PDA

View Full Version : Strange EW Effect on Males

MadMaxx
09-28-2002, 06:46 AM
Okay, I started noticing something a while ago, but I thought I would give it more time. Now I know it isn\'t my imagination. Part of this story I posted in another thread, but I am adding something to it now.

I can\'t be certain that this is happening because of my pheros, but I am really starting to think that it must be. This did not seem to happen before I started using EW. With -none and/or -nol I had male service people who really kissed my ass. In some cases it was almost embarrassing. This is different though.
I go to certain shops every week, such as a particular Starbuck\'s. I ask the guy for a certain kind of sandwich, he pulls it out of the glass case and asks, \"this one\", I say \"YES\", he puts it back in the case, pulls out some other food product and says, \"Is this what you wanted?\". I look at him like he is completely f#cked, and I half lose my temper at his stupidity. Anyway, this happens a few times a week, I sh#t you not. Another Starbuck\'s(maybe you have to be a moron to get a job there? Does anybody know their hiring policy?)after I order the guy says, \"Is it for here?\", I say, \"YES\", he says, \"Is it to go?\". Once again, I just look at him in confusion. Like, the shop isn\'t noisy or anything, and nothing else is distracting him. He\'s looking right at my mouth and paying attention. He is like focused on me.
Today I am at an Italian cafe sitting outside. I order a pizza and eat half of it. I ask for the check. The MALE waiter comes and asks me if I want to take the rest of the pizza home with me. I say \"NO, I don\'t need it.\" He asks again. I say, \"NO, I don\'t want it.\" He asks a third time!(I\'m not sh#tting you). I say, \"NO, it\'s okay. I don\'t need it.\" Then, he calls over a waitress and asks her to ask me if I want to take the rest of the pizza with me! She asks me, and I give one of my answers once again. He responds with something such as, \"Oh, I\'ll just take away for you then, would that be okay?\". I\'m like, \"Sure, fine, dude.\"
I\'m thinking it could be the EW, but then again, for years I\'ve encountered some incredibly brain dead individuals working in fast food places, so I can\'t be sure. Surprisingly, it is only male employees that this is happening with. The females, even if they are practically giving me a DIHL thing, smiling from ear to ear with sparkling eyes, get through the task of serving me just fine.
This is really freaky. Anyone else noticing male reaction to EW like this?

frenchie
09-28-2002, 09:00 AM
hi madmaxx,
well well well... you are the pro for EW mix, aren\'t you ? it seems that stuff really has an effect on people...
BTW I made the mix you\'ve created (1 drop EW + 1 oz water) - I must admit, as a woman, that I feel really hot after spending 1 hour 2 meters from the bottle, in spite of the strange smell (not too bad, but just acid)... I feel like I\'d jump on anyone - frankly, a waiter couldn\'t tell you he wants you, could he ? so they react this way, just being focused on you... :-)
I will try it tonight - I\'m going out with some fellow lesbians... I\'ll check if it can be the stuff of the century ! The final test will be with the girl of my dreams... if it is, I\'ll thank you for ever !

Have a nice day
Frenchie

MaxiMog
09-28-2002, 09:06 AM
Damn, I really need some EW, too. That stuff is almost out of this world...

MaxiMog
09-28-2002, 09:07 AM
Oh, good luck Frenchie. Don\'t forget to tell us all about it!

frenchie
09-28-2002, 06:00 PM
it\'s 3am here in Paris and I\'m just back... what can I say ? a lot of nice conversations - you guys would say : lots of possible hits, I just say very nice conversations; a friend introduced me to a possible tennis partner : her own girlfriend...
I\'m still quite skeptical about it - maybe I\'ll try it in the diffuser I had thought of the other day (cf another thread \"pheros in the air\")...
But I felt cool and much more extraverted most the time, and that\'s nice enough for me.
The first surprise is that this mix is ok because it doesn\'t stink, and that\'s great : It does smell like acid when you put it on, but then it\'s nice if you cover it with cologne or anything. The best test is that people never told me there was a strange smell around the place...
Still missing something really sexual - or I don\'t understand anything in girls !! :-)

