PDA

View Full Version : Experiences with PPA/w. Any other guys use it?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 12:39 PM
I meant to click on PCC, but ended up with PPA/w and (in the description) it said that it contains -none, which I thought was wierd, but was later corrected.

Anyway, I decided to give it a whirl with nothing else on. I may have included SOE, but I didnt know the OD level so I cannot remember..

Anyway, the times that I have worn this I have noticed that females are more blabby which I expected from the readings about couplins in the past, but a couple girls got downright bossy and my treatment by males was just plain screwed up.

I was talked down to by a friend of mine for no reason and yelled at by another when I made a very small sarcastic comment. Very uncommon among these guys..

The next day I was around them both they apologized to me. Later on that day, I dabbed on RM and (I love this) were ever so nice to me and would not shut the hell up.

Anyone ever use PPA/w with any good results? I just dont want it to go to waste. It kinda smells good, but my fiancee has asked me questions about who I have been around at work when I have worn it. Ha ha ha.

Thanks,

Mike

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 12:52 PM
if you use ppa for m and ppa for w and use them toghether, you will end up getting 1. jealousy from your woman and 2. a nice warm loving that night