PDA

View Full Version : EDGE Newbie Pack

**DONOTDELETE**
09-26-2002, 05:25 PM
Hello, your newest member here.... I just ordered the Newbie Pack that comes with the Edge pheromones. I\'m really excited to try it out, but I don\'t want to mess things up. The pack seems to have come with: Edge spray, Musk oil, 2 Scent of Eros packets, and a something called an atomizer that looks like a little gold spray bottle. Except for the Edge spray, I have no idea what to use all this other stuff for. Any other tips you have for a first time user would be helpful too. Thanks.

BassMan
09-26-2002, 05:42 PM
There will be a sheet of paper shipped with your kit. If you haven\'t gotton your kit yet, and you are as incorrigibly curious as I usually am (or if you jes\' threw the fool thing away), this may help /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif :

<a target=\"_blank\" href=http://www.love-scent.com/reference/instructions/edge.html>http://www.love-scent.com/reference/instructions/edge.html</a>.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-26-2002, 06:08 PM
Just adding to the BassMan - I think you will really like TE as a product as well as the SOE packs. TE works well for me on all fronts and I\'m now trying it out under various cultural conditions. More to report on my additional TE findings later.

Good luck with your order and welcome aboard...

krtel
09-26-2002, 06:21 PM
Do you use the scented or unscented? Which one is better to you? I have unscented Edge.

- Krish

**DONOTDELETE**
09-26-2002, 06:23 PM
Anyone else having a problem opening the atomizer?

xxxPantero
09-26-2002, 06:23 PM
alright, decided to give TE one more go...

mixed it with SPMO about 3:2 Edge:Musk

will test out this weekend on a date and let you know how it goes

**DONOTDELETE**
09-26-2002, 06:37 PM
Pantero, I\'m interested to hear how things go... I can\'t really picture how my gf would react to this stuff. It all just seems pretty incredible to me. Just one more thing: What\'s this TE everyone\'s been talking about?

xxxPantero
09-26-2002, 07:02 PM
abbv. for The Edge = TE

BassMan
09-26-2002, 07:12 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

I can\'t really picture how my gf would react to this stuff. It all just seems pretty incredible to me.

<hr></blockquote>Stepping out of \"wise ass\" mode... If you think it\'s incredible now, wait \'til your gf reacts. You are in for a treat! Best of luck to ya.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-26-2002, 09:01 PM
\"Do you use the scented or unscented? Which one is better to you? I have unscented Edge.

- Krish \"

i\'d like to bump this. I\'m gonna get the newbie pack soon, and am curious as well.

Hook

Lee
09-26-2002, 10:12 PM
I have both unscented and scented edge. I prefer unscented because then you could mix it with a variety of other fragrances. I\'m not too big of a fan of Sandalwood so I sometimes have a hard time using it. Other people think it smells nice though so it\'s really based on whether you like sandalwood scents or not.

CptKipling
09-27-2002, 10:31 AM
I also have both, like having both of them around.

Unscented for mixing.

Scented to be able to just slap some on and cause trouble.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-27-2002, 10:57 AM
Sorry krtel - Unscented TE