PDA

View Full Version : APC testing (newbie report)

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 03:38 PM
Hi!

First let me introduce myself. English is not my first language so please pardon my spelling mistakes.

I\'m a 29 years old succesful male involved in a very happy hetero relationship. I have many male and female friends. I was just curious about the current state of pheromone research and wanted to experiment with it. I started last week. Keep in mind that I don\'t use it to get laid, I just like to observe human behavior and reaction , that\'s all.

I ordered small sample bottles of APC (100% for men, musk scented for men and also 100% for women). I later found out that APC for men is mostly Androstenone but couldn\'t find what\'s in the women\'s version (Anone or anole I guess ? ).

I mixed the musk scented one with the 100%male APC to get something smelling better than just one or the other.

As I said, I didn\'t try to pick anybody up and I did my best to be friendly just as usual. I went to a club (without my girlfriend)where I\'m a regular and as soon as I entered the place, I saw two of my female friends talking with some guy I know by name but nothing more. . I don\'t like this guy at all so I said to myself \" take this [censored], I\'ll do my first test right now\".
Take note that those female friends are not close friends, they where acquintances (but now I think I can say a bit more than that)

I just came and say hello to my friends and after the usual kissing on the check they just turned their back on this guy and when I said \"it\'s damn hot in here\" one of them said let\'s go outside... We went to the terrace, leaving the poor guy behind. Both girls where very confortable, chatty, cool and relaxed. They were more ready to talk about personal stuff than usual and I now know they are not just acquintances anymore but potential good friends. I tell you, usually they just say hello and after some chit chat they go away, dancing or talking to other people but this time, they where in a \"let\'s sit and have a long relaxed discussion together\" kind of mood.

Now the funny part... The guy I was talking about eventually found out where we were. He came to our table and said to me \"who do you think you are to come over and steal the two most beautiful ladies in the bar for yourself\" Then I couldn\'t help but laugh my ass off. This alpha-male didn\'t like the competition even if I was obviously not trying anything funny with the ladies (they just asked me to go elswhere with then, how could I refuse!).And then one of my friend showed him a free chair (away from me so that he wouldn\'t sit between me and them) but the sucker moved the chair and insisted to sit between me and his prospect. OF course the girl where laughing and nothing really bad happened. He just eventually left after some time when he understood that he had no chance this time.

I could have also accepted the offer to go eat something later with one of them but I refused because I had already accepted an ofer to go out with the DJs (one of them is a friend of mine and we had some unrelated things to talk about). So that\'s it, I think it does have an effect. I also think it could be used not only to get laid but just to enhance charm, make easyer contacts and so on. I will just have to keep the dosage low if I don\'t want to repulse my male friends or if I don\'t want to end up in a fight with some moronic drunk alpha-male.

I did put some a second time when I went clubbing with my girlfriend. The effects where more subtle but I ended up talking with the girls anyway (they just somehow sat near me at the table...). I also think I saw an increase of sexual interest in my girlfriend but it\'s difficult to know if it\'s because of the stuf. I\'ll have to test it for a longer time to make sure.

Now I did another test, I went to work with a small dose of APC for women. Damn after an hour or two it makes me all dizzy ! Male coworkers where talking to me non-stop, explaining me things I don\'t even need to know. The usual tense communication with one of them was complettely different, damn he was even jocking!

I won\'t wear it unless I have a very good reason to do it (like for contract negociations with other men and the like) because it lower my concentration and makes me all too relaxed and dizzy.

VERY funny stuf indeed!

Now I think I\'ll learn more about it and eventually mix my own (I have some knowledge about escential oils so that could lead to interesting mix)

So that\'s it

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 04:00 PM
Thanks for that! Very interesting, to me at least.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 04:04 PM
Hi Alchemist,

Great story. I never had much luck with APC as a standalone. I use it as a cover scent. How much did you use to get this reaction. Good luck with your future testing with APC.

BNQ

krtel
09-24-2002, 04:10 PM
Thanks for sharing. I hope my results are as good. I\'ll be testing Edge w/ SPMO tomorrow (if the darned thing gets here.)

- Krish

Gerund
09-24-2002, 04:18 PM
Nice post, well-described experience. I agree that at least half the fun off wearing and experimenting with pheromones is the pure entertainment value of watching the actions & reactions of other people. I don\'t know what\'s going to happen when I put on a dose, but it\'s always interesting to find out~

Anyway, Cheers, & welcome to the forum.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 04:31 PM
It\'s difficult to say how much I used... It came in little sample vial with a plastic stopper with a stick hanging in the liquid.

I dipped the stick 3-4 time, putting some in my hair (I do have long hairs..ever eard about Samson ? ;-) ). I also put some just under each arm pit (being carefull not to put some where I used deodorant, I put the APC a little bit lower).

For sure it was smelling and I must say I was not 100% confortable to talk with my male friends. I was afraid to aggress them (and the event with the alpha-male confirm my suspisions) It doesn\'t only affect other peoples behavior but also affect mine. It kind of make me feal all powerfull and confident but I\'m affraid to overdo it because I\'m already like that naturally to a leser extend.

Maybe it would be a good thing to throw in a little bit of female APC ( maybe in a 1/4 ratio ) to balance things out. What do you think ?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 04:35 PM
Alchemist, while you\'re waiting for a response, I was just wondering where you\'re from, if you wouldn\'t mind saying.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 04:46 PM
So, what\'s in the female APC? Do the male and female APC have the same scent, so could be potentially mixed?

What\'s the musk scented for men? Is it the Super Primal Musk Oil?

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 05:08 PM
the musk scented one is just APC mixed with some white musk oil (so it\'s probably less potent). It smells great.

The 100% APC for men smell citrusy at first but becomes musky and \"animal\" after some time on your skin. Mixing both gave nice results (for the smell).

The 100%APC for women smells like chemical deodorant at first but becomes sweet and sexy after some time on the skin.

The thing is even the 100% is a mix with some perfume.

RedHead : Let\'s just say I\'m in North America right now (answer sent for cultural reference only). I absolutely don\'t want people around me to know I\'m using it, it would spoil my tests !

Watcher
09-24-2002, 05:11 PM
Yeah i wonder what they put into womens APC ?? yeah very interesting.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 06:30 PM
Question :

If a man smelling women pheromone naturally react to it, does that mean a man could put on some APC for women, wait an hour or so and expect his body to produce some male pheromone reply to the APC/w ?

I noticed some physical effect while wearing APC/w (some warming and light dizziness...) so I\'m wondering...

El_Chupanibre
09-24-2002, 08:35 PM
Many people have reported feeling dizzy or almost drunk when exposed to Nol. I suspect you\'re just reacting to the Nol in APC/w. It\'s not a \"women pheromone\" per say because it\'s found in many of the products for men. The only thing that is in products for women but not in products for men is Copulins.

druid
09-24-2002, 08:57 PM
Nice post about some REAL HITS!

Watcher
09-24-2002, 09:04 PM
Ok htis they flirt they ask for sex they do me over oh well.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 09:51 PM
Ok, some extra testing. I came back from home, about 9 hours after I put a small amount of APC/w. My girl friend told me I smelled funny (and muttered something about me having picked this smell from work or something...). For the first time since I got my APC (and used the male version), she was not very responsive and didn\'t like the smell even if she couldn`t say what it was.

This is just too incredible! For sure the fun I`m having with this is well worth the 13$ or so I spent on those samples!

Haha, [censored] those \'nol or \'rone, I`ll go for the alpha-male option (will just try not to over dose it) !

Maybe I already produce enough of the other stuff ...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2002, 05:10 AM
Wonder if it has to do with where she is in her cycle.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2002, 03:09 PM
According to what I read in some FAQ, you may be right, who knows...anyway my little tests have no scientific pretention. Even just for myself, i\'ll have to test for a longer time to be sure.

I made another mix. I already had my 100%APC/m and musk scented APC/m mixed together 1:1. Now I included 20% of 100%APC/w with 80% of the previous male mix. I hope it will end up more balanced and makes me look less threatening to younger or shy women and also to other alpha-male around. Afterall, my goal is just to have fun looking at peoples positive reactions, not to chase anybody ;-).

Now it smells so good I\'m getting addicted to it ! With this small proportion of APC/w, I don\'t feel the dizziness.

I should also mention that I have an *extremely* sensitive nose. Those magic potion makes you smell like sex (I will smell it even if I put one tiny drop 8 hours ago). Those who don\'t have a sensitive nose should be carefull not to overdo it or it could be just disgusting (same thing for plain ordinary cologne tho).

I\'ll go clubbing with my new mix on tonight, we will see...