PDA

View Full Version : MISTER A.K.A. IF YOU PLEASE?

MOBLEYC57
09-30-2002, 07:17 PM
Sorry A.K.A., but DD Lite has me confused. I would like to know from YOU, which mix did this day come from?

“A noncommittal relationship of mine, that’’s extremely sensitive to pheromones, literally humped my leg while snorting the stuff off my neck. The clincher was when I wore it to work today. (Where I normally wear SOE or SOE clones.) Lots of flirty looks and smiles, but the body language was unreal. I’ve always said that SOE erases personal space and makes girls love to be touched. Well... imagine that with the aggressive flirtiness of TE/NPA. Women were patting me on the back, touching my hand, forearm, shoulder, leaning into me, rubbing up against me all day, and there was no alcohol involved. Granted they’’ve all known me for a while. Some have been fairly open with their attraction... But this was VERY out of character. A married woman said we should go out and do the town. A secretary followed me around asking about my plans for the weekend. A cute young intern I’’ve been orienting kept leaning into me and backing me into corners. While gazing into my eyes with a big, toothy grin. I’’m talking lewd, wanton and licentious behavior in the workplace.”

Which combo did you use?

DD#1 = 70% SOE and 30% NPA
DD lite = 95% SOE and 5% NPA.
? = 7:1 SOE and TE

Annnnd the winner is.....?

Thanks for cleaning up the confusion for me.

a.k.a.
09-30-2002, 07:21 PM
Sorry for the confusion. 1TE:7SOE

Hmmm...Never been paged on a forum before.

MOBLEYC57
09-30-2002, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the quick response a.k.a., and sorry about the paging, but your post was getting pretty long, and this way my \"you being the only one to respond\" chances were good, and quick. Thanks for your help.