the rest of us...hanging around for that magical mix? CLEMSON\'S UP ON FLORIDA STATE 14-7!! Later!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 04:27 PM
MOB - I like you man \'cuz you can take a joke!

No hits today, but I will be going out tonight using the TE/SOE combo. I like that one because it is very smooth. I\'ll be more than happy to let you know my progress in achieving some real hits man...

MOBLEYC57
10-03-2002, 04:33 PM
MOB - I like you man \'cuz you can take a joke! SO YOU THINK EH!?? WELL, I\'M SHARPENING MY KNIFE AT THE MOMENT COWBOYS OFFENDER...SO HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW!!!?

No hits today, but I will be going out tonight using the TE/SOE combo. DID YOU DO THE 7 SOE:1TE DROPS MIX, OR ARE YOU GOING WITH THE SPRAY OF TE AND A HALF PACK OF SOE? I like that one because it is very smooth. COOL!! SMELLS GOOD EH? I\'ll be more than happy to let you know my progress in achieving some real hits man...THAT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE YOU SHARE. GOOD LUCK, AND HAPPY HUNTING TONIGHT!!! DON\'T DRINK TOO MUCH...WOULDN\'T WANT YOU WAKING UP IN THE MORNING WITH SOMEONE NEXT TO YOU...CROSSEYED, A WIG, CLIFT HANGERS FROM HER NOSE, NO FRONT TEETH, FAKE BOOBS, AND UGLIER THAN A PIG SAYING, \"HI! MEMBER ME? YOU SAID I WAS SO BOODIFUL! I WOVE YOU!! KISS ME YOU ANIMAL!!\"

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 04:43 PM
LOL C57 - I use a 1/2 pack of SOE and 2 sprays of TE rubbed together on the back of my hands. I take a little of that mixture and rub behind my ears. Anymore than that dosage starts to get to me and gives a headache!

Sharpen your knife all you want to big guy \'cuz your going to be using it cut those Cowboys out of the trees they will be swinging from when the rest of the league gets through with them!!! It\'s early yet, we\'ll see...

MOBLEYC57
10-03-2002, 04:46 PM
COOL!! AS FOR MY BOYS...I DON\'T EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM THEM. AS LONG AS THE BEAT THE SKINS, I\'LL BE FINE!!! TWO OR THREE MORE YEARS...I GIVE THEM. THEN BE CAREFUL!!! BY THE WAY...YOU TALKING ABOUT MY BOYS...THE RAIDERS AND CHARGERS ARE GOING TO BITE THE DUST IN A BITE...DON\'T WANT NO CRYING WHEN THE TIME COMES. CAN\'T STAND TO SEE A GROWN MAN CRY!!! : )LATER!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 04:54 PM
I don\'t know much about football but *I* could beat the \'skins. Make me sick. Our so-called home team, it\'s all DC\'s got, and do they STINK UP THE PLACE or what, DAMmit.

MOBLEYC57
10-03-2002, 04:56 PM
It\'ll be O.K. D.C. has FTR to cheer for...she\'s something else, but not tuff at all!!! ; )

Gerund
10-03-2002, 08:46 PM
You two are carbonating my hormones! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
And I like it... /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

MOBLEYC57
10-04-2002, 07:26 AM
Gerund...you\'re such a Ham!!! But I feel your pain...Good Luck!!

CptKipling
10-04-2002, 10:14 AM
Ok now I\'m torn. Went into town today, went browsing into the ladies section, you know, as you do /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif. Saw this pretty decent top half on display, and then I concentrated on the ligerie /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif. Ok FTR, if I was going to go for lingerie, top or bottom, if I cant afford both?

The rose is a private thing that we were joking about once, so that would still be good. Plus there is a flower shop not far from where I live.

<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

go for the ring, because you can tell her that you wanted to get her something she could keep so she\'d always have it to remind her that you care about her

<hr></blockquote>
Thats why I was thinking along those lines in the first place. I always bought my sister jewelry, so that has developed my taste some.

It\'s actually getting quite exciting!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif lol

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2002, 10:16 AM
I would say bottom, if the point is that she\'s going to wear it for you. Topless is a classic look. Just my opinion, I\'m sure others might have other ideas.