Time to say goodnight
Frenchie

MadMaxx
09-28-2002, 07:25 PM
Frenchie, first of all, my mix is 2 drops in an ounce, not 1, but maybe you should test it at 1 for a while. So, you want jump someone just from being around the bottle. I hope the women want to jump someone just from being around me! Keep us posted on your testing. Your first test doesn\'t sound like a complete failure. I don\'t think we can expect major hits, or DIHL every time we go out with it. Actually, on Monday I did have a DIHL. I was sitting at a table at an outdoor cafe; the same cafe where the waiter asked me the same question 3 times, and a group of people were standing about 3 meters away. One of the girls turned away from her group and just kept looking right at me. She would look away for just a second and then start staring again. For some reason, that must have been a good day, because after that I went to dance lesson and had 2 major hits there. I can\'t figure out the inconsistency though. I don\'t think my mix was any different that day, but that day was so much better than some other days when nothing much seems to happen at all.

MadMaxx
09-29-2002, 06:20 AM
Okay, I have to add something to my EW experience, but I hope I don\'t start sounding like Triall. I actually noticed this before, but I forgot to mention it. It happened again today. I go to Starbuck\'s again. The guy gets my order okay, then asks if it\'s \"in\", or \"to go.\" I say I want to eat in. He gets this real concerned, apologetic look, and says the seats are all full though. Now, there are two empty tables right in front of the counter for christsakes! I say, \"that\'s finde dude\". I go upstairs, which is far bigger than the first floor, and guess what, about half the seats are being used. This same thing happens about once a week when I go to Starbuck\'s, and once again, it is males only that give me this bullshit. I swear there is something weird going on here. Like, this EW must f#ck with their mind and they don\'t even know what they are saying. Maybe they just want to be solicitous and keep contact with me as long as possible?

MOBLEYC57
09-29-2002, 09:07 AM
MMax - Frenchie said you were the Master of EW mixing... she said she put a drop in an oz of water, and I just read that you put two drops in an oz of water. (1) How does it smell at two drops? (2) How and where do you apply it? (3) What, if any, cover scent, or mix do you use with it? (4) Can it be mixed with anything other than water, or is water the only thing that you\'ve experimented with? Your assistance/ thoughts with this EW info is appreciated. Thanx

frenchie
09-29-2002, 12:10 PM
MobleyC57,
here is my experiment...I just added one drop to the mix....
1- after 2 hours it does stink (to my nose at least), but generally the smell fades away fairly quickly
2- I sprayed it on my arms and wrists (3 sprays on each arm)
3- I covered it with a kind of cologne by Kenzo (Kenzo Ki, ginger scent - it\'s tonic and fresh)
4- it appears that EW is ok when mixed with water. I had tried with alcohol but I didn\'t find it ok.

My 1 eurocent till mmax\'s answer !

Frenchie

MOBLEYC57
09-29-2002, 12:36 PM
Thanks Frenchie-Poo.

Watcher
09-29-2002, 04:30 PM
Aggression, wasting my time, standover tactics, walking around and around the room like a moron. This is typical experiences with pheros, its easy enough to shut them down a quick blow to the head with a fist has helped in the past.

Acting like wankers yelling and just going stupid verbal wise is another reaction. The brain dead response is common although they can be useful in certain situations.

MadMaxx
09-30-2002, 06:10 AM
Watcher, are you serious? Do you really get all of those reactions? Out of the 5 things you mentioned, I guess I have gotten maybe 3 or 4, but what is a \"standover tactic\"? Also, the aggression I get only from -none. I get the \"wasting my time\" and \"braindead\" stuff only since I started with the EW.

