PDA

View Full Version : First Major Hit!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2001, 02:08 PM
After going out 12 - 15 times with no results (and I mean NO RESULTS) I think I just got my first major hit.

I was wearing 3 drops of PI ears and wrists and 2 sprays of Edge on front of shirt. This was covered by Chanel\'s Egotise.

I had a blind date, met her at the resturant. She was a knock-out! Long Legs, thin, long straight blonde hair.

Within minutes she was telling me how good I smelled. We talked and talked and ended up making out.

She mentioned in her email that I smelled good again. Next date we were all over the couch together.

This seems to be more than just the cologne.

I can\'t wait to experience this kind of reaction again.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-14-2001, 09:07 AM
wow, that\'s awesome, congrats! definitely sounds like the pheromones were working for you.

have you always been using that much (3xPI + 2xEdge)? that seems like a lot, could be why you werent seeing the effects you expected. but then again, it really seems to have worked w/ this woman. i would keep trying the same ratio with her, but maybe when you\'re going out without her try reducing the amount to like 2xPI + 1xEdge.

oscar
08-14-2001, 02:33 PM

Sounds like a CERTIFIABLE MAJOR HIT to me!

I read in your \"pillow\" post that you can\'t smell anything when using PI and TE.My guess is that the lovely Ms. Blonde CAN\'T EITHER.
That\'s not to say that she doesn\'t respond to Pheromones,because your post certainly indicates that she most likely has a fully functional VNO. (unless you\'ve been lucky enough to stumble across the world\'s only woman who orgasms over Chanel Egoiste).

The mass quantity of mones you were wearing would probably lead someone who CAN smell Pheromones to believe that you\'d just finished a shift cleaning up at the SPCA.

You have found the ideal subject(so much nicer than saying \"victim\") within the target audience.But,regrettably, such women are few,and far between.So much of the discussion that goes on in this forum relates to using enough Pheromones to do the trick, while avoiding smelling like a litter pan to those who CAN smell concentrated Pheromone products.

Matt\'s suggestion to cut back is good advice,unless you plan to elope to a deserted island with this fabulous woman and live the rest of your lives in solitude.
The exact numbers escape me right now but I think that as many as 70% of the population can SMELL the concentrated Pheromone products that you\'re using.

So, eventually,after you\'ve met her friends,and she asks them \"Well, what do you think?\",someone will almost undoubtedly say,\"Nice guy,...BUT HOW MANY CATS DOES HE HAVE?!?! images/icons/shocked.gif

\"WEANING\" her to three or even two P-mone units (drops/sprays) would be a great idea,...EVENTUALLY!...but for now,if you\'re getting good nibbles,I wouldn\'t change bait \'til I\'d landed the fish! images/icons/laugh.gif

Keep up the good work!

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif