PDA

View Full Version : old bf cologne

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 07:44 AM
i thought this was interesting. Before my biology lab, My lab partner a good looking girl comes up to me from no where and tells me she had a dream about me stalking her friend. Her whole entire dream was about me. lol i responding with something about how great i am to dream about! Do you guys think this could be pheromones leaving an impression on her. Also shes very chatty flirty toward me in class. After class she asked what kind of cologne i wore and i told her and she told me her ex BF wore the same colonge and had a shirt like the one i had on but a different color . She said i reminded her alot of her ex BF. lol she said that the colgne reminded her of what a dick he was. Anyways do you think that even though she has bad associations with my colgne that she reconizes the smell and it makes her snife the air more and get a better whiff of my pheromess and counter act the negative associative effect.

BassMan
10-02-2002, 09:29 AM
Eau d\'Old Boyfriend

Now _there\'s_ a name for a cologne!

I\'d say lose the cologne. You want to make her feel good when she\'s with you, not remind her of some DH she used to date.

tounge
10-02-2002, 09:35 AM
What were you wearing?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 11:38 AM
ND - If your were wearing TE, it\'s possible that she\'s dreaming about that. TE does cause dreams in the women I have been around.

Interesting discovery if it was TE.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 12:28 PM
thanks bassman thats what i was thinking. Justhuge actually it was TE along with PPA and some SOE. TE and MIxes with NPA get me hits. As for the PPA im not seeing hits or ODs with its so i have been trying to mix it with some other products. I haven\'t had much luck with PPA by itself. Anyways TE has gotten me laid before, so theres got to be something to this secret ingredient!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 01:05 PM
ND - Man, TE does work and will get gals to want to close the deal.

AE & PPA so far (even w/NPA) don\'t work for me as of yet either. I tried PAN extensively and it did not \'pan\' out. I will still play around with it, but use TE when I want the sure deal.

I\'m sure Bruce liked it when I placed orders for a few TE bottles!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 01:23 PM
She probably smell the \'none and maybe her last boyfriend was a damn alpha jerk full of it.

If I where you, I would go down a bit on \'nole and place a bet on some extra \'nol to gain her trust.