PDA

View Full Version : Long term effect of using pheromone...?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 06:40 PM
Let\'s say that Joe put on some extra pheromone until he find his dream woman. Now what ? What will happen if he stop using it ?
What will happen when she finally discover his real scent ? Will she lose interest without even understanding why ?

Is it not like cloaking our true self and then getting stuck in the role ?

Damn I won\'t use it every day, not even every week or my girl will get confused ! I may as well keep it as a secret weapon to use only when I sense she needs something new, something else or if she just become bored...

I didn\'t had to use it for a long time and didn\'t had to use the most powerfull one to understand very fast the power of these little magic potions... I think it must be used wisely, unless you just want to get as many one night stand as you want ;-).

MadMaxx
09-24-2002, 11:57 PM
Well dude, you just do want you think is \"wise\".
Sounds like you found the right approach for yourself.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2002, 02:56 PM
Well, of course... But anyway, since last week, I talk wise but do otherwise ;-) It\'s so funny to see the small subtle shift in reaction of people when I wear small quantity of the stuff.

Damn it\'s getting psy. addictive ! ;-)

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2002, 03:20 PM
Alchemist - keeping it for a change of scene, so to speak, I think is a really good idea. I\'m hoping that different preparations will also give different reactions. A year or two down the road when he\'s tired of me and then tired of me with my chosen pheros, hopefully I can morph once again with a different set and we can start all over again.

\"I talk wise and do otherwise.\" I like that! lol

SonnyBlack
09-26-2002, 09:09 AM
id like to see some more replies on this question...im very curious to what happens as well...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-26-2002, 07:10 PM
I reallly think that should not be a problem to be concerned about. Once she find out how great of a guy you really are, you dont need pheromones anyway. On the other hand if you dont have right chemistry well then think of it just a good fling. I dont believe woman chooses their life partner or long term boyfriend (so called keeper) just by how good he smell or because she gets turn on by him. Infact I think woman are worst then man when it comes to using someone just for sex. They want lot more then that to commit to someone.