PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Male...How much is too much.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-27-2002, 11:23 PM
I just got RM and though I dont use a lot, I am wondering if it\'s like PI and Very Little is most effective.

What are people\'s experience with this one, I like the scent a lot and it seems to have a good effect...

Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-28-2002, 12:04 AM
I\'m still experimenting with RM. I\'ve read on here that anything more than 4 dabs, you\'re OD\'ing. I\'ve tried 2 dabs behind the ears. I\'ve also done 1 1/2, 2 1/2 dabs. No amazing hits yet. I do like the smell alot. I think I\'ll try 3 next and see what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-28-2002, 12:37 AM
I\'ve had like 4 dabs on, and while moving my sister in and walking around her college campus, I didn\'t observe any negative effects. I did briefly talk to a girl who was moving into my sister\'s dorm - perhaps RM could have undone her shyness (I was joking about a frat advertisement on the wall, which included Jello Wrestling as one of the events) and she at least talked back and pointed out another weird event. She came down to Philly all the way from Maine - damn. I gotta get my sis to befriend her.. heh.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-28-2002, 01:34 AM
Hello! In another thread it\'s been discussed that maybe RM performs better with a little dilution. This for two reasons:

1) The \"less concentration of -none is better\" tendency is gaining popularity. I\'m going to tweak the ratios of mix I currently use to match that rule and see if something good happens

2) Hidden in RM is a fragrance much better, IMHO, than the out-of-the bottle one. I just mixed a couple of drops of RM with plain water (just to try, it\'s obviously not the best way), and it came out... Give it a try if you haven\'t already.

From my experience, I get hits from RM applying no more than 2 dabs.

abductor
09-28-2002, 06:12 AM
Plain Water???
Which is the best thing to dilute RM ?
I have been using APC+RM @ 2:1

MadMaxx
09-28-2002, 06:52 AM
Never had a hit from RM ever, at any rate of application, but I do know that at 4 drops I actually had certain women look at me in horror and turn the faces away and bury their noses in the shoulder. Not a pleasant way to have people react to you. Actually, I have so little use for RM I guess I should have returned it. I don\'t know why I never thought of that until now.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-28-2002, 10:14 AM
abductor: Plain Water is not a fragrance, is just water, and as I said it\'s not the way to do it. In another thread (Re: PPA not working) I asked what people are using to cut down RM; SwingerMD used vegetable glycerine, but maybe someone came out with something else. There\'s also an obvious alternative but I won\'t mention it here /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

CptKipling
09-28-2002, 12:17 PM
Why not! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

a.k.a.
09-28-2002, 01:16 PM
One dab seems plenty. So I\'d agree with Nimbus: no more than two.