PDA

View Full Version : Puzzled ???

Macmers
09-30-2002, 01:25 AM
Something really bizarre happen today....

I had 2 drops of AE/m on my neck covered over with 2 globs of SOE gel and a drop of AE covered with SOE on each forearm plus 2 generous dabs of RM on the back of my neck... The first thing I reached school was to check for my group of friends (group of 5 other guys). I saw them, greeted them. As I approached them and got to a proximy of about 2 ft., they immediately covered their face and cringed their face in disgust...commenting something like \" ILL !!! Your too strong today ! \" Following that, we went to the toilet together as every other day (like a routine). I decided I probably have OD on something or another...So as I style my hair, I used some water to spash and kind of rub away the RM on the back of my neck......As we proceed to the classrooms, one of my mate exclaimed,\' Hey, you smell kind of nice now.\' ...I was like \' enought of your bullshit.\'....Entering the class, I got those instant reaction from the girls and one girl even reached out to smell my neck and compliment,\' you smell rEeaL goOOD today.\'....Of course i reacted saying \' dont I smell good everyday?\' and she flash a smile at me. It\'s a hit alright, but I consider it extremly subtle I would say. What are the hits you guys usually get?

But the thing is, I don\'t understand why the change in reactions so drastically.....what\'s with RM ??? Actually today is my first time I\'ve tried out on RM. Does it always happen this way in other RM users? Anyone one get hits with RM??? P.S If yes, pls add application info(ie. where, how much) Pls feedback and thank you for your time. :-)

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
-Walter Lippmann

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2002, 07:44 AM
Hi macmers,

my guess is that you ODed on RM fragrance when you first applied it... it\'s very concentrated. In some other thread we have discussed the possibility of cutting down RM to get a better fragrance; you did this exactly when you splashed water to reduce the strength of RM... Also, this probably reduced you overall none concentration, which doesn\'t seem to be a bad idea after all.

Anyway, I used to get hits with RM alone without cutting; I think I applied very little, maybe two dabs total. Basically I got invited by an unknown girl to her house after some chatting at Blockbuster... It\'s all in a post of mine.

BTW, don\'t you think you are applying too many products... AE, SoE and RM are all with added fragrance, do they blend well? Just an idea.

Macmers
09-30-2002, 07:24 PM
Nimbus:
Hey....Thank for the reply.....

But what do you mean I\'m applying too many products? Isn\'t AE and SOE suppose go well with each other ??? Erm...from previous posts, there were good comments on having this two on....

And one more thing.....by splashing water, didn\'t I wash the RM away....not to forget I splashed and rub the water on the spot I appiled RM. You mean RM will still be there ?

\"When all men think alike, no one thinks very much.\"
-Walter Lippmann