PDA

View Full Version : AE or SOE

voodoo
09-29-2002, 06:36 PM
Well guys I\'m 24 5\'9\" 170 lbs and work out often. I am average good looking. I have been working with PPA lately and also plan to pick up some NPA. I am also thinking of getting one of either AE or SOE anyone have any opinions on which one I should try...

upsidedown
09-29-2002, 06:42 PM
I think you should get both the AE and SoE. I think AE is a great product since it contains all three main pheros. However, if you can only pick one, I\'d suggest the SoE since it gives you the -nol and -rone that your PPA is missing now. That way you can wear mostly the SoE, but use the PPA to give you a little -none kick to it.

voodoo
09-29-2002, 07:13 PM
Thanks...Anyone else??

krtel
09-29-2002, 08:18 PM
I had this same train of thought myself. I already purchased Edge, which works nice, but I wanted something to give me all three pheros. After doing some research, I decided to go with SoE (which I will be placing an order for within a couple of days) and mix it as a variant of DD#1 with TE. Since 4 TE = 1 NPA I am planning on doing 7 SoE : 12 TE, which is equivilant of DD#1, seems like a lot, but the cookbook said that this mix works well for young guys like me (I\'m 2 weeks from 17).

- Krish

Bruce
09-29-2002, 09:55 PM
Krish,
Didn\'t you get an SOE sample with your Edge? What did you think of that?
Bruce

Watcher
09-30-2002, 12:51 AM
That would give you an idea of what its like.

CptKipling
09-30-2002, 06:10 AM
Go with upsidedown\'s advice.

AE is basically SOE with -none, so you could probably replicate AE\'s reactions with the PPA you have.

If possible, get both, lots of options.

krtel
09-30-2002, 10:14 AM
Bruce,

Yes I did and I\'m still in the process of trying it on. It seems women respond better to me w/ it on rather than just Edge. I got a MAJOR hit yesterday though, by just wearing *none though. I like TE though, it seems to bring my mood up and make me feel confident as well. I\'ve definately noticed the change.

- Krish

Watcher
09-30-2002, 12:58 PM
After quite some time using you will definetley notice plenty of changes but SOE with PPA would be youre best bet.

krtel
09-30-2002, 05:03 PM
Well, I\'ll eventually order PPA lol. But I just ordered SoE, so I\'m gonna mix it w/ TE and make full blown DD#1. I\'m curious to see how it\'ll work. Obviously, it\'ll be awesome!

- Krish

Watcher
09-30-2002, 05:08 PM
Well it doesnt work for all so lets just keep that in mind and if it doesnt try DD lite with only a very small amount of -anone in it. Remember if you are young the general forum conscensious is that -anone is bad and gets negative responses and is good only for those over 35.

If you followed the general conscenscious then things would go as follows.

SOE - For everyone under 35
All other -anone products for those over 35
Couplins for women only.

Thats the common sense approach. My advice forget the TE and NPA and just buy SOE and use it, you should get increasing sexual type responses plus general feel-good feelings from those around you.

krtel
09-30-2002, 05:17 PM
Hmmmm, your right. I am going to experiment with SoE alone, but in case if I wanted to mix it with NPA, what ratio would you use for DD lite?

- Krish

krtel
09-30-2002, 05:18 PM
Ingore my previous post. You\'ve already answered it in another thread. Thanks!

- Krish