PDA

View Full Version : If SOE can change moods for the better....

**DONOTDELETE**
09-24-2002, 03:28 PM
I remember a while back reading a post about putting a touch of SOE under ones nose as a mood lifter and that PI or NPA etc. works to get physically motivated. (ie, going to the gym)

I tried a little dab of NPA on the underside of my nose before doing some aerobatics lessons last Thursday to see if it did much for the aggressiveness. (aerobatics meaning flying a very light 300hp aircraft in all sorts of fun and often inverted situations)
Usually I do vertical lines with a 5 G pullup (G meaning G-forces on ones body... you\'ll feel 1.4-1.5 G when an airliner lifts off and 1G standing on the floor) I like to fly very smooth and nail the lines perfect. Well, I got a comment from my instructor that he was impressed with two consecutive 8G pulls to vertical lines, the limit of the aircraft for G-loading. I apparently was also much more aggressive in starting tumbles and advanced manouvers, instead of gaining perfect entry I was forcing some of the movements. I was not aware that I was flying much different.

I think I\'ll not use them again in the air, but most certainly will try them for the gym.

Watcher
09-24-2002, 04:47 PM
Think of it also as a mental/aggression enhancer as these are interlinked. Exposure to pheros increases temporarily mental function i have found good for exams and studying etc.

www.anaconda.com.au (\"http://www.anaconda.com.au\")

CptKipling
09-25-2002, 03:23 AM
Putting NPA under nose and then going out = much fun!

MadMaxx
09-25-2002, 07:13 AM
Why don\'t you plan on wearing them in the air again?
Are you worried you\'ll be taking your life in your hands or what?
Personally, I don\'t like flying, but for someone who does, flying on NPA sounds like a rush. Have you ever tried flying on speed? That might be cool too! Personally, I\'ve never never used actually speed, but I have this ephedra product which also contains natural source caffeine and natural source aspirin. I move about 5 times faster on the tennis courts if eat one of those babies.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2002, 07:24 AM
Thaaat\'s right. Use your body like an amusement park! lol

MadMaxx
09-25-2002, 08:17 AM
FTR, I don\'t know whether you are aware of this, but many cold medicines contain pseudo-ephedrine. I\'ve tried real ephedra. Anyway, I certainly understand why olympic athletes are banned from using even these over the counter cold medicine. Ephedra is wicked stuff. What it does is dilates your bronchial tubes, allowing you to take in more oxygen to burn up more fuel, to produce energy. Anyway, that probably isn\'t interesting to you, but this might be. A few weeks ago I had trouble breathing clearly. My nose was like stuffed up or something. I don\'t know whether I was coming down with a cold, or whether it had something to do with phero use. Anyway, it was getting worse every day, and one day at work it was getting ridiculous. I didn\'t want to go out and buy cold medicine because I basically felt fine otherwise, so I took one capsule of ephedra that I had in my bag. Well, I was breathing wickedly fine in less than 30 minutes. I had hardly been able to breathe through my nose for 2 or 3 days. I was pretty impressed. I had used ephedra before, but never for that purpose.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2002, 08:21 AM
Hey, MM, thanks for thinking of me. I have multiple allergies so I take Claritin D 24 hour every day. Probably ephedra on top of it wouldn\'t be good for me. But I\'m real glad it works for you.

MadMaxx
09-25-2002, 08:51 AM
Yeah, to be honest I don\'t really recommend it. It gives you some much energy that if you aren\'t doing sports or working out you feel like you want to tear something apart. I like to refer to it as \"natural speed\". Long term use can be bad for the heart apparently.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-25-2002, 09:36 AM
Probably not worth fooling with, I\'m thinking.