MOBLEYC57
10-04-2002, 10:27 AM
Ok now I\'m torn. Went into town today, went browsing into the ladies section, you know, as you do NO SHAME IN MY GAME...YOU WANT SOMETHING, GO FOR IT!!!! Saw this pretty decent top half on display, and then I concentrated on the ligerie DID IT GET YOUR APPROVAL? JUST IN CASE YOU GET TO SEE IT HOLDING ON TO SOMEONE YOU CARE FOR? : ) . Ok FTR, if I was going to go for lingerie, top or bottom, if I cant afford both? BOTTOM!!! TOPLESS BEACHES OF THE WORLD...THEY ALWAYS HAVE ON THEIR BOTTOM. CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SEE IT...FROM A NASTY MAN\'S VIEW...A NAKED BOTTOM WITH A BRA...FROM A CLASSY MAN\'S VIEW, AND SEXXXY LOOKING...PANTIES WITH NO BRA. UMMMMMM

The rose is a private thing that we were joking about once, so that would still be good YOU ALREADY HAVE THE PLAN!!! GO WITH IT!!! Plus there is a flower shop not far from where I live. BINGO!!

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
go for the ring, because you can tell her that you wanted to get her something she could keep so she\'d always have it to remind her that you care about her
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats why I was thinking along those lines in the first place. I always bought my sister jewelry, so that has developed my taste some. WELL TASTE NEEDS TO BE WIDE MY FRIEND....LIKE ENJOYING LISTENING TO COUNTRY, JAZZ, ROCK, CLASSICAL, AND R&amp;B. THE MORE IDEAS THE BETTER...YOU DON\'T WANT FOR HER NEXT BIRTHDAY OR WHAT HAVE YOU, TO GO, \"HE\'S GOING TO BUY ME JEWELRY. IT\'S LIKE LOVE MAKING...SOMETIMES YOU START FROM THE FINGERS, OTHER TIMES YOU START FROM THE TOES. DON\'T LET HER GET USE TO THE ROUTINE ; )

It\'s actually getting quite exciting!! ENJOY!!! THAT\'S WHAT LIFE\'S ALL ABOUT, NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS MAY SAY!

CptKipling
10-04-2002, 11:42 AM
In the whole of our relationship I never really bought her anything, except payed for the occasional drink, but she always did the same. Oh bought her a watch once, but that doesnt count, it was fake /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif lol. Looked the part though.

I\'m not going to buy her the stuff my sister likes, I meant I know what looks classy. My attribute most of my overdeveloped social skills to growin up with an older sister.

Development!

Met her on IM just now. Small talk, and then (pasted in, sorry about sp., also seems to have inserted some strange punctuation, not our fault, think I caught most of it):

