PDA

View Full Version : Why JVK said that SoE is better as standalone ??

abductor
09-29-2002, 05:06 PM
Why JVK said that SoE is better as standalone product ?

jvkohl
09-29-2002, 07:13 PM
Can\'t say for sure that it is; but I never experimented by mixing it with anything else--especially something containing androstenone. All my experimentation focussed on androsterone, but androstenol was added because of its proven effect on hormone levels in women. In other words, it couldn\'t hurt. -none on the other hand has typically been negatively associated. Still, Forum members report that -none works. Just goes to show that pure science doesn\'t explain everything.

abductor
09-30-2002, 03:11 AM
Thanks JVK,

Watcher
09-30-2002, 01:22 PM
And if you use -Anone you can always use PCC or EW to negate the negative effects such as aggression etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2002, 02:07 PM
James, I can\'t believe you still haven\'t tried -none or any of the other pheros the rest of us are play with! Aren\'t you curious?! All of us have too many mixes and not enough bodies to put them out on, but you stick to just SOE. Where\'s the experimentalist in you?! =)

jvkohl
09-30-2002, 09:17 PM
It takes me too much time to experiment (and, I\'m not all that social, either: biker type; doesn\'t play well with others). I\'ve spent most the summer traveling and camping--either by myself or with close friends whom I\'ve known for 30+ years) Experience with -rone was gained through audience participation at conferences--beginning in 1993. Collaborated on 2 college studies also, and am advising currently on another. Meanwhile, when I have time, I check out the Forum, where folks are providing lots of great information; their own experimental advice; and just being friendly. I like to think of this as a group effort. So, I put out the SOE, you can all contribute to advancing knowledge of pheromones--just like you are. When my mood changes, perhaps I\'ll take some time to play with the chem set and SoE. Besides, it\'s nearly time for snow over the passes, so I won\'t be riding much.

DrSmellThis
10-01-2002, 11:41 AM
Very nice response.

Watcher
10-01-2002, 02:33 PM
The group effort around here is proving quite helpful, judged by NPA (men) selling out id recommened its time to try or order NPA(women) and get some data going there. Or just SOE/AE combo or SOE/EW combo which is my next test.
Remove the -none altogether and test the nol rone and couplins ?

Yes Jkohl a very good response.