PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have success with pheremones in letters???

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2002, 12:29 PM
Has anyone out there sent a pheremone laden letter or card and gotten good results. If so I\'d like to hear about your experience. What mones you used. What method of application.

cuddlebear
10-01-2002, 12:32 PM
A great idea, but what brew would last long enough to still be perceptible after 3 days mailing time? Maybe you could coat the envelope with PI and by the time it got to them it would be just nice. Of course, the letter carriers would have all fainted ... I\'m very interested in the responses you get from this one, because if it\'s feasible, I would definitely include it as a strategy ... cb

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2002, 12:34 PM
Sigipa, who seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, when last seen here, said he was going to do a direct mail with different kinds of \'mones and would report back.

Yo, Sig. Wassup?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2002, 12:40 PM
I personally don\'t think that I would degrade quite so rapidly as three days. Much I have read says that pheremones degrade on the body in hours to days but can last on clothing for weeks, even months.

Any thoughts?

cuddlebear
10-01-2002, 12:44 PM
I hope you\'re right, because it is a great idea. The longest any scent has ever lasted on my clothes is 3 days, but that\'s just the scent, maybe not the scentless mone component. OK, Sig, Holla!!

upsidedown
10-01-2002, 12:49 PM
Keep in mind that if you put it on the letter, you\'ll be folding it up and enclosing it in an envelope. This process should be very effective in helping seal in the pheromones. It\'s harder for the scent to escape when it\'s sealed in an envelope, and should linger long enough to reach the target.

I\'ve experimented with this a little. You can too. Just take a pheromone with a strong scent, put it on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope for 3 or 4 days. Open it up and see if you can still detect the scent of the application. I think you\'ll find it\'s still there when you open it and sniff.

cuddlebear
10-01-2002, 12:51 PM
Very good point. Now I\'m thinking maybe this is feasible after all. But it would be nice to hear from someone who has put his feet in the water ... that would be you Sig ...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2002, 01:04 PM
With as strong of pheremones that they sell on the site the mones could last and be dectable by subconscious human smell for months in my opinion.

Watcher
10-01-2002, 02:36 PM
If in doubt use a small amount of alcohol based products.

The main effective for letters and clothes being ANDRO 4.2 it is one of the strongest -none concentrations around similar to RM and PI(M) so its is very strong and will hang around on letters for up to 1 week or more by my reconning or even THE EDGE could work also, with NPA secret ingredients in it of course, just less diluted.

krtel
10-01-2002, 02:51 PM
Well, whats your take on applying a little SoE to the envelope?

This is a BRILLIANT IDEA! lol. I didn\'t think of it. But yeah, mailing people with pheromones embedded to the letter is an awesome idea.

- Krish

Watcher
10-01-2002, 02:55 PM
SOE havent tried SOE, but two options come to mind.

Mix SOE in with a small amount of water and spray on.
Or if you are going to apply SOE directly test on a piece of paper, it should last but staining is my concern. But if it fades and doesnt leave a mark, well you should be fine to do it thatway. They wont breakdown to quick

a) because its not human skin with any bacteria present.
b) its a fibre and will be absorbed readily and hang around much longer
c)its sealed up in an envelope which will keep it contained until the recipent opens it at the other end, just dont send anthrax whatever you do.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2002, 03:02 PM
Use whatever product you decide on as the liquid to seal the envelope rather than spit.

If you spray it on or put it anywhere else, it\'s going to leave a watermark.

Watcher
10-01-2002, 03:04 PM
They are alcohol so it will fade without the mark if you spread the mist far and wide.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2002, 08:08 PM
I definitely think that alcohol products are the way to go in this situation. If you can get something nice like a felt ribbon or something in the letter you could probably add a little oil based pheremone so you have the alcohol pheremone on the letter and oil based pheremone on the felt ribbon. Any other ideas on what the pheremone could be applied to?

Watcher
10-01-2002, 09:06 PM
If you are in business apply near products, or on youreself to increase sales successes. Fabric is good.

In restraurants pheromones are used with quite some success - pheros are sprayed on the chairs prior to opening and staff can use them also to make people \"feel\" happy.
On the chairs people are more loose and are likley to spend more. Movie theature seats can be the same thing.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2002, 09:40 PM
Thanks for your informed response

Macmers
10-01-2002, 11:05 PM
Then does that mean that It works for examination scripts ???

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
-Walter Lippmann

CptKipling
10-02-2002, 05:30 AM
Good idea FTR, but then people don\'t keep the envelope...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 12:25 PM
And if you seal the envelope that sealed part usually does not get exposed again. You usually tear open the top of the letter!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 02:35 PM
Anyone have any idea how long it takes for andostrenol to break down to andostrenone???