Me: hey!
Her: hey
Her: thort u wer on, was just trying 2 call u
Me: o yeah it made the screen go funny but did nothing, thats if u called my mob...
Her: no, ur house fone
Me: o ok
Me: so how was ur day?
Her: yeah
Her: alrite
Her: u?
Me: yeah pretty gd, u be pleased to know i actually went to skool!
Her: 4 once
Me: /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
Me: 2 days to go... ! (till her birthday)
Her: yup!!!
Me: &lt;picture of a cake&gt; in advance, just in case
Her: case wot?
Me: no one buys u a cake
Her: o thanx!
Me: lol
Her: u r harsh, u nvr tb this morning (re: SMS, tb=text back for all you who dont know)
Me: oh soz, ddnt read it until i had left for school, cos i took the sim card out of that fone and then put it in my walet
Her: o
Her:
but still, i was trying 2 call it 4 ages
Me: really? ddnt get any missed calls, mite be cos it wasnt in a phone...
Her: i mean just now
Me: oh ok, use my new number (yeah right, as if your getting that!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif )
Her: so i finally get it then!
Me: yeah!
Me: well it wasnt working for ages, they ddnt register it till yesterday late
Her: o
Her: thats ANOTHER new 1 4 me 2 learn, and its a hard 1
Me: thats wot i thirt, but split it to (ahem)
Her: o dont worry, iv leearnt it already!
Me: too fast! Lol (private memory joke)
Her: im good! i split it (cough)
Me: ok fine, prefer my way of cors!
Her: woteva
Her: so ur not gonna hav a go at me 2day?
Me: no not today, got to be nice cos its ur bday soon, plus i kinda understand some of the stuff, even if i dont agree with it
Her: but i think its better if we get everything out in the open, not just sweep it under the carpet
Me: true, but im happy and i hope u r too, nd i dnt want to spoil that too much
Her: 2 b honest im not really happy at all
Me: o
Me: want to tell?
Her: uv left me so [censored] confused, i dont no wot 2 think nemore
Me: how r u confused
Her: coz one minute ur all nice and friendly and the next ur calling me a bitch
Me: if ur talking about last week, thats because i found that thing out about....u no
Her: not just then
Me: the weekend?
Her: yeh
Me: well thats wasnt just me angry with you, u\'d be supprised wot ppl can be like after football when the adrenalin has gone. I was feelin pretty miserable as it was (this is true… we lost aswell /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif )
Her: doesnt mean u hav 2 take it out on me
Her: and the past couple of days as well
Me: well no it doesnt mean that there is something else making me angry, just a general low feeling, so wen u sed that it made it seem worse. i havnt been mean the last couple of days, i didnt tell them to get at you, but wot u told them made me look bad
Her: im not just talking about that. the way u blamed me 4 evrything at the wkend was out of order
Me: ok.........the way it might have come across prob is out of order. Im not denying that I cudnt hav walked away, i was enjoying it as much as you did. and yeah i wanted it aswell, but it want something i was planning or expecting
Her: i didnt plan it either, but it happened and neither: of us can help that. but wot u wer saying made it seem like u blamed me. i mean, u wer all over me
Her: and that was not my fault
Me: i was all over you and you were all over me. I know you ddnt plan it, but we ddnt just \"bump into each other:\"
Her: uv changed ur tune since the other night. i never sed that
Me: thats wot ur friends told me
Her: i h8 the way u always talk 2 MY friends
Me: and they also told me u sed that we bumped into each other:, u wanted to go but i sed \"oh no please stay\"
Her: like [censored] did i say that
Me: i dnt always talk to ur friends, wots wrong even if i do, I talked to [friend] the other day because she sed \"heard about Sat\" and I let her tell me wot she knew in case she ddnt really know.

Then her PC died, she SMS’d me to tell me.

Decided to be the happy guy, \'cos I have been giving her a bit of a hard time. Just found out she is \"on\" aswell.

Thoughts people? She says she will call me later.

MOBLEYC57
10-04-2002, 11:55 AM
Hey Capt...all joking aside. Whatever makes you happy...go for it. But you do nee to straighten her out...tell her \"my mom always told me to never be ashamed of nothing I do.\" That\'s the only fault I see. If she made the move, she made the move. That\'s one of the biggest problems of the world...trying to look like something else for someone else. Can you imagine how much the world would change if no one gave a damn about what others thought? That would be something!!! And I for one...don\'t give a damn about what others think...I only feel sorry for the ignorant. I have a good heart. Good luck in rebuilding, and remember...if there\'s only one person working on the relationship, it will never work, and if God\'s not in the foundation, it\'s still not going to work. Later!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2002, 12:00 PM
Might be good if you could not to talk about her to her friends....
glad you two are talking to each other /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

CptKipling
10-05-2002, 05:27 AM
Thanks for the responces guys.

Was on the phone to her last night, talked some more. She is in a bit of a hormonal low at the moment. She ended up crying and saying that everyone seems to be against her. She hasnt had it to easy lately. But she stayed on the phone, and I cheered her up!

After the crying...
Her: Ok, I\'m gona chill out
Me: Good, and also smile!
Her; (giggle) yeah I dont think thats likely
Me: No you wern\'t listening, its a requirement!
Her: (laugh)
Me: Thats better
Her: (giggle)How do you know I\'m smiling?
Me: Oh I can just tell
Her: Year right! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
Me: Feeling better?
Her: Yeah
Me: Smiling?
Her: (giggle) yeah
Me: My work here is done!

...and its all happy!

Anyway, got to go shopping now! Got 4 hours till I have to meet them! Arrrrh! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif lol

Decided on: Silver Ring, red rose, red lace panties /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif, and a mix CD Im about to make.

Thanks for all your help guys.