MadMaxx
09-30-2002, 06:24 AM
Mobley, I am almost afraid to say how much I use. All kinds of people are saying that this stuff smells like hell even at super-high dilution rates. I admit it was rank when I got it weeks ago, but not so much anymore. I honestly do not know whether my nose has become accustomed to it, or whether it tames down. I don\'t think my nose is f#cked though, because I\'ve asked people to smell me skin and nobody says it smells funny.
So, your questions: 1)it smells a bit sweet like sweet licorice candy at 2 drops to an ounce.
2) I put 4-5 drops on each forearm and 4-6 on my chest; I have gone as high as 20 drops.
3)I cover it with one or two perfumes; a D and G and something Canadian called Sexual. There is no problem covering it. In fact, recently I don\'t even cover it and I can barely detect anything on my arm.
4) For mixing, I\'ve only tried 2 things; water and JB1. It totally kills JB1; makes it smell like something nasty and vinegar-like. I haven\'t tried other oils or whatever, but I kind of like the water thing. I figure I want it to be \"natural\", so I figure water is good and I just rub it into my skin, to try to get it smelling woman-like.
From what others say about how badly it smells, I suspect there is something about it that is not compatible with the oil based things they are using to dilute it. For example, FTR says she had a sample that was mixed 1:5200 and it reeked too badly. I can\'t imagine noticing anything at 1:5200 in water. I don\'t think I stink and judging from others\' reactions I don\'t think so either.

CptKipling
09-30-2002, 09:00 AM
Just went back to my old JB#1/EW mix, its rank!!

Watcher
09-30-2002, 01:05 PM
\"Stand over tactic\" just means they walk around and around as if trying to pick for a fight, i had one guy who was about 65-70 in a bookstore that kept brushing up against me quite \"aggressively\" and he was getting strange looks from nearby people so i embarrassed him and told him after about 5 minutes that i would drop him like a bag of [censored] if he didnt stop.

The reaction i got was for him to go real red in the face and stare at me for a good five seconds and then get real embarrassed and he quickly disappeared around a nearby corner (that was an Alter ego overdose of 20 drops) But they just sort of stand around trying to size you up (im quite large and muscular so it enhances that effect) but they always back down if it comes to me getting aggressive back and look as though im about to drop them like a bag of [censored].

Or they just start talking and blabbing on at top not and laughing at nothing at all, and just get really \"f**kwit and wanker no fuc for brains etc etc.

Braindead is common with PCC although im wanting to try EW at full power undiluted to get a bloody big OD lol.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-30-2002, 02:16 PM
So, do you think copulins can cause male wearers to go brain dead too?

Watcher
09-30-2002, 05:04 PM
Ive actually noticed an increased awareness in myself, but a corresponding stupidity in others, has anyone else noticed this external brain dead activitiy in those around them (could be a result of the androgens going along with the PCC however)

proteus
09-30-2002, 07:27 PM
well as far as PCC goes I haven\'t noticed any diminished brain function :-) with use and I tend to use it in OD mode smearing quite a bit on my face. What I have noticed is with this PPA stuff, this is the first phero which really puts me in a very uptight alpha mood, driving very aggressive, getting pissed off super-quick and really tense feeling so I think I\'m going to have to mix it with something. Ordered some AE with the EW so maybe will take half of the PPA and add some EW and then add my remaining PF to PPA and see what gives but this PPA is the first phero product that I really don\'t like

MadMaxx
10-01-2002, 04:25 AM
CPT, yeah, EW can really mess up nice things like JB. That is why I basically keep it by itself and apply it seperately.

MadMaxx
10-01-2002, 04:34 AM
Watcher, you\'re not kidding about the braindead thing. It took me a while to figure it out, because where I live a good number of the individuals who work in places like Starbuck\'s or whatever are braindead to begin with. However, what I have seen in the last few weeks it pretty much unbelievable. It has to be the EW. What I find REALLY fascinating though, is how it only totally f#ucks up the males. The females are fine. In fact, I might be accurate to say that they perform their jobs better and with a sharper mind when they are exposed to EW.

MadMaxx
10-01-2002, 04:45 AM
Truth II, scary to say, but I am beginning to think copulins might cause wearers to go braindead. After several weeks I am noticing two things. First of all, I sleep like a f#cking stone, and I can\'t get out of bed in the morning. Secondly, I have been taking a few dance lessons every week for some time now. I was getting to the point where I could put various moves together and dance to a song or two. As of this week, I have trouble doing a 30 second routine. I can\'t get through one routine because my mind goes blank. I definitely can\'t put a bunch of moves together. As soon as I get on the floor my mind is totally blank. I don\'t think it is permanent brain damage by any means, but I am seriously starting to wonder whether the EW might not be responsible.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-01-2002, 04:58 AM
That\'s exactly what happens to me when I wear PCC.