PDA

View Full Version : for the Cookbook: Pandemonium in the Workplace

a.k.a.
09-27-2002, 02:07 PM
I’ve been tinkering with various ratios of SOE : TE/NPA for several weeks. For the longest time I thought SOE and NPA were simply too polar in their effects to make a good combo. (One makes women sexually submissive the other makes them sexually aggressive.) But this week I’ve been playing around with 1TE: 7 SOE and have been getting GREAT results: Long, lingering eye contact. Lots of flirty smiles... A noncommittal relationship of mine, that’s extremely sensitive to pheromones, literally humped my leg while snorting the stuff off my neck.
The clincher was when I wore it to work today. (Where I normally wear SOE or SOE clones.) Lots of flirty looks and smiles, but the body language was unreal. I’ve always said that SOE erases personal space and makes girls love to be touched. Well... imagine that with the aggressive flintiness of TE/NPA. Women were patting me on the back, touching my hand, forearm, shoulder, leaning into me, rubbing up against me all day, and there was no alcohol involved. Granted they’ve all known me for a while. Some have been fairly open with their attraction... But this was VERY out of character.A married woman said we should go out and do the town. A secratery followed me around asking about my plans for the weekend. A cute young intern I’ve been orienting kept leaning into me and backing me into corners. While gazing into my eyes with a big, toothy grin.I’m talking lewd, wanton and licentious behavior in the workplace.

After all this time I thought I’d grown jaded to the effect of ‘mones. But this experience opens up a whole new frontier to explore.

I don\'t know what else to say. You really had to be there, and I know this mix deserves to be in the Cookbook.

We could call it DD Lite, because it contains the same products as DD1. But I think the ratios are so different ( 1TE: 7SOE = 1NPA: 21SOE! ) that it deserves it’s own name. How about Minimalist 1? (M1 for short.)

Whatever you want to call it, I recommend this mix to everybody.

PS I used four dabs from a dram bottle.

MaxiMog
09-27-2002, 02:22 PM
Very nice report, indeed! Definitely gonna try this one! 7:1 SOE & TE, right? How much, where, how etc? Oh forget it, you mentioned it...

I think DD Lite ain\'t that bad... Wouldn\'t you rather see your name in the new mix\' name?

MaxiMog
09-27-2002, 02:25 PM
Probably not all that important, but did you use scented or unscented TE?

MaxiMog
09-27-2002, 02:39 PM
Thought I read something about lowering the NPA content considerable in DD#1 and guess what: in the thread \"Help: DD#1 - SOE & NPA\", read Oscar\'s post on page 2, and he mentions the lower amounts of TE/NPA to SOE or whatever other product.

a.k.a.
09-27-2002, 02:39 PM
Unscented TE & I applied the mix to my neck and wrists.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-27-2002, 02:41 PM
You got me interested with this one!

If you\'ve got the time and you want to undergo such a task, it would be useful to have you trying some variations of the mix (something like 1NPA:7SoE for instance) and reporting your results. I\'ll give these DD#1 variants a shot as well!

I think that, while 7 X : 3 NPA ratios might not be the best solution (there is a very informative post, as usual, by oscar, be sure to check it out), and that maybe NPA amount in mixes can and should be lowered, there\'s a lot of confusion about the direction to take.

I\'ve been following the rumours about PPA quite closely in these past days; I haven\'t tried it yet, but definitely the \"lower is better\" quote might be a guideline.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-27-2002, 02:43 PM
Maximog: yes that\'s the oscar\'s post I was referring to...

Track0714
09-27-2002, 02:45 PM
here\'s what happened to me this week. A group of us at work (6 of us, 4 guys and 2 women) went out to lunch on Tuesday. Before we left I put half a SOE gel pack on the back of my hands and forarms and a dab of Rogue Male behind each ear.

During Lunch, the one women sitting next to me was showing me lots of attention. She is married, 36, brunette, about 5\'5\", maybe 135 lbs. She kept looking into my eyes, and she kept touching my hand, shoulder, and leg all through the meal.

Well, its time to go back to work and she asks if she can ride back with me. I say ok. As i get ready to start the car, she just kept looking into my eyes. I move myself closer to her and she grabs me and starts kissing me. We had a heavy petting makeout session for about 10 mins.

Driving back to work. she says that famous line \"I have never done anything like that before, I dont know what came over me.\"

I believe that SOE in the right combination with a NONE Product is the way to go.

