PDA

View Full Version : Who's wearing the pheros?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2002, 09:11 PM
Here\'s something that just popped into my head after failing with TE (1 spray with a Nautica cover on first day, then 1 on wrist and 1 on neck with a spray of Armani each on second day). How exactly would any girl tell that I\'m the one wearing the pheros? In both cases, though I got no hits, I could have sworn girls paid more attention to the guys next to me than they normally do. Most of the exposure to girls I get when I\'m wearing pheros occurs in a classroom situation, and a girl that\'s diagonal to the front from me seemed to be more attentive to the guy that sits in front of me (and next to her). So in a classroom situation, what can be done? (And if anyone has any ideas/tips on my Edge failure, let me know).

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2002, 09:45 PM
Well, at least you sense there\'s an effect! Maybe, you can reduce the dosage, so the pheros aren\'t dispersed so widely that people next to you are benefiting. :-)

sabSpeaks
10-02-2002, 05:20 PM
You smell in stereo, no joke. But it\'s not nearly as accurate as your hearing, so confusion can take place.

krtel
10-02-2002, 06:52 PM
Well dude, I\'m one week from your age and also have TE. How long have you been using it?

My experience is I do indeed get a lot more respect from guys but have noticed SOME improvement with girls. But someone like you and me could also use some *nol. You should try wearing some of the SoE gel that came w/ you set and some edge, it\'s MAD. I ordered the 10 ml 5 mg roll-on SoE bottle just because of that.

But if your using just TE and your 17, well, I got the same results at you, so what does that say? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

CptKipling
10-03-2002, 04:07 AM
You need to assert that it is YOU who is the alpha one with your attitude, to clear up any confusion.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-03-2002, 11:08 AM
SunShock - At your age, your going to need a little SOE (as recommended before) mixed in with your TE. To start with, I would lean a little more towards the SOE solo to see if reactions start around you in class. Then, increase ever so slightly the TE dosage.