PDA

View Full Version : How long?

krtel
10-01-2002, 01:54 PM
Hey,

For those of you who ordered from love-scent, how long did you have to wait before it was shipped out? The reason I ask is because I ordered SoE yesterday and didn\'t even get a shipment notice today. Weird. Has anyone else ran into this?

- Krish

CptKipling
10-01-2002, 01:55 PM
How did you order? And what time.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2002, 02:02 PM
Krtel - That\'s never happened to me. I usually order from Bruce on a Thursday (via e-mail, shipping through standard mail) and I will get my shipment no later than Monday! One time I got it on a Saturday...

Watcher
10-01-2002, 02:25 PM
Email bruce it may have already been sent and the email just might be a little late, it has happened, but if you just wanted to check PM bruce or go to the customer questions section and he will sort it out very quickly.

krtel
10-01-2002, 02:45 PM
I ordered on Monday at around 3 PM CST. I ordered the only way I know how to and that was to fill the form out online and pay via a credit card.

- Krish

krtel
10-01-2002, 02:46 PM
How do you order directly from Bruce?

- Krish

krtel
10-01-2002, 02:47 PM
Hmmm, well, tammy just emailed me saying it was shipped out today. (she responded to a email i sent) Well, I\'m glad, I can relax now. lol.

- Krish

Watcher
10-01-2002, 02:49 PM
Bruce is love-scent. He is the owner and operator of love-scent, send him a message via the PM feature on the forum or post up a customer question and ask him about it, he can probably trace the transaction number or send you an email outside of the forum to youre private email and ask youre real details and you can do it that way. Or at bruce@love-scent.com (\"bruce@love-scent.com\") if you want to contact him about the order.

Hope that helps you out some.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2002, 05:11 PM
My first order was was processed and dispatched with 7 hours of me placing it.