CptKipling
10-05-2002, 04:55 PM
Wow busy day!

Rushed thorougly off my feet.

Get everything bought, didn\'t do the CD though, mates burner was down /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Got a necklace instead of a ring, not sure why now, got a feeling, didn\'t know her size either though. Oh and pink panties /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif lol

Basically went down a storm. When I arrived she ran up to me and hugged me, complimented me on my clothes, and then I gave her her presents. Her friends were all like \"Ahh thats sooo nice!\" and then the panties came out and we were all laughing for a while. She loved the necklace, and the Rose. Gave her a hug and said happy birthday, and she said she would have to show me what the panties looked like on her (score! lol). Well then they were all Sat down in a circle and I was still stood up talking to them all (I had mucho respect, really was the alpha of the whole group), then she pulled me down to sit next to her and we kissed some. Then, after more kissing and stuff we all had to go back to her house, then there was some problem with her mum later and it was cut short, I had to get out of the house with some other people to do a deed, when we came back she said I had to go \'cos her mum was getting angry (3 of her friends were staying the night).

Anyway she texted me applogising and stuff, I said yeah I know, would have like to have asked you out before I left though! She texted back saying, go on then, ring me now! So I did and I did, and we are! There was some strange mement where she seemed to be trying to get control of the relatioship early on, strange, wasnt having any of it though!

Again, thanks for all the help.

Oh and for all those who are interested, I was wearing my RM:NPA:APC:AE:SOE mix, accompanied by AE:SOE, and also some EW dilition, covered with Hugo Boss.

Macmers
10-05-2002, 08:21 PM
WOW..!!! RM:NPA:APC:AE:SOE sounds like a tough mix......you\'re in luck dude....

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
-Walter Lippmann

CptKipling
10-06-2002, 02:02 PM
I\'m not recomending it to anyone yet, will report back when I re-order and sort the ratios out. Guess i got lucky, just some left overs.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-06-2002, 09:03 PM
So, now, lemme see ... a necklace. And a rose. And a pretty pair of panties. ...

um. my birthday\'s coming up in december...

CptKipling
10-07-2002, 03:19 AM
FTR: I\'ll see what I can do lol

Triall: Do not judge me when you dont know me.

Keep forgetting to post this, so here it is now.

You know I bought her a rose? Well of course I couldn\'t pass up the opprtunity and laced it with pheromones! I hve a (pheromonaly) weak mix with some Calypso Patchouli oil. Put a few small dabs of that on the (forget the name, sepal comes to mind, but the green petals beneath the main flower) and stem. Also some SOE on the actual flower. This is what happened:

She picked it up, looked at it briefly, then at me, DIHL, then looked at the rest of the presents, kind of dazed.
Her friend took the rose, and said, \"Oh thats soo nice! (smells it, DIHL) Mmm and it smell really nice too! (DIHL).\" lol Went well, me-thinks

marv14yag
10-07-2002, 03:25 PM
Uh, 16 year old dude...I\'m 17....But, anyway...

She\'s playing with you....Tell her, to \"Stop the f*cking games o.k....You like me, you don\'t like me!\" You need to SLAP SOME SENSE INTO HER! LITERALLY! You have come to this situation becuase you are NOT being the ALPHA MALE!, and, DON\'T BUY HER ANYTHING GOD D*MN IT! That\'s just playing into her...She wants you becauseyou don\'t CARE about her, not becaues you DO CARE ABOUT HER...Ever wonder why it\'s SOOO easy to get girls you DON\'T care about, but, the ones you DO care about, you can\'t have? Yeah...lol...Because, you try to be \"nice\" and play into their \"game\". Girls want someone who, they don\'t knwo what is going to happen minute from minute. They don\'t want a yes man....

My suggestion...

Wear ONLY none products...Don\'t buy her ANYTHING, and, stop playing her game....When she WANTS to make out with her, tell her, no....Becuase, I\'m not going to be haivng this sh*t again, where...The, I like you, no, I DON\'T like you...You know...Something on the Oprah show, seriously..lol, but, you TEACH people, how to TREAT you! If you are a puss* 99% of the time, that TEACHES her to play you....

