PDA

View Full Version : Just got my EW today.

coyoterose
10-02-2002, 08:24 PM
I went to pick up my mail and the guy that works there had a package for me.He had a really strange look on his face when he gave it to me.I found out why real quick.The package stunk like bad cheese! And when I opened it the smell almost knocked me over! It was in a plastic zip lock bag covered in bubble wrap sealed up real good,but it still stunk! This stuff is NASTY! By the time I got home with it my whole car smelled like bad cheese!I went to mixing it right a way.I got some eye dropers out ,and my other products from love scent.And some L\'Air du Temps perfume as a cover scent,and some of the scented oils I have from love scent.I got a small bottle to put my mix in and named it EW sex test mix #1 .I started with 3 drops of EW ,then I put in 3 drops of love scent pheromone additive,then one full droper full of AFA.To cover up the stench I put in a couple of droper full each of musk,vanilla,amber oil and a LOT of L\'Air du Temps.I shook it up really good then tryed a drop on my arms.Well,It still stunk really bad.And I had to use room spray to get the stink out of my bathroom.I put more perfume on my arms to cover the stench.My husband came home and first thing he said was \"what is that really bad smell in here?\"I\'m going to try again tomorrow.Wow,this is worse then BO!LOL!

CptKipling
10-03-2002, 02:39 AM
Have you not been paying attention? Read some of the other EW threads.

MadMaxx
10-03-2002, 05:40 AM
Ditto! Coyote, you must be trying to kill yourself heh?
Take Cpt\'s advice. You gotta dilute that stuff a few hundred or few thousand times to one. READ the EW threads!!!

frenchie
10-03-2002, 07:27 AM
here is a nice mix : 1 drop of EW and 15 ml water (or 2 drops EW : 30 ml water). The author is Madmaxx (hello Madmaxx !), and it\'s really ok.
Cover it with some nice and fresh cologne (not one of those sickening scents like vanilla or patchuli... - a real nice, fresh and tonic one).
This mix is nice to wear, and it\'s not only because I\'m french so I don\'t mind the smell of cheese or dont take 5 showers a day... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif)
It makes me feel good, cool, and the others appreciate it. No special effect so far except that people around me are really nice and talkative. But the rest is up to you...

Frenchie

MaxiMog
10-08-2002, 10:15 AM
Cheese! That\'s in fact what it DOES smell like! Just got it today. Thanks BTW, Bruce! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif