PDA

View Full Version : What goes wrong when you overdose on pheromones?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2001, 09:09 PM
Hey everyone,

I\'m still struggling with trying to find my \"special mix\".....I\'m getting to the point where I\'m desperate for results and almost read into things, which is NOT going to happen...I want clear results.

Anyway, my question is, why is overdosing bad? Like, how would it push away the women? It\'s not like a cologne, where too much smells bad, cause they can\'t really smell the pheros right? I\'m not debating that overdosing is bad, I just want to better understand why it drives the girls away instead of make them so incredibly horny....

Thanks, you guys are great as always!
Jad

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2001, 11:36 PM
I might be able to help you out a little from what i understand of this,but if i\'m wrong maybe the other guys or gals in here can help with it.
Say you meet someone,and after a moment there was just something about that person you didnt like,and you couldnt put your Finger on why because you didnt know them u just met.This really makes you not want to be around them in any way at all,so you leave as quickly as you can,right?
I\'m currently in that position now with someone and have had it happen before,and so have other people cause my friends say same thing.
Ever went in a room where 2 people or more didnt like each other say at a party or something and u could feel the tension in the room and you made Bail?
The nose Knows,so by having over done it with pheromones her subconcious is seeing that your not right and,that you could harm her by signaling aggression.
Anyone else?

Phero

**DONOTDELETE**
08-11-2001, 11:42 PM
About finding your special mix i have no idea on it.I\'m still playing around with TE and APC trying to find mine,but i\'m ordering Attraction this week to see how it comes out mixed with TE or just by itself.

Phero

a.k.a.
08-13-2001, 02:18 PM
I don\'t think science has decided how exactly pheromones work. One idea is that pheromones trigger receptors in the VNO, which fire neurons in the brain, which stimulate the production of chemicals in the endocrine.
The horniness effect probably comes from the production of hormones; but I think a certain amount of adrenaline is also produced. Overloading probably happens when everybody around you is producing too much adrenalin and is on edge.
Just my idea. I\'m not a scientist.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-13-2001, 03:34 PM
Ok, thanks guys! That makes more sense to me now.

Jad