PDA

View Full Version : Pot luck with Nurses and SOE/NPA

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2002, 10:48 AM
Hi I work in a hospital and I decided to try SOE on the arms and around the front of my neck with 1 drop of NPA spilt between my ears.
For the record I am 22 , tall dark 6 foot slight muscley build and a low voice.
With this mix I have noticed alot of attention from the younger nurses, in particular one blonde nurse which I have had great DIHL with in the past.
There are usually times when she pats me on the back, sit real close to me and dilute her pupils when we talk, one time she had both hands on my arm and she was smiling from ear to ear whilst asking me to do something.
Other times she has bent over the table and looked towards me with a dirty smile which im enjoying no end.
One other hit I have had is with this nurse from Australia who has a bf but forgets all about him when she gets a whiff of me!

On another note I tried 1 drop of PIm spilt behind each ear with a 3 dabs of APC on the each arm and I was followed by a young nurse everywhere like a dog!, the other older nurses were wondering what was going on, and I got a wink out of her and had some nice minutes with her talking in which she was in deep DIHL.

PI/m is greater for older women and some younger but I find I get very moody and sometimes vicious even with just one drop, I rectified this problem by rolling SOE under my nose on my top lips which kept me head levelled.
SOE has such a great smell with its NOL as an aid to help any mood swings NONE-Strong pheros you might have on.

I hlep I will post some more findings as I recieve my batch of SOE and NPA anytime, anyone got other ideas that i can use!!!?!?!?!

Watcher
09-30-2002, 12:51 PM
DD#1 or DD lite would be a good mix, hey where are you from im from australia and have worked in a hospital in the past and the nurses just seem to come out of the woodwork, very interesting stuff. You can get in their way and they cant run away until the end of the shift lol. But what you are using is great so far, you could try alter ego also.