PDA

View Full Version : Need help for tomorrow!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 08:13 PM
Hey all, I am new to love-scent.com, and I need help for tomorrow. I am going out to lunch with this girl that I really like and have known for about a month now. We usually only see each other about twice a week (at work in a restaurant), and we have been out once so far. I just purchased the newbie special (The Edge, Musk oil, and the SOE gel packets). I\'ve read many posts and all about the other kinds of pheromone products and plan to purchase more. But for right now, I was wondering if someone could give me a good combo to wear tomorrow, or if one alone would do the trick. Like I said, all I have right now is the newbie special. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

MOBLEYC57
10-02-2002, 08:29 PM
Chewy - do you have anything like a dropper? Reason that I ask, is that a.k.a. said that 7 drops of SOE along with one drop of TE worked wonders. Look for \"Pandemonium in the Work Place\" first, then \"MISTER A.K.A. IF YOU PLEASE\" second, all on page 5. You have gel packs though...he\'s talking about the oil. Unless you get better ideas tonight, try a half of pack of SOE gel, with \"ONE\" spray of TE either on your crotch, yeah crotch, or on your stomach (ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR PANTS AND SHIRT, NOT UNDER) if you\'re under 30, two sprays if you\'re over (ONE ON YOUR CROTCH OR STOMACH, AND ONE ON YOUR BARE CHEST, UNDER YOUR SHIRT/T-SHIRT). Good luck with your experiment, and remember, no one is really going to attack you, so you just have to kind of figure out what\'s really happening that\'s out of the norm. Oh!!! and you have to post your hits/strange happenings. Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 08:35 PM
Chewy - What MOBLEYC57 said, TE & SOE together - But, your going to have to close the deal yourself.

Good luck guy...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 08:41 PM
Nice, thanks guys, that was fast. If it helps any, I am 21 and she is 18. I do understand too that that she isn\'t just going to go crazy, I have to work my stuff too. Thanks again!!!

MOBLEYC57
10-02-2002, 08:44 PM
Just peeped your profile. You\'re a student, which I assume that you\'re under 30. One shot of TE on pants crotch, gel behind both ears and spread down the neck on jugular, some on top part of chest, some on top of both hands. Still only a 1/2 half of pack of gel. One extra note on closing...always look her right into the eye while you\'re talking to her, and while she\'s talking to you. And please...develope a sense of humor. If you can make her laugh, the hard part is over. Time will take care of the rest. Scared!? Get a dog!!!! Good luck fella!!

MOBLEYC57
10-02-2002, 08:47 PM
P.S. She\'s 18!? Just have fun, and be fun!!! And don\'t be afraid to smile!! And brush your teeth...there\'s nothing worse than smiling with enough food particles between your teeth to start a restaurant!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 09:23 PM
Oh God, you guys are funny, the whole eye contact and sense of humor stuff is pretty easy for me, but we are both pretty shy. I do have two more quick questions if you don\'t mind. Do I need any cologne to cover up any smell (no jokes about my BO) and second, how long before I see her should I put it all on? I know I will see her on campus at about noon, outside, then when she gets out of class at about 1:30 which is when we will be going. Should I just wait till we are about to go? That should be it. Wish me luck and thanks again!!

MOBLEYC57
10-02-2002, 09:38 PM
First...shy guys win, but not that often. Now...you won\'t need any cover cologne because SOE smells nice, even if you don\'t think so...trust me. Just don\'t use the whole packet, and remember...a good two dabs behind the ear massaged in down the neck, a good dab on your top chest, a dab on the top of each hand, and massage in. That will take care of TE. Oh my!!! Did you get sented or unsented? It shouldn\'t make a difference. And do yourself a favor, if the bottle of TE is new, before you go to bed, spray one spray on your T-shirt because the first spray is never enough, then you think you should spray again because you didn\'t get a good first spray, but now you\'ve OD!!! ONE SPRAY TO THE CROTCH OF YOUR JEANS AND ONE SPRAY ONLY!!!! If you\'re seeing her at 1:30, I would put it on at 1:15, and please don\'t put it on in the car that you\'re driving her to lunch in. It would be too strong. If you\'e at school, hit a bathroom stall at 1:14 and put on your weapons. By the time you see her, you should be mellowing out...the mones that is. By the time you\'re eating, the mones should be doing Bruce Lee roundhouses to her nose. I basicly watch for the reddening of the face and neck, some claim the nipples become erect (I\'ve only seen that once wearing PI), which tells if the mones are working, and she doesn\'t have her nose blocked by large buggers (dried nasal mucus)!!!! You\'re wished luck...Good luck!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 09:48 PM
Yeah, I\'m pretty sure it\'s the unscented, since it really only smells like alcohol to me.