You are like the retarded kid..She can f*ck with when she wants to....I KNOW you aren\'t going to listen to ONE thing I have JUST said...You\'re only going to hear what you want to hear....\"It\'s going to be different this time..\" She is doing \"such and such\"...Or, her parents just \"such and such.\" Listen, you heard what I have to say, listen to it, don\'t, but it\'s NOT going to end because \"WOW! YOU BOUGHT HER ROSES!\" Now, if you were to GET A JOB...And buy her some EXPENSIVE sh*t! That would be DIFFERENT! And, you should ONLY do that AFTTTTTTTTER YOU HAVE NOT LET HER TAKE YOU OVER....

Example, you are a bi*tch to her...Go out to eat, steal her food, mess with her, even cut her down a bit..She\'s pissed at you...Go out to eat again, a week later, and present her with a 24k gold necklace with a gold heart in the middle with her name inscribed..You getting LAIDDDD TONIGHT....

Now, if you were to give her stuff, or/and be nice ALL the time, it wouldn\'t MEAN anything to her...She has figured you out...

You can\'t really FIX it now, because she has already mapped you as \"loser\", but, for future reference, you will KNOW...

Example also, she says something.....Instead of fake laughing say, \"That wasn\'t even f*cking funny...\" Her: \"What\'s wrong with you?\" You: \"Nothing, you know what...(Taking her food...and eating it.....) I\'m just going to leave... Catch a cab back home....Her: But, I don\'t have any money...You: That\'s good for you.....

Walk out...

Next week....Something different.

Not, nice guy, nice guy....She says I don\'t like you, you say ok....You are an IDIOT, sure, she\'s a jackas** but, you TAUGHT her to be like that!

Bart

oscar
10-07-2002, 08:26 PM
marv/Bart,
Whatever your name is. Nobody on this forum deserves to be replied to in that way. Not even you. Your violent, abusive, adolescent outbursts have become very disturbing. It\'s not that adolescents aren\'t welcome on this forum, they\'re just expected to act more maturely than it seems you are capable of .

Get this through YOUR head! Nobody comes to this forum to have abuse heaped upon him by some \'roid raged, disturbed, teenager!

Oscar ,,l,,

Bruce
10-07-2002, 09:16 PM
Bart,
I have to agree with Oscar. I can\'t figure out why you act so violently like that, unless it really is \'roid rage. You are obviously not stupid. You have been around and you have a lot to contribute, both about life and pheromones. Some times you ride right on the edge of meanness; sometimes, like this time, you blast way beyond. Why? It seems such a waste.
Bruce

MOBLEYC57
10-08-2002, 06:40 AM
marv14yag - I feel your pain as for what you were trying to say about not letting your girl figure you out because you\'d be afraid that she would become bored. Cool, just leave the nasty language out. I for one can\'t stand a filthy mouth man or woman, so regroup and change your wording. Just some advice, do as you please, cause you\'re not the only one on this forum with a filthy mouth. Later!

CptKipling
10-08-2002, 07:44 AM
Whoa where did you come from?

When I first started reading, I was like \"yeah mate your preaching to the quire\". I KNOW this stuff, hell I tell people to do it. But then it turns out later on you are just on your period or something.

You can\'t really FIX it now, because she has already mapped you as \"loser\", but, for future reference, you will KNOW...

Wow how did you guess. I mean you must be so clever to work that out from so little, without even reading it all, and reading, out of context, things that have happened. Fool.

I dont deserve that, neither does anyone else. It\'s my life to live and they are my mistakes to make, and learn from. If you have some advice, great! But do expect me to listen when your having a rant?

In responce to what you actually said:
She\'s playing with you....Tell her, to \"Stop the f*cking games o.k....You like me, you don\'t like me!\" You need to SLAP SOME SENSE INTO HER! LITERALLY! You have come to this situation becuase you are NOT being the ALPHA MALE!, and, DON\'T BUY HER ANYTHING GOD D*MN IT! That\'s just playing into her...She wants you becauseyou don\'t CARE about her, not becaues you DO CARE ABOUT HER...Ever wonder why it\'s SOOO easy to get girls you DON\'T care about, but, the ones you DO care about, you can\'t have? Yeah...lol...Because, you try to be \"nice\" and play into their \"game\". Girls want someone who, they don\'t knwo what is going to happen minute from minute. They don\'t want a yes man....