Today, this woman and I went to the McD drive thru for lunch, when to a Park nearby. We ate lunch and had another heavy makeout session. I was wearing the same SOE/RM dose as before.

My only worry now is mixing work with pleasure

a.k.a.
09-27-2002, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the tip, MaxiMoog. Shoe’s mix is 5% NPA. Mine works out to 4.76%. “Independent research” confirms that minimalist dosages of NPA work well with SOE. All the more reason to put this in the cookbook.

MaxiMog
09-27-2002, 02:57 PM
Great of you to come up with a new successful mix just minutes before I\'m gonna take a nap. Hopefully you people will have agreed on a name by the time I wake up. Goodnight everybody! (zzzzzzzz)

a.k.a.
09-27-2002, 03:03 PM
Nimbus,
My first test was 1NPA:9 SOE. I got hits, but women seemed tense when I talked to them. And Oscar’s right about the smell. After a couple of hours I couldn’t stand myself and had to take a shower.

That’s why I experimented with TE instead of NPA.
I’ve also tried 1TE: 9 SOE, 1:8, and 1:6. So I think I’ve got it pretty narrowed down. Next time, I will probably try Shoe’s ratio from the other thread (1NPA: 19 SOE).

**DONOTDELETE**
09-27-2002, 03:12 PM
So, how much of the SOE / TE mix do you put on at a time? I think one reason why 7:3 SOE / NPA doesn\'t work for people is because they\'re used to putting on 12 inches of SOE on at a time, which is like 15 drops!

a.k.a.
09-27-2002, 03:19 PM
I\'ve tried 2,3 and 4 dabs.(The volume of each dab is about enough to wet the tip of my little finger.)

a.k.a.
09-27-2002, 03:23 PM
I should add, that I don’t think minimalism is so much about precise dosages as it is about wearing the least effective amount. (Rather than “pushing the limits”.) The exact dosages probably vary from person to person.

cuddlebear
09-27-2002, 03:28 PM
This is 1 none to 7 nol? I\'m not familiar with a lot of these products but I have been reading the forum so I am learning ..

druid
09-27-2002, 06:54 PM
Ok I am gonna try this one (7 SOE: 1 TE). I will mix it in a roll top bottle, and I wanted to know about how many inches should I add??? I have had some mild success with DD#1 at 7 SOE: 3 NPA.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-28-2002, 12:40 AM
Track0714: I have tested SoE + Rm some days ago, never got a sudden hit like you got, but definitely both products are working for me... I have a question for you: are you sure that the woman you hit wasn\'t showing interest in you before you tried the SoE + Rm combination?

If she was already interested, the combo might have just pushed her past the edge; if she wasn\'t, I\'d say that you scored one of the nicest \"at work\" hits so far!

Watcher
09-28-2002, 01:58 AM
Ok well that sounds like a typical day in the workplace for myself. That said, less NPA would seem to be the way to go for those not getting any benefits out of the 7:3 ratio, actually 8:2 works good for some as does adding PCC or EW. or A1 for that matter. You guys can add youre names to the new mixes my focus is now going to shift in a new direction.

The experience is to experiment and open up the frontiers SOE is great for creating a no-personal space issue and pretty well much the vaccum cleaner effect comes into play. Where they just suck straight into you. DD lite that sounds cool what about Flirtatous DD lol just kidding.

M1 sounds like a spy name could work too what about DD-007 or 007-DD. James bond style.

MadMaxx
09-28-2002, 07:12 AM
AKA, forgive if I simply missed this, but this 1:21 mix of NPA/SOE. About how much are you using in drops,or inches or whatever. This is quite important obviously, so a guy can figure out how much NPA he is getting on himself.

MaxiMog
09-28-2002, 09:09 AM
I think I\'m gonna try the mix, but I\'m gonna add some PCC to it, too. Good idea or not? Only a few more days before I can start testing!

a.k.a.
09-28-2002, 01:08 PM
Sounds like Watcher’s given his aproval — and I’d hate to wear anything associated with spies — so “DDLite” it is.

Maxi Moog,
Four dabs from a dram bottle. (It’s in the PS of my original post.) I’d say it’s roughly the same as 8” and equivalent to what I would apply if I was wearing SOE.
This works out to about 1/2 dab of TE or 1/6 dab of NPA.
Sounds like almost nothing, but that familiar cat stink is still there.

CptKipling
09-28-2002, 01:19 PM
cuddlebear:

Noooo

SOE is -nol and -rone

NPA/TE (same products, different dilutions) is -none + scret ingredients. Don\'t get us started on what those are, we\'ll be here all October aswell.