MOBLEYC57
10-02-2002, 09:55 PM
COOL! And if my service is no longer needed...I bid you a good night. My pillow\'s calling me. Let me/us know how things went with your lady friend, your thoughts on the scent of SOE and TE on your crotch, and all. This is your experiment, so you have to remember everything you did, where you put it, what time you put it on, and could you smell it 2, 3, 4, hours later, and any other stange sightings. Go get her tiger...kill her with charm...opening the door, closing the door (car), pulling out the chair, etc. etc. AND don\'t ride with the car windows down, unless you don\'t have A/C.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 10:02 PM
Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

CptKipling
10-03-2002, 03:20 AM
Yeah 1 spray TE to crotch(+ cover if needed, for unscented), 3 dabs TE to neck/jawline, cover with 1/2 gel pack, 2 more dabs to 1 forearm, rub together, cover with the as much SOE to cover the scent.

Good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 02:30 PM
Well, like always, things didn\'t go as planned today. I saw her like I said, before her class, but found out that her Grandfather just past away. Fortunately, she wasn\'t very close to him. So after talking for a while she had to go to class. She said she would call me after to tell me what she decided on doing (either lunch with me or go visit her grandmother). So about 15 min. before I was about to see her again, I put my mones on just in case(TE on pants crotch and SOE gel on neck, ears, chest and tops of hands) and met her in the same spot. Her uncle ended up calling her and wanted her to come home, although she didn\'t want to. The only thing I noticed was that she really couldn\'t make up her mind on going home or out with me, and kept asking me what she should do and what I wanted to do. I of course said I still wanted to go out with her, but also said that she should just go home. I didn\'t want to keep her from her family. So we talked a little about all the [censored] that has been going on, and she finally said she is going to go home and that she wants to go to the club later and that she will definately call me, which she better!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif The whole time we were outside and it was a little breezy out, so I don\'t know how well it all worked. As for the SOE, after about 4hrs. I am still getting tiny whiffs of it. My question now is, if we do go out later, should I do the same dosage? We will be at a bar/club and I am going to push for picking her up ( in car that is). Info will be helpful, and if you need to know anymore details, ask me!! Thanks!!!

MOBLEYC57
10-03-2002, 02:39 PM
Young and thoughtful!!! I\'m impressed! Cool! You told her she should go home fella. And yes...wear the same application...AFTER a nice hot shower in which you should wash over the spots you covered with mones at least twice. You should always figure out how to use the wind/breeze to your favor...right into her face. Were you around any other females after that? Class? Whatever? You have to always be aware without females knowing that you\'re aware. It\'s the only way to find out for yourself, if mones are in season. I somehow believe it has to do with a woman\'s cycle..if her body\'s throbbing the chances are good. If it\'s not...mones just don\'t work. Who knows? One of these days...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 03:00 PM
Yeah, I definately was trying to use the wind to my advantage, making her stand downwind from me. I did try to see some reactions from other girls, but was never in a closed space or close enough to tell. Mostly just quick passes by.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 03:10 PM
Chewy - Remember dude - when you see her later, be patient, comforting and listen closely to what she has to say. It may not be much to listen to as far as your concerned but she needs your shoulder and your full attention. Make no typical male moves tonight, if she wants anything she\'ll ask or make her own moves.

Keep on being a nice guy at least for the rest of the week!