I did tell her exactly that, I didn\'t mess around. I\'m not so weak to actually be used like that. The problem with girls this age (or at least where I live), is that they place their friends much higher in importance. Fair enough when you only just met, but we had know each other for a LONG time. Its the \"Boys come and go, friends are here to stay\" mentality, but it seems to be more prominant. And there\'s another thing, she was a recent ex who I had split up with for stupid reasons, and she had already told me that she loved me (amoungst other things, like she didn\'t know if she could live without me etc., speaking after we had broken up). Also notice only she said she loved me, I told her I wasnt sure, which I felt bad about because I know it hurt her. We already had a pretty open relationship, and it was her birthday, why shouldn\'t I have bought her a present?!

Wear ONLY none products...Don\'t buy her ANYTHING, and, stop playing her game....When she WANTS to make out with her, tell her, no....Becuase, I\'m not going to be haivng this sh*t again, where...The, I like you, no, I DON\'T like you...You know...Something on the Oprah show, seriously..lol, but, you TEACH people, how to TREAT you! If you are a puss* 99% of the time, that TEACHES her to play you....
I hadnt ever bought her anything before, maybe small things like buying a bottle a sprit, but she did that for me as much as I did for her.

You are like the retarded kid..She can f*ck with when she wants to....I KNOW you aren\'t going to listen to ONE thing I have JUST said...You\'re only going to hear what you want to hear....\"It\'s going to be different this time..\" She is doing \"such and such\"...Or, her parents just \"such and such.\" Listen, you heard what I have to say, listen to it, don\'t, but it\'s NOT going to end because \"WOW! YOU BOUGHT HER ROSES!\" Now, if you were to GET A JOB...And buy her some EXPENSIVE sh*t! That would be DIFFERENT! And, you should ONLY do that AFTTTTTTTTER YOU HAVE NOT LET HER TAKE YOU OVER....

You know what? **** you. You think you are all high and mighty \"I KNOW you aren\'t going to listen to ONE thing I have JUST said\", but you really know nothing. You just read and misinterpret what people on this forum say, and then spit it out as bad advice. You obviously didn\'t understand what I was saying, in fact I doubt if you actually read all of it. I\'m not one to fool myself, but then I KNOW you aren\'t going to listen to ONE thing I have JUST said. I explained why I got the rose (erm one rose), it wasnt actually as a \"oh you bought me flowers\" gift, it was sort of a joke which we had talked about ages ago. Oh and by the way, \"Now, if you were to GET A JOB...And buy her some EXPENSIVE sh*t! That would be DIFFERENT! And, you should ONLY do that AFTTTTTTTTER YOU HAVE NOT LET HER TAKE YOU OVER.... Example, you are a bi*tch to her...Go out to eat, steal her food, mess with her, even cut her down a bit..She\'s pissed at you...Go out to eat again, a week later, and present her with a 24k gold necklace with a gold heart in the middle with her name inscribed..You getting LAIDDDD TONIGHT.... \", is as bad as buying presents all the time. It shows that you are not really alpha. Oh and I do have a job, but I\'m not rolling in it, and I have better things to spend to do with my money than waste it buying more than is needed.

Example also, she says something.....Instead of fake laughing say, \"That wasn\'t even f*cking funny...\" Her: \"What\'s wrong with you?\" You: \"Nothing, you know what...(Taking her food...and eating it.....) I\'m just going to leave... Catch a cab back home....Her: But, I don\'t have any money...You: That\'s good for you.....

lol I have never done that! lol you so funny! Really, go figure.

Not, nice guy, nice guy....She says I don\'t like you, you say ok....You are an IDIOT, sure, she\'s a jackas** but, you TAUGHT her to be like that!

Your calling me an idiot?

Your so concerned about being the badass alpha that you end up completly missing the point. You know what that is? To be happy. You are obviously not a happy person.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on topic, has anyone tried the phero\'d flower thing before?

xxxPantero
10-08-2002, 07:48 AM
doesn\'t the alcohol kind of kill the flowers, or did you use an oil based phero?

CptKipling
10-08-2002, 08:21 AM
It was oil, SOE and a kind of massage oil stuff.