PDA

View Full Version : datemate 2000 works?

Lscread
09-25-2002, 09:01 AM
Hi Guys, Hey I have bought lots of great stuff from bruce (NPA, Pi/m, Pi/w, AE, Attraction, ect.) But when I put a few sprays of Datemate 2000 on, I get reactions... I find this hard to accept. I have not done well with any pher\'s. But I do get some positive reactions with datemate. Can anyone tell me why? I am 43, and attractive..... Yet I have not done well with getting dates. I have a lot to learn from sites like fast seduction (becuse I\'m a natural Beta male.....Damm it).
Lance

Bruce
09-25-2002, 09:25 AM
There is nothing really wrong with DateMate as a product except that you can go through one of those botttles pretty darn quick. It was the first I ever used and got results. Back in those days, there wasn\'t really anything better on the market. Nowadays you have Edge and Andro which contain several times the actual pheromone content. Another problem though is that DM is a bootleg of someone else\'s product (Contact 18) and the company that pulled that stunt also bootlegged an original design idea of mine, and stiffed me for $900. and... let\'s see am I forgetting anything?

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2002, 02:32 PM
No I can\'t tell you why. I\'ve used lovemate from the same people, and if you use enough you can get results, but the people selling it well, as is said you take \"pot luck\". Sometimes the product doesn\'t turn up and their customer service sucks....

Stick with this site, at least they do what they say with no hassle if things go wrong.

ps Contact 18 is I believe still available from some company in Gurnsey (a small island between uk and france).

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2002, 03:33 PM
Ok, but what does \"Boomshankah!\" mean?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-26-2002, 11:39 AM
You don\'t want to know....