PDA

View Full Version : Got a Hit Finally maybe?? check and see!

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2001, 11:42 AM
I put 4 sprays of Edge on this time said hell with it i\'m going all out..LoL I went to the mall to see how much some Clear Water Cologne cost,but didnt get it cause it was 47 bucks.Anyway i browsed the mall for about hour looking around nothing happen so i left,and stopped by a Store to get something to drink,and 2 girls that was running the Register when i got there after waiting in line the Blondes head shot up and she said i know you,but i didnt know her,and she even knew my name and said i had worked in a restaurant,but i never have then she kept talking trying to figure out where she knew me from while the other girl sitting there with her head propt up elbows on the counter looking all dreamy eyed listening to me talk to Tammy the Blonde that said she knew me.She made it a point to tell me she was Divorcing guy named Michael which i was suppose to known to,but dont remember.She talked faster than i could think and both them laughing when couldnt figure out where she knew me.She said she wished she could figure it out cause after i leave she said she may never see me again.
Was kind of wierd way the other girl was propt up on the counter staring. images/icons/laugh.gif
I\'d say she was 7 or 8 long Blonde hair.
I already look mysterious so when i go back up there i\'ll be using a Ross Jeffries tactic,and not talk to her much since she working and just get a phone number for a Date. images/icons/laugh.gif

Phero

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2001, 06:38 PM
Ok i got her phone number and she also ask me for mine to. images/icons/laugh.gif

Phero

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2001, 10:02 PM
Hey!

Sounds like a hit to me! Nice work! Did you cover those 4 sprays of the Edge with any cologne? And were you just wearing the Edge, or any other pheromones too?

thanks,
jad

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2001, 10:04 PM
Oh yeah....and where did you spray the 4 sprays?

Thanks images/icons/smile.gif
Jad

**DONOTDELETE**
08-12-2001, 10:51 PM
Yes i covered the 4 sprays with cologne.I put 2 sprays of The Edge on chest one in hair,and the other one on my left wrist and rubbed my wrist together then put 3 good sprays of cologne on.1 spray to chest,in hair then on wrist and rub together.
I used Edge only no other pheromone product.
More experimenting though,but last 2 days i have been more confident.

Phero

oscar
08-13-2001, 06:10 AM
Mr.P,

Sounds like a MAJOR HIT to me.But, FOUR sprays of The Edge?? That shit\'s POTENT!Why not try using just two and going back to see her.Maybe she\'ll get closer to enjoy the effect that made her want to \"know\" you the first time.Then cut back to one and see if she\'ll,........

Also,in my experience,when a woman says she may never see you again,(in this context)it usually means one of two things: a.She DEFINITELY WANTS to see you again,and is ready to give you her number,or, b.She is ready to BOINK you then and there,and may or may NOT ever want to see you again! Both have advantages.

GOOD LUCK! images/icons/wink.gif
Oscar