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 02:37 PM
Oh, you\'re right. I hadn\'t thought about how the envelope gets opened. But wouldn\'t the pheromones penetrate the paper anyway?

I\'m just afraid of detection. I perfumed a letter once with Jean Nate when I was about 13. Got my answer with a P.S. Why did you spray your letter with furniture polish? I was mortified.

I\'ve left my letters unscented after that...

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 02:41 PM
I\'m planning on sending unscented Datemate 2000 which is obviously unscented and alcohol based. It will hopefully not be detectable. It has been a great success for me in the past with this particular woman.

Mtnjim
10-02-2002, 02:43 PM
\"Anyone have any idea how long it takes for andostrenol to break down to andostrenone???\"
If you are thinking about this for your letter--it doesn\'t count, it requires skni bacteria.

Gerund
10-02-2002, 03:09 PM
-------------------------------------------------
I perfumed a letter once with Jean Nate when I was about 13. Got my answer with a P.S. Why did you spray your letter with furniture polish? I was mortified.
-------------------------------------------------

hehe That\'s a pretty good one. You\'ll probably get a chuckle
out of the following miscalculation; I was picking up my girlfriend to take her to the prom.

Gerund, to girlfriend (immediately preceding our breakup): \"Did you *mean* for your hair to look like that?\"

Yep, it\'s good to be older and wiser. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 05:03 PM
I tried a full spray of Datemate 2000 on the back of a birthday card (recycled paper--thick) and left it all day. There was a little stain at first which disappeared in 20 minutes, but 8 hours later the scent and hopefully the pheremones are still in the paper fabric very much.

Watcher
10-02-2002, 07:07 PM
Essay scripts yes, ie if you are doing a essay or correspondance course then i would considering applying, ive noticed my essays in a course im doing have gotten better marks and great comments since i started using pheros.
Plus i do a fair bit of correspondance via written mail, and sent of requests for product information on several things, and as experiment applied pheros and was sent back catalogues and special offers, hand addressed letters and other unusuall for direct marketing. Expand the knowledge base a little pheros have other uses (debt collections are a big one.

It takes on letters for nol to breakdown to none probably a week if sealed up.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 07:16 PM
Watcher, explain to me the nol to none breakdown thing, would you?

Watcher
10-02-2002, 07:22 PM
Nol applied to SKIN eventually breaks down into some none and other substanes by skin bacteria, thats why its cheaper to produce nol than none. Thats why SOE works so well for men because within a few hours applied directly to skin the nol is broken down into some anone, nol (whats left) rone and quite a few other natural substances that have phero properties. And thats pretty well much it.
Nol is produced during foreplay and leads to excitement in men and women. ANd none is produced during intercourse, something about allowing us to get right into the actual sex act.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-02-2002, 08:16 PM
Watcher,

What do you use on your correspondence and letters as far as pheremones go?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2002, 09:18 AM
Great Information on SOE Watcher!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-04-2002, 09:26 AM
So would you say it\'s true then that SOE has a very male phero signature after it breaks down, whether it\'s worn by a woman or a man?

Bernard
10-14-2003, 04:53 AM
has anyone tried it on love letter?what type of pheromone will be suitable to add to the letter. will

unscented attraction be able to cause the effect? or should i also add couplins / npa/wagg to the letter?????

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SyraBrian
04-14-2004, 12:56 PM
Yep, sent

out a WAGG sprinkled letter to an old female friend of mine.

We\'ve always gotten along when we run into

each other, but she never responds to my letters. I think it\'s the fear of \"encouraging\" me.

Ran into

her right before Christmas. Had a nice long conversation with her, and when it ended, she told me I could write

\"anytime\".

Of course, I\'ve written her two letters since then with no response.

I\'ve been

bouncing around the idea of WAGGing her a letter for a while, but have finally gotten up the nerve to do so.

Will keep you all posted on the results of the letter WAGGing.

bjf
04-14-2004, 01:20 PM
people still

write letters?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fran1
04-14-2004, 06:33 PM
GOOD POST.
Tell SOE is good to send in a letter to a men or a women....
And for people to touch

certain products which pheromones will be the best?
Watcher did you mix SOE with water and how much quantity did

you put in the letter?

SyraBrian
04-20-2004, 01:53 PM
Evidently, she didn\'t read her letter and feel an immediate urge to write me

back.

Oh well, \"nothing ventured, nothing gained\"!

TopDawg2050
04-20-2004, 05:30 PM
East syracuse new york? im from oneida :-p. Whats up, bro? lol