PDA

View Full Version : -None

CptKipling
09-26-2002, 07:21 AM
Why is it that different -none products are more effective than others, or produce different reactions? Excluding NPA, because of the secret ingredients.

MaxiMog
09-26-2002, 07:24 AM
The concentration, the scent that accompanies the mones, the base in which the mones are diluted (oil, ethanol, whatever, ...), probably lots of other stuff, too.

BassMan
09-26-2002, 07:42 AM
This is complete speculation - I\'ve been thinking for a while, based on the different kinds of hits I get from different nones - PI vs Andro 4.2, for example, that some of the manufacturing process impurities left in the product are pheromonally active.

MadMaxx
09-26-2002, 07:48 AM
Could you elaborate on the difference in the hits?
For me RM does nothing.
PI scares the [censored] out of people and makes me aggressive, but I have never gotten a single hit with it.
Andro 4.2 gets me sexual hits, but also repulses many women.
Atttaction pretty much works like Andro 4.2 for me.

BassMan
09-26-2002, 07:59 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

Could you elaborate on the difference in the hits?

<hr></blockquote>I normally don\'t wear _just_ none, as it seems to attract males more than females. When I add nol at about 2:1 none:nol, I get better results.

For me RM does nothing.

<hr></blockquote>For me, RM attracts males. They get very helpful. Loan me things. Invite me to lunch with a group I never go to lunch with.

PI scares the [censored] out of people and makes me aggressive, but I have never gotten a single hit with it.

<hr></blockquote>PI is males, too, but it\'s more respectful. I wore it when I bought my latest car, and the saleman accepted my (Edmunds) figures without argument.

Andro 4.2 gets me sexual hits, but also repulses many women.

<hr></blockquote>I\'ve never worn Andro 4.2 alone, but a couple of sprays to the crotch of my pants makes the hits a _lot_ more sexual - it\'s like it draws female\'s attentions there.

Atttaction pretty much works like Andro 4.2 for me.

<hr></blockquote>Attraction is mostly nol. I never could get used to the scent of the stuff. I don\'t remember any real hits from it.

NPA/Edge has gotton me hits from older females. A couple of times it\'s gotton me sexual hits that were harder than I was comfortable with.

MadMaxx
09-26-2002, 08:02 PM
Yeah, attraction is even more digustiing smelling than Andro 4.2.
Also, I forgot to mention the old ladies. Some of them will almost stalk you if you are ODing on Andro 4.2 too.

MaxiMog
09-27-2002, 02:02 AM
Kinda regret having bought attraction. Don\'t use it anymore as it smells rather awful indeed.

EXIT63
09-27-2002, 02:25 AM
Everyone who doesn\'t use their attraction anymore can send it to me.

I think the stuff works.