Shoe
09-28-2002, 07:37 PM
Yup I\'ve been using this one for a while -- great mix. I typically use 5 drops, or sometimes only 3, works well either way. Women tickle me.

Shoe
09-28-2002, 07:44 PM
\"DDLite\" sounds great. I don\'t think anyone would be flocking to try Shoe #1.

MOBLEYC57
09-28-2002, 09:59 PM
So Shoe, you\'ve been wearing the TE:SOE 1:7 mix, and getting the same results as A.K.A.? How long have you been wearing it, and have the results (hits) been the same? ANNNNND what age group is the mix attracting? Thanks.

MOBLEYC57
09-28-2002, 10:18 PM
P.S. ANNNNNND Shoe, how old are you, if I may?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-29-2002, 03:39 AM
In reply to:

\"...Don\'t get us started on what those are, we\'ll be here all October aswell\"

lol Cpt, you\'re right, the old thread where we started almost casually to discuss NPA\'s secret ingredients reached 124 posts...

EXIT63
09-29-2002, 03:43 AM
Yeah, and we still don\'t know.

MaxiMog
09-29-2002, 08:04 AM
So Shoe, whaddya think about adding some PCC, too. I made the mix (haven\'t tried it yet unfortunately) an added 1 part of PPC, too, so SOE:TE:PCC in a 7:1:1 ratio. Has a pretty good smell to it!

MOBLEYC57
09-29-2002, 09:16 AM
MaxiMog - A.K.A. wrote \"I’ve also tried 1TE: 9 SOE, 1:8, and 1:6. So I think I’ve got it pretty narrowed down.\" Just a thought, but it sounded like the 1TE:7SOE is the way to go with his testing and all. So if your 7SOE:1TE:1PCC doesn\'t work, you should try the 6SOE:1TE:1PCC, because it sounds like 7 is the lucky number to go with 1 TE. Just a thought. Keep us posted with your findings. Good luck!

CptKipling
09-29-2002, 10:37 AM
After all that I think we came to he conclusion that we didn\'t want o know, from what I can filter out of all the leagal stuff.

MaxiMog
09-29-2002, 12:01 PM
You\'re right Mobley. This might sound silly, but I\'m actually not very sure if I added 6 or 7 parts SOE. I lost count /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif. I was thinking something over, and wasn\'t very concentrated on what I was doing. Maybe I\'ll just add half to one drop of NPA if the results aren\'t satisfactory.

You know: a man cannot do twice things at the same time. This has once again been proven for me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Shoe
09-29-2002, 07:11 PM
Yup my favorite mix is 1NPA: 20SOE. I\'m 21, 6\'3\" and was not getting many good results if my -none dosage went above 1/2 drop NPA (or PI). To be honest this worked pretty well so I didn\'t experiment with the ratios too much. Lots of tickles and pokes and it scares the heck outta me (I\'m very shy)... but fun /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Actually my mix has more -none... NPA is 4x TE, so wouldn\'t 1TE: 7SOE equal 1NPA: 28SOE ?

MaxiMog, Adding PCC should be interesting to try.... I don\'t have any though.

Track0714
09-30-2002, 07:11 AM
sorry for the late reply, been busy all weekend,

In reply to: \"are you sure that the woman you hit wasn\'t showing interest in you before you tried the SoE + Rm combination?\"

I believe it is the SOE/RM combo. Up until last week, this wmone never showed me any signs of being interested. She has always been professional and business like, never flirty

a.k.a.
09-30-2002, 05:35 PM
Shoe is right. (Or at least closer to the truth.) I just checked the main page and NPA is 5ml while TE is supposed to be 24ml. So it seems 1 NPA = 4-4/5 TE. Anyway, I was way off with 1NPA=3TE.

It’s amazing how tenacious that smell is, even at such low concentrations. Women don’t seem to mind. But I can’t handle it more than once in a while.

Today I wore plain old SOE to work, and things were back to normal. Which is still great. No women touching me today. Just a lot of joking and one flirtatious smile. The intern that was backing me into corners on Friday invited herself to lunch with me... In other words, signs of attraction were still there, just more subtle.

Still haven’t had a chance to test DDLite at a club, lounge or party. But with me getting backed into corners and Shoe getting tickled, I’d expect a lot more outrageous behavior.

Watcher
09-30-2002, 05:45 PM
How about butt grabbing.