PDA

View Full Version : Toothpaste part II

**DONOTDELETE**
09-27-2002, 10:53 PM
Hello all,

For those of you who remember me (inventor of phero toothpaste) I have good news regarding phero toothpaste!
I found the way to make it work. It\'s pretty simple guys but you shouldn\'t use pheros with added fragrances. It is best to go with the pure None or Nol from the chem set... Ok what you do is you put 1 full layer of toothpaste on your toothbrush (dont use spin brushes or any of that type) then you put 1 drop of Nol or None on the toothpaste and brush away! Your pheros will not be washed away during rinsing. Do not add more than 2 drops this will result in an OD using chem set pheros. Also do not repeat the process for atleast 2 days... just brush without pheros during the 2 day time out. I find that my breath doesnt smell bad when i do this (using nol). I have tested it on two new young females and they just love it when I talk to them. One of them always gives me a goodbye kiss and i notice that everytime she kisses me on the cheek she tries to get closer and closer to my lips! The other girl always wants to start a conversation with me any time she sees me during work break! Even if the conversation is pointless she just wants to keep talking. I guess my goal is accomplished and on my part i feel that phero toothpaste works you just gotta talk to the target and you\'re all set!

Bruce start selling Pheromone Toothpaste!

xxxPantero
09-27-2002, 11:11 PM
well, wouldn\'t it just be more practical to have fresh breath and then have pheros near your mouth where they can smell it?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-27-2002, 11:40 PM
If you use -None aren\'t you afraid that your mouth is going to smell like you ate out some marathon runners arm pit? lol All joking aside, how did you get the idea of phero toothpaste, the fact that it actually works is cool. lol But I\'ll stick with using it the original way.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-27-2002, 11:44 PM
Actually your breath will not smell. The scent of the toothpaste is the cover scent guys!

**DONOTDELETE**
09-28-2002, 12:43 AM
Weird - but I don\'t know if I could ever get over how nasty I *expect* pheros to taste like. They may smell good, but, as some kids learn with things like dog treats, which smell damn near like people food, is that they taste like anything BUT people food. PPA/w, to me, has a hint of the smell of Sweet Tarts candy - but I think I\'ll keep it externally applied /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MaxiMog
09-28-2002, 10:03 AM
I\'ve said it before, and I\'ll say it again: I really don\'t see the point in adding pheros to toothpaste. Doesn\'t putting it on your clothes and skin work for you enough as it is?

I\'m still not too sure that swallowing some by mistake (you never know) will not do you any harm. Waste of money IMO. Still fun though that some people have so much creativity! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

franki
09-28-2002, 10:05 AM
The hard part is of course that you have to talk ALL the time to spread the mones around. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif