PDA

View Full Version : Copulinic copulations

BassMan
09-26-2002, 11:35 AM
(See what happens when you let writers loose in the forum?)

So. I wandered over to Phil\'s site and poked around a bit. It\'s probably here, too, somewhere.

The concentration of \"copulin blend\" in PPA for women is 0.005%. Uhh, that\'s 20,000:1. That could possibly explain some of the mixing issues we\'ve been having with EW...

Watcher
09-26-2002, 11:54 AM
My idea for new combinations.

Add 1 or 2 drops to -rone chem set or a1 chem set or a combo of rone and a1.

Another idea 1 or 2 drops in with SOE. SOE and EW sounds good without the none.

Bruce
09-26-2002, 12:17 PM
% of copulins \"blends\" in these colognes is of very little informative value I fear, but it does give you an idea of how little you really want/need in a mixture.
Bruce

BassMan
09-26-2002, 12:22 PM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

% of copulins \"blends\" in these colognes is of very little informative value I fear, but it does give you an idea of how little you really want/need in a mixture.

<hr></blockquote>I hear you.

Look at it this way: EW is pure, undiluted aliphatic acids, right? No matter what concentration Phil started with in his \"copulins blend\", if he put 0.005% of it in PPA, there couldn\'t be any _more_ than the equivalent of a 20,000:1 dilution of EW.

We\'ve been playing with 1:100, 1:1000 range EW dilutions and then wondering why it stinks...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-26-2002, 12:54 PM
So, is EW really 100% concentration? It\'s hard to believe with every other \"concentrate\" being fractions of a 1%.

Of course, it seems possible given that the scent of my unopened bottle of EW went through 4 zip locked bags!

BassMan
09-26-2002, 12:58 PM

So, is EW really 100% concentration? It\'s hard to believe with every other \"concentrate\" being fractions of a 1%.

<hr></blockquote>That\'s my understanding. Somebody correct me if I\'m wrong here.

Of course, it seems possible given that the scent of my unopened bottle of EW went through 4 zip locked bags!

<hr></blockquote>Put it in a canning jar.

Whitehall
09-26-2002, 01:20 PM
And they laughed when my first attempt was a 19,300 to 1 mix!

See \"Taming EW\" thread.

Of course, that was pure luck!

BassMan
09-26-2002, 04:30 PM

Of course, that was pure luck!

<hr></blockquote>Nice first guess, tho. I wouldn\'t have thought to go so dilute.

oscar
09-26-2002, 05:43 PM
Uncanny! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

In PPA/w, Stone\'s \"Copulin Blend\" (which I am not at all certain is much like EW) is an \"accompaniement phero\" at .005%.

While in PCC, where the blend is the sole active ingredient, its concentration is .025%, or 4,000:1 .

\"Sometimes the answer is right there under your nose!\"

Why we didn\'t look to these products for dilution guidelines in the first place beats the hell out of me.
Good eye BassMan!

I suppose this is a classic example of \"Making the point the hard way\".
But it\'s gratifying to know we\'re not all just pissin\' in the wind here.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

BassMan
09-26-2002, 05:55 PM

Why we didn\'t look to these products for dilution guidelines in the first place beats the hell out of me.
Good eye BassMan!

<hr></blockquote>Thanks.

I thought the same thing. I felt pretty dumb spraying my crotch at 100:1 and then realizing that Phil meant 20,000:1 /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif .

oscar
09-26-2002, 06:19 PM
Whitehall,

Your 19,300:1 ratio was actually astounding and deserving of an award!

I just did a little figuring and if the EW bottle holds 1.125mL, every owner of a full bottle of EW could produce 900 / 5mL. bottles of a Copulin product with the same concentration as PCC.

Or, if the .005% concentration is more to your liking, one full bottle of EW is capable of making 4500 / 5mL bottles, a little bit more than a 55 gallon drum of solution.

Talk about a lifetime supply!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
09-26-2002, 06:41 PM
Watcher,

I would go with one drop of EW instead of two.
I measured a bottle of SOE drop by drop, and came up with a total of 280 drops / bottle.
So if you want to come up with something that has the same concentration as PCC (.025%), you\'ll only have to use a bit more than 14 bottles of SOE per drop of EW.

I wouldn\'t go for the .005% concentration if I were you, since one drop of EW would require over 70 bottles of SOE, and that could get a little pricey. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-26-2002, 07:28 PM
Since a1 liter bottle of distilled water wil run about $ 2.00 at a pharmacy I am now the prowd owner of one liter of PCC potency copulin sollution...........:) :&gt; :]

Satan

BassMan
09-26-2002, 07:38 PM

Since a1 liter bottle of distilled water wil run about $ 2.00 at a pharmacy I am now the prowd owner of one liter of PCC potency copulin sollution...........:) :&gt; :]

<hr></blockquote>Ya gonna _bathe_ in it?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-26-2002, 08:17 PM
Naaa, I didn´t have any small bottles and since the water was cheap and I would only need 0.25 ml to make a litre ............:)

Satan

Guess it´s gonna last a few years....

BassMan
09-26-2002, 08:22 PM

Naaa, I didn´t have any small bottles and since the water was cheap and I would only need 0.25 ml to make a litre ............:)

<hr></blockquote>I keep tryin\' to tell \'em, a little goes a long way...

MadMaxx
09-26-2002, 08:46 PM
Satan, Bassman, et.al., if you guys really are going to test this stuff at 4000:1, I will be VERY interested in hearing about your results. As for me, I don\'t think I\'ll reduce my concentration until I hear about some positive results from you guys. I was using PCC long before EW came out. No effect whatsoever that I ever noticed, though the melon aroma is nice. I\'m going to stick to my dilution of a few hundred to one, but if you can get results at 4000:1I\'ll give it a go. Please keep me posted.

BassMan
09-26-2002, 09:53 PM

Satan, Bassman, et.al., if you guys really are going to test this stuff at 4000:1, I will be VERY interested in hearing about your results.

<hr></blockquote>Well, of course. At least _I_ will. I view _your_ particular experiments as the equivalent of plugging one\'s butt into the 440 line while I\'m still waiting for my ni-cads to charge up...

MadMaxx
09-26-2002, 10:44 PM
I\'ll take that as a compliment!

MaxiMog
09-27-2002, 01:48 AM
Gonna need EW, too! Any EW left, Bruce?

MaxiMog
09-27-2002, 01:51 AM
Oh before I forgot: do you only receive EW with AE, or is a chem set ok, too?

What\'s the latest from Phil Stone? EW was experimental and such. Has he been up to anything involving EW considering the good results it seems to receive?

BassMan
09-27-2002, 05:42 AM

I\'ll take that as a compliment!

<hr></blockquote>\'Twas how I intended it.

CptKipling
09-27-2002, 10:28 AM
Dont know about anyone else, but I want my EW to end up a bit stronger than 20,000:1.

MadMaxx
09-27-2002, 08:27 PM
Me too. Having said that, I\'ve kept my EW at the same levels, but I have been playing with the -none factor. Things go well if I complement the EW with a bit of JB1, but as soon as I try something else such as PI or Andro 4.2, the number of hits drops. I guess this shouldn\'t surprise me, since those products never really got me hits before I started using EW. Anyway, that\'s the latest on my experiments.